Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting Information on the IQD found by Mtn Goat - 10/20/2019

ronscarpa

10 hours ago, JoeB said:

.. but not Iraq. "potus trump" not always knows what happens when he suddenly thinks that something would look nice in twitter but actually does not care about what happens, let's say somewhere in Syria where he just sold the Kurds to ISIS...

I really think that "potus trump" should be replaced by someone with a brain.

This is my first political post but I think that the American people should understand what this person in the White House is doing. The world now does know that USA is a unreliable partner who might suddenly start supporting ISIS, Putin, or some madman in North Korea

10 hours ago, JoeB said:

.. but not Iraq. "potus trump" not always knows what happens when he suddenly thinks that something would look nice in twitter but actually does not care about what happens, let's say somewhere in Syria where he just sold the Kurds to ISIS...

I really think that "potus trump" should be replaced by someone with a brain.

This is my first political post but I think that the American people should understand what this person in the White House is doing. The world now does know that USA is a unreliable partner who might suddenly start supporting ISIS, Putin, or some madman in North Korea...

And.....I thought Biden was the only Joe Blow.....good to know what side your on.  That’s kinda where it’s going. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Karsten said:

We have another Hate Filled Never Trumper....They are up to about 8 now so soon ever thread here should be off the rails in a heart beat only to get Close like so many before.

For the Record it was Obama that built iS, Supported Iran, Gave them a Nuke Deal and sent them the Money to it got done......All without any Approval from Congress. Rab Guns to Rebels and then covered it up killing American Citizens, Faked a Raid or Osama Bin Laden Killed a Patsy, dumped the body and then set up the Entire Seal Team 6 for death.....Only after Creepy Uncle Joe outed them on National TV.

That is just the Short List.

Karsten

Exactly...

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, JoeB said:

So, where have you heard about this "Level Playing Field"?

This is news to me. What is "Level Playing Field"?

Google does not give anything related to Iraq.

joe b this is what you’re looking for. 

Thr IQD May revalue but at the end of the day from the research I’ve done. Ripple using XRP will be the new elite global bridge asset (reserve) currency. Every trade that goes through the internet will touch xrp using the Inter ledger protocol (ILP) similar time the HTTP we use when getting on the internet but this will transmit value!  Time is short to get some xrp as there are major announcements coming at swell conference Nov 7-9. 

The global reset will not look like the guru spew we’ve read for years. I do believe fiat currencies are going to go back to gold/silver backed then through RTGS (real time global settlement) They will be traded in seconds using XRP.  Look up R3 Corda Settler, Look up SBi VC out of Japan and XRP, Bank of India 80% of banks are on board with Ripple.... 

This is coming, Trump signed and executive order one of the first things he did after coming to office to create a faster payments task force. Ryan Zagone of Ripple was on it..... Trump knows about what is coming. Imo Trump was selected to preside over the bankruptcy of the US and transition us back to a gold standard..... he will come out smelling like a rose because our nations debt for the most part will be wiped out. I believe Phase one of this China trade deal is digital in nature. ( just a hunch) we signed a digital trade deal with japan already. 

we’ll see. I haven’t had any coffee yet so forgive my grammar and fat thumbs as I type on my phone in bed. Good luck

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

joe b this is what you’re looking for. 

Thr IQD May revalue but at the end of the day from the research I’ve done. Ripple using XRP will be the new elite global bridge asset (reserve) currency. Every trade that goes through the internet will touch xrp using the Inter ledger crypto wallet" rel="external nofollow">ledger protocol (ILP) similar time the HTTP we use when getting on the internet but this will transmit value!  Time is short to get some xrp as there are major announcements coming at swell conference Nov 7-9. 

The global reset will not look like the guru spew we’ve read for years. I do believe fiat currencies are going to go back to gold/silver backed then through RTGS (real time global settlement) They will be traded in seconds using XRP.  Look up R3 Corda Settler, Look up SBi VC out of Japan and XRP, Bank of India 80% of banks are on board with Ripple.... 

This is coming, Trump signed and executive order one of the first things he did after coming to office to create a faster payments task force. Ryan Zagone of Ripple was on it..... Trump knows about what is coming. Imo Trump was selected to preside over the bankruptcy of the US and transition us back to a gold standard..... he will come out smelling like a rose because our nations debt for the most part will be wiped out. I believe Phase one of this China trade deal is digital in nature. ( just a hunch) we signed a digital trade deal with japan already. 

we’ll see. I haven’t had any coffee yet so forgive my grammar and fat thumbs as I type on my phone in bed. Good luck

This was great NEPatriotsFan1.  Thank you so much!

