Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Right-wing pastor says Trump supporters will 'hunt down' Democrats when he leaves office

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Nobody hates you or is trying to silence you....free speech for everybody, that's my motto...just be prepared for the pushback....nobody here is a victim.

GO RV, then BV

Push back with some logic and reasoning is alright.......but when done to agitate and cause a rift.........not so good.........you see it every day on the tube.......Trump and the "Bag A Daddy" deal this weekend..........should be a good thing right.........?

But the media and how they spin it.........The Sky is falling.....Trump told the Russians and didn't tell Pelosi.......RUSSIA<<<RUSSIA>>>>>RUSSIA.......when of course the truth is the 8 copters flew into Russia controlled airspace........and they needed to be notified so the Russians wouldn't shoot them down....

And the way they leak in DC........loose lips sink ships.........less is more.......

So no worries on your free speech.......I just appreciate the facts......not so much the sensationalism.....

JMO..........CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Push back with some logic and reasoning is alright.......but when done to agitate and cause a rift.........not so good.........you see it every day on the tube.......Trump and the "Bag A Daddy" deal this weekend..........should be a good thing right.........?

But the media and how they spin it.........The Sky is falling.....Trump told the Russians and didn't tell Pelosi.......RUSSIA<<<RUSSIA>>>>>RUSSIA.......when of course the truth is the 8 copters flew into Russia controlled airspace........and they needed to be notified so the Russians wouldn't shoot them down....

And the way they leak in DC........loose lips sink ships.........less is more.......

So no worries on your free speech.......I just appreciate the facts......not so much the sensationalism.....

JMO..........CL

I've got no problem with trump leaving the Democrats in the dark....turnabout is fair play...now they're even and we won't have to listen to Republicans whining about the impeachment inquiry process.  And the once current head of ISIS is history.

GO RV, then BV 

5 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Ahhh...the bathroom issue....most in my age group have an understanding that a woman has a ****** and breasts and she goes to the Lady's room.....Men have a penis and go to the men's room......

If anyone doesn't have enough personal body awareness to know which category they are in.....it might be best to find the insaneassilum.......they should be able to help you there.....

I know Biden recently mentioned there were 3 genders.....(probably tricked into saying that by one of those shifty reporters)......but the biological scientific fact is we all are either an X or a Y....

Just the facts..     CL

Point being ...Since the dawn of mankind.......There have always been ( again we have to presume that's the Will of God Almighty  ...the One who created us all)  ...Those who happen to be open minded  ( at least on some issues) and those who happen to be rigid-minded ( at least on some issues)

The open minded folks can usually accept various diversities ( including sexual etc) with no particular difficulties....as they are somehow fortunate enough ( or they're just lucky in that) to see the complexity of a few things which doesn't make them feel or see any embarrassment or scandal or shame and blame in regard to certain themes...

Others instead  ( not their fault...probably a character form) have some or a lot of issues in accepting differences from the norm and won't accept it at all in the end.......

Maybe some   can only put themselves in discussion  via love ...meaning they might begin questioning themselves and reasoning seriously about a touchy topic ONLY when a very good friend and /or  a relative   or a family member ( a son, daughter) is involved in one of those real situations...Then the mentality , more often than not changes

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

So are you denying there are just 2 genders.....an X and a Y chromosome?

Or are you confirming that these souls who can't figure out which bathroom to use are very confused.....?

CL

There are 2 genders plus there are a few folks on planet Earth who happen not to have  such a clear sexual identity despite their genitalia might tell otherwise...I'm sure they live an inner trauma ...It's not their choice....It's nature and mind or both ....

Some who look like males/men ( that's the majority apparently)  feel women caged in a male/man's body...Also some females/women feel like they're men  caged in a female/woman's body...They have to go through a complex transition which needs certainly a psychologist plus  various contols and then the sex-changing stage can start with the hormones cure  until tey get to the surgical change of sex......I'm sure the family love and acceptance helps a lot

I can only imagine how much work there is behind all that....Mainly psychological...and how bad a person may feel inside ...What kind of life they had to bear ...judgments, bullying, maybe/likely  even their own family refusal and obstructionism etc. until they decide they can't go on living  a life as  a sexual gender they don't feel fit for them.....They then decide to go for what they really feel it's the correct gender setting for themselves....

It's certainly not a whim.....Takes a lot of determination , I'm sure

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, umbertino said:

There are 2 genders plus there are a few folks on planet Earth who happen not to have  such a clear sexual identity despite their genitalia might tell otherwise...I'm sure they live an inner trauma ...It's not their choice....It's nature and mind or both ....

Some who look like males/men ( that's the majority apparently)  feel women caged in a male/man's body...Also some females/women feel like they're men  caged in a female/woman's body...They have to go through a complex transition which needs certainly a psychologist plus  various contols and then the sex-changing stage can start with the hormones cure  until tey get to the surgical change of sex......I'm sure the family love and acceptance helps a lot

I can only imagine how much work there is behind all that....Mainly psychological...and how bad a person may feel inside ...What kind of life they had to bear ...judgments, bullying, maybe/likely  even their own family refusal and obstructionism etc. until they decide they can't go on living  a life as  a sexual gender they don't feel fit for them.....They then decide to go for what they really feel it's the correct gender setting for themselves....

It's certainly not a whim.....Takes a lot of determination , I'm sure

And you believe they were born this way?......

16 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

And you believe they were born this way?......

I do not know....From articles I happened to read on the subject it'd appear that many show this since they are kids  while other can discover this issue regarding themselves later on ...

Since they usually feel there's something wrong ( just by looking how most boys and girls act and dress in their  day-to-day reality) they consequently feel out of place, rejected, destitute somehow.......The love and understanding of a family does help a lot obviously in the slow transition and in facing this new thing....While denial, obstructionism, hate, bullying  are just another further burden to carry in an already emotionally troubled situation...Some , not properly followed and helped during this critical path may commit suicide unfortunately