Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting Information on the IQD found by Mtn Goat - 10/20/2019

ronscarpa

Simplest way:

go to coinbase.com

open an account... use a new email and password you’ve not used anywhere.  Write those down so you don’t lose access to your account in future. 

Hit get started.... follow prompts. 

Answer all know your customer/ anti money laundering questions. 

Then link your debit card or savings account to coin base. 

they will check your account to make sure the money is there then you will be cleared to make your first purchase. 

it takes a day or two to become authorized. 

ive had about 10 friends do it that way successfully. 

you will then go to Coinbase Pro section of the website to make your XRP purchase. I have some friends that buy $50 bucks a week and will do so until it goes up. I have other friends that purchased $500-$1000 all at once. Just whatever you can afford to lose. Weigh your risk tolerance and don’t FOMO in. in the next couple weeks anything under $1 is a good buy. Please do your own research. I’m only trying to be helpful. No vested interest in whether you invest or not. I’m not a financial advisor. I’m just a guy in a Dinar forum. 

This should get you close to what you’re looking for

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Simplest way:

go to coinbase.com

open an account... use a new email and password you’ve not used anywhere.  Write those down so you don’t lose access to your account in future. 

Hit get started.... follow prompts. 

Answer all know your customer/ anti money laundering questions. 

Then link your debit card or savings account to coin base. 

they will check your account to make sure the money is there then you will be cleared to make your first purchase. 

it takes a day or two to become authorized. 

ive had about 10 friends do it that way successfully. 

you will then go to Coinbase Pro section of the website to make your XRP purchase. I have some friends that buy $50 bucks a week and will do so until it goes up. I have other friends that purchased $500-$1000 all at once. Just whatever you can afford to lose. Weigh your risk tolerance and don’t FOMO in. in the next couple weeks anything under $1 is a good buy. Please do your own research. I’m only trying to be helpful. No vested interest in whether you invest or not. I’m not a financial advisor. I’m just a guy in a Dinar forum. 

This should get you close to what you’re looking for

Oh oh, PatsFan, I did not use a new email.  I used the one I always had.  What's the purpose of using a new email rather than your regular email?

I looked up Coinbase Pro because I never heard of it.  I would recommend that people who are new to crypto use the regular Coinbase.com, not Coinbase Pro.

To better highlight the difference between these two products: Coinbase is a place for consumers to easily buy, sell, and store digital currency. Coinbase Pro(formerlyGDAX) is an exchange for professionals to trade digital assets.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I looked up Coinbase Pro because I never heard of it.  I would recommend that people who are new to crypto use the regular Coinbase.com, not Coinbase Pro.

To better highlight the difference between these two products: Coinbase is a place for consumers to easily buy, sell, and store digital currency. Coinbase Pro(formerlyGDAX) is an exchange for professionals to trade digital assets.

You’re correct but as a member of Coinbase you have access to Coinbase pro to get xrp. 

On 10/26/2019 at 5:30 PM, Karsten said:

We have another Hate Filled Never Trumper....They are up to about 8 now so soon ever thread here should be off the rails in a heart beat only to get Close like so many before.

For the Record it was Obama that built iS, Supported Iran, Gave them a Nuke Deal and sent them the Money to it got done......All without any Approval from Congress. Ran Guns to Rebels and then covered it up killing American Citizens, Faked a Raid or Osama Bin Laden Killed a Patsy, dumped the body and then set up the Entire Seal Team 6 for death.....Only after Creepy Uncle Joe outed them on National TV.

That is just the Short List.

Karsten

I will Quote Myself here so maybe a few will learn.....(Easy on the maybe and Learn) so of what has been going on they just don't beklieve happened.

KUHNER: Who betrayed Navy SEAL Team 6?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/9/kuhner-who-betrayed-navy-seal-team-6/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork&fbclid=IwAR2ItGdmn7WZFZTKZafB3fNlYpQg7av1XR5ABDizXKheidaaVRJ04FsF6A0

A lot of unanswered questions and that doesn't even begin to touch the tip of the iceberg....Where did the black Boxes Go and why where all the bodies Cremated without permission from the Parents or Spouses.......

Karsten

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, yogaman said:

Thank you very much NEPatriotsFan1. I have read a lot since your post, very exciting stuff and much easier than I thought. Lots of fun, thanks for sharing. 

You’re most welcome! I’m trying to help as many people as I can! This was posted on twitter from the ripple swell conference in Singapore last night..... I don’t believe it’s a mistake.... the world will run on ripple..... using XRP

7FC3EA27-2AB7-4F5A-A92D-1FA627E68669.jpeg

• Upvote 1

On 10/27/2019 at 7:52 PM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

You’re correct but as a member of Coinbase you have access to Coinbase pro to get xrp. 

Good morning NEPatriotsFan1, maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but you can buy XRP right on Coinbase, no need to go over to Coinbase Pro.

21 minutes ago, 64jaguar said:

Good morning NEPatriotsFan1, maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but you can buy XRP right on Coinbase, no need to go over to Coinbase Pro.

Thanks for clarifying at time I posted I believe the only way was Coinbase pro. I don’t use it... but that’s what my friends I sent told me. No worries. The important part is it’s the easiest way to get it at coinbase

On 11/6/2019 at 10:36 AM, Happy Man said:

Maybe I should present her my 18 years old son that is driving me to drink also

To late, she is already hooked up with a blankety blank...aka *******. SMH.  I told her to join military, but does she listen....sigh

22 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Thanks for clarifying at time I posted I believe the only way was Coinbase pro. I don’t use it... but that’s what my friends I sent told me. No worries. The important part is it’s the easiest way to get it at coinbase

Coin base won't take my pics. I'm on a new tablet so I dont understand....I spent hours trying to get registered!!! Any ideas? I will shoot myself if this thing hits and I'm not joined.

20 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

To late, she is already hooked up with a blankety blank...aka *******. SMH.  I told her to join military, but does she listen....sigh

Coin base won't take my pics. I'm on a new tablet so I dont understand....I spent hours trying to get registered!!! Any ideas? I will shoot myself if this thing hits and I'm not joined.

Maybe someone who has done it with Coinbase can help you. It could be the lighting or the size of photo I would assume. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/27/2019 at 5:15 PM, boomhand86 said:

Hi all.. I was wondering if anyone can tell how to get help buying XRP, I am totally clueless with technology 

Boom,

Lots of options available.....Kraken out of San Francisco might be worth a look....do some research...and get your purchase off the exchange and into a wallet or cold storage application.....

You can google all/any of this and youtube has set up videos on most exchanges......Good luck.....and do educate yourself.....    CL

https://www.fxempire.com/crypto/exchange/kraken/review

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Maybe someone who has done it with Coinbase can help you. It could be the lighting or the size of photo I would assume. 

Well, with some strong perseverance I succeeded finally! 668 bucks, LOL. Now I could rest at night knowing that I've invested. Thank you so much or the info.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Coin base won't take my pics. I'm on a new tablet so I dont understand....

I spent hours trying to get registered!!! Any ideas?

I Tried Setting Up A Digital Wallet But I Couldn’t Seem To Open The Velcro ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 1