Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting Information on the IQD found by Mtn Goat - 10/20/2019

ronscarpa

8 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

LB I'm LMAO. I read the article and said to myself, I'll take .84 in a heartbeat. I scroll down to see if ou comment and it gave me a good chuckle. I'm thinking most of us are on he same page, lol. Come on Baby let er rip!

I agree my friend, we are on the same page👍🏼😊

2 hours ago, screwball said:

yep......medical treatment possible required...

Emergency Room possible 😂😂😂

Go RV asap 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Just now, JoeB said:

So, where have you heard about this "Level Playing Field"?

This is news to me. What is "Level Playing Field"?

Google does not give anything related to Iraq.

"Level Playing Field" is something POTUS Trump has been working on for years with China, Mexico, Canada and the EU.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Karsten said:

"Level Playing Field" is something POTUS Trump has been working on for years with China, Mexico, Canada and the EU.

Karsten

.. but not Iraq. "potus trump" not always knows what happens when he suddenly thinks that something would look nice in twitter but actually does not care about what happens, let's say somewhere in Syria where he just sold the Kurds to ISIS...

I really think that "potus trump" should be replaced by someone with a brain.

This is my first political post but I think that the American people should understand what this person in the White House is doing. The world now does know that USA is a unreliable partner who might suddenly start supporting ISIS, Putin, or some madman in North Korea...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 20

8 minutes ago, JoeB said:

.. but not Iraq. "potus trump" not always knows what happens when he suddenly thinks that something would look nice in twitter but actually does not care about what happens, let's say somewhere in Syria where he just sold the Kurds to ISIS...

This is my first political post but I think that the American people should understand what this person in the White House is doing. The world now does know that USA is a unreliable partner who might suddenly start supporting ISIS, Putin, or some madman in North Korea...

We have another Hate Filled Never Trumper....They are up to about 8 now so soon ever thread here should be off the rails in a heart beat only to get Close like so many before.

For the Record it was Obama that built iS, Supported Iran, Gave them a Nuke Deal and sent them the Money to it got done......All without any Approval from Congress. Rab Guns to Rebels and then covered it up killing American Citizens, Faked a Raid or Osama Bin Laden Killed a Patsy, dumped the body and then set up the Entire Seal Team 6 for death.....Only after Creepy Uncle Joe outed them on National TV.

That is just the Short List.

Karsten

• Thanks 9
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, JoeB said:

So, where have you heard about this "Level Playing Field"?

This is news to me. What is "Level Playing Field"?

Google does not give anything related to Iraq.

Trump says it all the time.  Not specifically related to Iraq.

He talks about all countries having a "level playing field" so that one country can't take advantage of another in foreign trade, etc.

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, JoeB said:

Oh man!  I wish I would have read further down before answering the post where you quoted me.

You're an idiot!  Maybe YOU need to be replaced by someone with a brain.

Edited by Floridian
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

42 minutes ago, Karsten said:

We have another Hate Filled Never Trumper....They are up to about 8 now so soon ever thread here should be off the rails in a heart beat only to get Close like so many before.

For the Record it was Obama that built iS, Supported Iran, Gave them a Nuke Deal and sent them the Money to it got done......All without any Approval from Congress. Rab Guns to Rebels and then covered it up killing American Citizens, Faked a Raid or Osama Bin Laden Killed a Patsy, dumped the body and then set up the Entire Seal Team 6 for death.....Only after Creepy Uncle Joe outed them on National TV.

That is just the Short List.

Karsten

Thanks, Karsten.  You said it all.  😊

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Karsten said:

Just in case Joe has really been living under a Rock during the Obama Debacle....Here is a little something. 

Karsten

The one thing Trump has always supported is the American way of life, created thoughtfully by our American forefathers. I won't sit here and tell you Trump has never made a mistake or stuck his foot in his mouth, but I will say this much... " Promises made. Promises kept!" The man has my vote for 2020!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Starrider said:

See the source image

I'm all in for with out one

See the source image

Starr

15 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I just like this picture....yes please

Just like I said above, miss you ladies. Great sense of intellectual, witty, and straight shooters. Looking forward to seeing you all when this RV. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1