Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oh say can you see...?

djiboutikid

I believe that most of us who have been a part of this great group of people know that when Adam has not written, it means his technology is not being cooperative, he does not have internet access where he is and / or there is nothing solid to report at this moment in time.  We know that we are not outside of his thoughts, so whatever the challenge is, he is actively at work.  It is all about that phrase which we have had to tell our children, “just be patient”.   (I hope I did not step on anyone’s nerves.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 10

This could possibly be the most wandering thread ever.  And it says nothing.  Imagine the disappointment of anyone looking for Adams weekly and stumbling on this diatribe of a mess.

Haha

DW

PS  No, I really don't the definition of "diatribe" , but it sounds like it could work.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, DWitte said:

This could possibly be the most wandering thread ever.  And it says nothing.  Imagine the disappointment of anyone looking for Adams weekly and stumbling on this diatribe of a mess.

Haha

DW

PS  No, I really don't the definition of "diatribe" , but it sounds like it could work.

Bruh, you already know how I'm keeping afloat hahahahaha :cheesehead:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1