Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Midnight Guru Opinions - 10/22/2019

10-22-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   what do we do know for sure? We know this:  1. to assist in developing the private sector initiatives in Iraq, they will need a viable currency and be on a level trading platform with the rest of the middle east and the world;  2.  the private sector in Iraq will not take off until Iraq brings back its currency;  3.  the CBI is ready to move ahead and has completed all banking reforms and progressed to the point of just waiting to issue the smaller of the smaller category notes at the banks;  4.  corruption along with stalling by the US government to give permission to Iraq is the down side. The US is using the reinstatement as leverage to get what it wants from Iraq; ...(post 1 of 2)... 

10-22-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   5. part of the protesters demands is that they are sick and tired of promises by the GOI, finance committee and the CBI. They now want action and their demands fulfilled. This could be in our favor to pushing the US to approve the final steps of the project to delete the zeros. ...The request to continue with the “project to delete the zeros” has been made many times already and it has been stalled over and over again...This project includes ending the currency auctions and using the dinar globally for trade. It also includes eventually reinstating the dinar, repegging it, then placing it on the open-market currency trading platforms and placing it on a float. This is when we go to the bank...(post 2 of 2)...

10-22-2019   Intel Guru Frank26  Our broker called and told us...it's getting to the point where it's impossible to get the dinar now.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

The US is using the reinstatement as leverage to get what it wants from Iraq;

I would like to see the source for this statement if it is true and the context from which it comes.

Thanks Ron I always look forward to your posts.

Edited by adhoc10
Rephrase for clarity
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

would like to see the source for this statement if it is true and the context from which it comes.

Thanks Ron I always look forward to your posts.

Thanks adhoc10 ... to answer your question - it's MtnGoat's opinion coupled with her point 4.  It's clear from the US involvement in Iraq, our Treasury Dept involvement, and many past statements by key US leaders over the years - that we (US) do have expectations as to what we hope to see come from this entire process. I suggest you read the now unclassified "Future of Iraq Project".  I hope this answers your question...RON 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Thanks adhoc10 ... to answer your question - it's MtnGoat's opinion coupled with her point 4.  It's clear from the US involvement in Iraq, our Treasury Dept involvement, and many past statements by key US leaders over the years - that we (US) do have expectations as to what we hope to see come from this entire process. I suggest you read the now unclassified "Future of Iraq Project".  I hope this answers your question...RON 

Thanks for the response,It was perfect!!!

• Thanks 1