You are 100% correct.  Because of your previous postings and those of CoorsLite, (and lots of my own research) I bought some XRP.  

Wish I could buy a lot, but shortage of funds.  I am so tempted to sell Dinar and buy more XRP.  I keep going back and forth about it.

We could wait a lifetime for the Dinar to come in.  XRP is going to happen pretty soon.

I want you to know that you're doing everyone a great service here by posting this.  Much appreciated!  :bravo:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Floridian said:

This was great NEPatriotsFan1.  Thank you so much!

You are 100% correct.  Because of your previous postings and those of CoorsLite, (and lots of my own research) I bought some XRP.  

Wish I could buy a lot, but shortage of funds.  I am so tempted to sell Dinar and buy more XRP.  I keep going back and forth about it.

We could wait a lifetime for the Dinar to come in.  XRP is going to happen pretty soon.

I want you to know that you're doing everyone a great service here by posting this.  Much appreciated!  :bravo:

You are most welcome! I’m sorry more people have not heard or taken the time to understand the true purpose of XRP ( because of the FUD it’s a banker’s coin, it’s elite garbage... trust bitcoin... etc) 

xrp solves he liquidity crisis that we are hearing about all over the news. The Fed has already pumped more money into the markets in the last month than the entire 800 billion bail out in 2008. 

This guy believes that xrp will be $1,500 per coin or more by the end of 2019 based on Utility! Not speculation.... he’s one of the smartest crazy genius types I’ve ever seen in the space, but he makes logical sense. There are only 100 Billion XRP tokens that will ever be created. They are carbon neutral as a opposed to having to mine POW coins like BTC and ETH. 

1.6 Quadrillion is estimated to go through the DTCC anually for stocks bonds etc. In order for the ON Demand Liquidity of XRP to work the coin would need to trade around $11,600 per token.... they are currently .30 cents as of this morning and at the ATH of the crypto market were $3.84... so minimum you make ten times your money if we get back to all time highs. I’m just trying to help as many people out while they wait for the Dinar! 

Michael Zizcheck is either brilliant, crazy or both ;) 

And I’m so happy to hear you took action and got some xrp! I believe you are on a life boat while most of the masses are on a sinking ship

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

You are most welcome! I’m sorry more people have not heard or taken the time to understand the true purpose of XRP ( because of the FUD it’s a banker’s coin, it’s elite garbage... trust bitcoin... etc) 

xrp solves he liquidity crisis that we are hearing about all over the news. The Fed has already pumped more money into the markets in the last month than the entire 800 billion bail out in 2008. 

This guy believes that xrp will be $1,500 per coin or more by the end of 2019 based on Utility! Not speculation.... he’s one of the smartest crazy genius types I’ve ever seen in the space, but he makes logical sense. There are only 100 Billion XRP tokens that will ever be created. They are carbon neutral as a opposed to having to mine POW coins like BTC and ETH. 

1.6 Quadrillion is estimated to go through the DTCC anually for stocks bonds etc. In order for the ON Demand Liquidity of XRP to work the coin would need to trade around $11,600 per token.... they are currently .30 cents as of this morning and at the ATH of the crypto market were $3.84... so minimum you make ten times your money if we get back to all time highs. I’m just trying to help as many people out while they wait for the Dinar! 

Michael Zizcheck is either brilliant, crazy or both ;) 

I think Michael Zischeck is BRILLIANT!  I listen to all his videos on YouTube.  😀

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Floridian said:

I think Michael Zischeck is BRILLIANT!  I listen to all his videos on YouTube.  😀

Awesome he doesn’t get as much attention as others out there but I ‘believe his stuff is spot on and will be interviewed in the future for being spot on when others thought he was crazy!

IMO I believe that BTC was created as a trial balloon to see if the masses would accept that a crypto (digital funny money) would be accepted to have a price of $20K per coin. But I believe that XRP has improved on the weaknesses of BTC and is fully compliant with KYC?AML laws so that the govts can track every transaction and have a transparent open ledger to keep everything on a trusted level playing field. It sure is exciting to watch things play out. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Awesome he doesn’t get as much attention as others out there but I ‘believe his stuff is spot on and will be interviewed in the future for being spot on when others thought he was crazy!

IMO I believe that BTC was created as a trial balloon to see if the masses would accept that a crypto (digital funny money) would be accepted to have a price of $20K per coin. But I believe that XRP has improved on the weaknesses of BTC and is fully compliant with KYC?AML laws so that the govts can track every transaction and have a transparent open ledger crypto wallet" rel="external nofollow">ledger to keep everything on a trusted level playing field. It sure is exciting to watch things play out. 

You're 100% correct, NEPatsFan.  As you say, it sure is exciting to watch things play out.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Ok I am in

i just took my pants off

where is everyone

mmmm

this is awkward 

https://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/photo/nude-man-making-snow-angel-ca-high-res-stock-photography/128225155

It is a little overcast here but I can still make out that full moon from here.  

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Ok I am in

i just took my pants off

where is everyone

mmmm

this is awkward

1EA9AB7B-8775-472F-AA68-49ABD6B2BCC7.jpeg

Davis we know you're in.....remember the thing u promised to wear?!  Lol

8 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Just like I said above, miss you ladies. Great sense of intellectual, witty, and straight shooters. Looking forward to seeing you all when this RV. 

Skinny dipping and margaritas sound like fun to me! Just wish we could get this party started.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

IMO I believe that BTC was created as a trial balloon to see if the masses would accept that a crypto (digital funny money) would be accepted to have a price of $20K per coin. But I believe that XRP has improved on the weaknesses of BTC and is fully compliant with KYC?AML laws so that the govts can track every transaction and have a transparent open ledger crypto wallet">ledger to keep everything on a trusted level playing field. It sure is exciting to watch things play out. 

So if I invest in XRP,  $500.00 today....what kind of possibilities are we talking? Thx in advance.

My friend called XRP another name, can't think of it right now.  Want make sure I'm investing in the right one.

Edited by Gypsygirl11
  • Upvote 1

$500 would buy you approximately 1,666 XRP tokens. if it goes back to all time high you’d be looking at $3.84 x 1,666 = $6,397

That’s my conservative guess. 

I truly believe it will be over $1,000 in the next year and $10,000 in the next 5. (This is based on a ton of my own rabbit hole research) Take it for what you will.... I’m not a financial advisor 

just a humble dinar investor and someone who got lucky before the 2017 bull run in cryptos. 

The total market cap of all 2,000 crypto currencies currently is 246 Billion. 

Gold alone is 7 Trillion

US Debt is 22Trillion

Global Debt is 246 Trillion

DTCC processed 1.4-1.6 Quadrillion

When you push all this value through 100 Billion XRP 

Something’s gonna have to inflate since they currently sit at .30 Cents 

Just a little math for you to play with. 

Not to sound like a pumper but there are a few key things happening in the next week or two. 

1 is BREXIT which could cause major disruptions and a push to DIgital Assets from TRaditional Assets like stocks and bonds

2 is SWELL conference which historically creates a pump in the value of XRP 

Hope this is helpful. Good luck Gypsygirl11

From a speed perspective if you don’t have a way of purchasing set up yet coinbase.com is probably the easiest on ramp. 

You need to create an account. Then get know your customer certified. Usually takes about a day. Then you need to link a debit account to coinbase. They don’t accept credit cards as it is not your money you’d be investing. 

Ive had a bout 5 friends get into it in the last week and that’s about what the process entailed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

$500 would buy you approximately 1,666 XRP tokens. if it goes back to all time high you’d be looking at $3.84 x 1,666 = $6,397

That’s my conservative guess. 

I truly believe it will be over $1,000 in the next year and $10,000 in the next 5. (This is based on a ton of my own rabbit hole research) Take it for what you will.... I’m not a financial advisor 

just a humble dinar investor and someone who got lucky before the 2017 bull run in cryptos. 

The total market cap of all 2,000 crypto currencies currently is 246 Billion. 

Gold alone is 7 Trillion

US Debt is 22Trillion

Global Debt is 246 Trillion

DTCC processed 1.4-1.6 Quadrillion

When you push all this value through 100 Billion XRP 

Something’s gonna have to inflate since they currently sit at .30 Cents 

Just a little math for you to play with. 

Not to sound like a pumper but there are a few key things happening in the next week or two. 

1 is BREXIT which could cause major disruptions and a push to DIgital Assets from TRaditional Assets like stocks and bonds

2 is SWELL conference which historically creates a pump in the value of XRP 

Hope this is helpful. Good luck Gypsygirl11

From a speed perspective if you don’t have a way of purchasing set up yet coinbase.com is probably the easiest on ramp. 

You need to create an account. Then get know your customer certified. Usually takes about a day. Then you need to link a debit account to coinbase. They don’t accept credit cards as it is not your money you’d be investing. 

Ive had a bout 5 friends get into it in the last week and that’s about what the process entailed. 

You are awesome....thx so much. Can't win unless you play...I have a good feeling about this one. I have a good friend that has an account...he will help me out with this. Thanks again, Cat.

• Thanks 1

Side note you have to buy it at coinbase pro (which is free for coinbase account holders) and it is sometimes improperly named RIPPLE. 

Ripple is a company XRP is the token which is open and decentralized. 

I don’t use coinbase but I’ve had a lot of friends who are technically challenged on board pretty quickly there. I really don’t have time to walk people through the process just trying to help whoever takes the initiative to change their current circumstances. Exciting and scary at the same time with so many moving parts in the economy globally seemingly happening at the same time. 

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

So what’s your opinion as to why it went from an all time high of $3.84 to trading now at .30c??

Market manipulation of the entire crypto market. PTB didn’t want it to continue to run until they had regulations in place similar to the gold/silver markets

At this point with the liquidity crisis at hand they don’t really have a choice other than to let Cryptos and Precious Metals be the relief valve for the crisis. 

In my opinion only, I believe the globalists are trying to crash the global markets by using BTC (80% of miners are located in China) and ETH was a Russian based project in my mind. 

XRP is the US answer to the problem. Everyone knows the Dollar has overstayed its welcome as the Global Reserve Currency and so They are vying for its replacement but in a level playing field kind of way so all nations and central banks agree to it. 

Again in my opinion Trump and the nationalists( in multiple countries) are using XRP as sort of a Trojan horse to control the narrative on the new GLOBAL RESERVE at the same time linking all sovereign RTGS currencies and stable coins such as the Chinese Yuan set to Debut Nov 11th and the different Central Bank DIgital Currencies to GOLD.  

This will allow the currencies to retain their values and keep mom and pop and grandma and grandpa from losing their hard earned pension funds and 401K’s in a complete system crash. This will provide for a softer landing for the global economy and allow XRP to bridge all assets, real estate, stocks, bonds, fine art, securities, healthcare etc to the Blockchain and DLT. 

I picture Ripple as the plumbers linking all the banks, fin techs, retailers etc. and XRP Is like the oil/water that is going to flow through all the pipes and lubricating the entire INTERNET OF VALUE. 

Picture being invested in Apple, Google, FB at the beginning all at the same time. That’s what XRP is LOL its gonna glue the internet together. It’s actually mind blowing

Look up Coil and micro payments... 

Look up R3 Corda 

Look up WC3 and Ripple

Look up SBI Japan

Look up Bank of India and Ripple

Look Up Faster Payments Task Force and Ripple

There is a wealth of info out there. 

I gotta go cuz the Patriots start in a little bit, gotta open a can on the Cleveland Browns 😂 

I wouldn’t be the Number one fan if I missed a game now would I ? ;) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Market manipulation of the entire crypto market. PTB didn’t want it to continue to run until they had regulations in place similar to the gold/silver markets

At this point with the liquidity crisis at hand they don’t really have a choice other than to let Cryptos and Precious Metals be the relief valve for the crisis. 

In my opinion only, I believe the globalists are trying to crash the global markets by using BTC (80% of miners are located in China) and ETH was a Russian based project in my mind. 

XRP is the US answer to the problem. Everyone knows the Dollar has overstayed its welcome as the Global Reserve Currency and so They are vying for its replacement but in a level playing field kind of way so all nations and central banks agree to it. 

Again in my opinion Trump and the nationalists( in multiple countries) are using XRP as sort of a Trojan horse to control the narrative on the new GLOBAL RESERVE at the same time linking all sovereign RTGS currencies and stable coins such as the Chinese Yuan set to Debut Nov 11th and the different Central Bank DIgital Currencies to GOLD.  

This will allow the currencies to retain their values and keep mom and pop and grandma and grandpa from losing their hard earned pension funds and 401K’s in a complete system crash. This will provide for a softer landing for the global economy and allow XRP to bridge all assets, real estate, stocks, bonds, fine art, securities, healthcare etc to the Blockchain and DLT. 

I picture Ripple as the plumbers linking all the banks, fin techs, retailers etc. and XRP Is like the oil/water that is going to flow through all the pipes and lubricating the entire INTERNET OF VALUE. 

Picture being invested in Apple, Google, FB at the beginning all at the same time. That’s what XRP is LOL its gonna glue the internet together. It’s actually mind blowing

Look up Coil and micro payments... 

Look up R3 Corda 

Look up WC3 and Ripple

Look up SBI Japan

Look up Bank of India and Ripple

Look Up Faster Payments Task Force and Ripple

There is a wealth of info out there. 

I gotta go cuz the Patriots start in a little bit, gotta open a can on the Cleveland Browns 😂 

I wouldn’t be the Number one fan if I missed a game now would I ? ;) 

Enjoy the game and thx again for your wealth of knowledge! 

• Thanks 1