Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Taylor's testimony was "damning" and elicited gasps from both parties

Video of the Day: Watch Dan Rather claim ‘truth is closing in’ on Trump, who is running a cult

https://conservativefiringline.com/video-of-the-day-watch-dan-rather-claim-truth-is-closing-in-on-trump-who-is-running-a-cult/

Dan Rather wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and slapped him on the back of the head.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Trump Impeachment Not Justified by Evidence and Testimony Made Public So Far

https://www.heritage.org/political-process/commentary/trump-impeachment-not-justified-evidence-and-testimony-made-public-so?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=thf-fb&fbclid=IwAR3M5ywOz3rzvs3TViquKx6Cj4L5iMrR71sdJQwadOqIwp0J2e2tIFiPRjk

Adam Schiff used to be an assistant U.S. attorney—a federal prosecutor. Like all people in that position, he had to follow the U.S. Attorneys’ Justice Manual. Before taking a case to a grand jury, much less to trial, Schiff had to convince his boss, in writing, that he had evidence establishing a case. He couldn’t just wing it and submit a case, however weak, based entirely on hearsay, to the grand jury on the off-chance it would indict.

Yet that is exactly what Schiff is doing here—throwing witnesses into closed and now open hearings hoping that he can stir the political pot into an impeachment boil.

It would undermine our system of government for a duly elected president to be removed through impeachment for partisan reasons.

Karsten

• Thanks 5

Former Watergate prosecutor Nick Akerman on Monday predicted Donald Trump will be doomed by EU ambassador Gordon Sondland’s upcoming public House testimony in the impeachment inquiry into the president.

“Donald Trump is toast,” Akerman told CNN.

“Sondland is going to come out and tell the whole story,” he predicted. “He’s going to detail it, he’s going to have documents to detail it, you’ve got lots of witnesses corroborating it.”

“I mean there’s no question that they were trying to get the Ukrainian government to announce an investigation into (former Vice President) Joe Biden,” Akerman added. “And using money as appropriated by the U.S. Congress to do that. Pure bribery.”

Sondland will testify on Wednesday morning. He has already walked back his initial closed-door claim that he didn’t recall any discussions about Ukraine announcing an investigation into the Bidens allegedly in exchange for withheld military aid.

Akerman said Sondland has “got no choice here” but to “come clean” about his role and Trump.

“Otherwise he’s gonna wind up like Roger Stone in federal prison, with Roger Stone as his roommate. I mean, he does not want that to happen,” Akerman explained, referencing the GOP strategist and longtime Trump associate who was on Friday found guilty on seven charges relating to lying to investigators probing Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Stone will be sentenced next year.

“If I were his lawyer, I would be sitting on him pretty hard and making sure that he told everything he knew, every truthful bit of evidence just to make sure he doesn’t go down for Donald Trump,” Akerman, referring to Sondland, added.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/watergate-prosecutor-donald-trump-toast-092839771.html

Should be interesting.

B/A

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 2

Most Americans have been wondering if and when we would see some of the Obama officials involved in the coup against President Donald Trump brought to justice.

While Attorney General William Barr is getting to the bottom of how the Russia witch hunt began, a new bombshell report about former CIA Director John Brennan is sending shockwaves.

According to a column from Larry C. Johnson, who is a former analyst at the CIA, Brennan created a secret task force to combat the election of Trump. 

***TRENDING POLITICS READERS: Choose Your FREE Trump Gift Here***

Johnson says the “invitation-only” task force was created in early 2016.

Johnson says the average American has no idea how badly Brennan wanted to stop Trump because he desperately wanted to get Hillarious Clinton into the White House.

Brennan was so desperate, according to Johnson, that it led to him creating this secret task force with the mission of spying on and carrying out covert actions against the campaign of then-candidate Trump. 

He goes on to say this task force was not just a simple gathering of anti-Trump intel officials, but rather highly trained spies who sought to destroy Trump. 

Johnson writes:

I am told by an knowledgeable source that Brennan created a Trump Task Force in early 2016. It was an invitation only Task Force. Specific case officers (i.e., men and women who recruit and handle spies overseas), analysts and admin personnel were recruited. Not everyone invited accepted the offer. But many did. 

This was not a CIA only operation. Personnel from the FBI also were assigned to the Task Force. We have some clues that Christopher Steele’s FBi handler, Michael Gaeta, may have been detailed to the Trump Task Force. 

So what kind of things would this Task Force do? The case officers would work with foreign intelligence services such as MI-6, the Italians, the Ukrainians and the Australians on identifying intelligence collection priorities. Task Force members could task NSA to do targeted collection. They also would have the ability to engage in covert action, such as targeting George Papadopoulos. 
Joseph Mifsud may be able to shed light on the CIA officers who met with him, briefed on operational objectives regarding Papadopoulos and helped arrange monitored meetings. I think it is highly likely that the honey pot that met with George Papadopoulos, a woman named Azra Turk, was part of the CIA Trump Task Force. 

The Task Force also could carry out other covert actions, such as information operations. A nice sounding euphemism for propaganda, and computer network operations. There has been some informed speculation that Guccifer 2.0 was a creation of this Task Force.

Johnson goes on to discuss the recent “unmasking” of Schiff’s secret “whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella, and how he could have played a vital role in this “task force.” 

Johnson argues that while what Brennan allegedly did was illegal, the CIA has carried out other illegal acts in the name of supposedly “protecting American interests.” 

VOTE NOW: Is Trump Worthy Of A Second Term?

These explosive allegations serve as another reminder of what Obama-era officials were willing to do in order to take down Trump and stop him from becoming president.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Alexander Vindman Admits Making up Parts of Trump Call Summary

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/19/alexander-vindman-admits-making-up-parts-of-trump-call-summary/?fbclid=IwAR24RafwlATVD97QGYzPu5VtmkmMo94IhPg75XCVWrpnrCgrLuVm_F11YeQ

So what will the GOP do to stop this....I say give him Jail Time and a Court Martial.

Maybe the next Liar will think twice before Testifying for Schiff.

Karsten

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Why is it so far the convictions have been Trump's people? Why do they plead guilty? When will the super secret arrests start as told by the twitter twits? 

B/A

You are blind to what is going on or trying to be ignorant of the truth.

Q 1.  Because the FBI and parts of the DOJ were weaponized under Obama.

Q 2.   Because when your family, friends and business are threatened you do what you need to do to protect them.

Q 3.   What do you not understand about "secret arrests"? 

You disparage and make fun of all that might be truthful.

I don't Facebook or Twitter but I don't fault those that do.

The only Twitter I see for the most part is what LGD brings over. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

You are blind to what is going on or trying to be ignorant of the truth.

Q 1.  Because the FBI and parts of the DOJ were weaponized under Obama.

Q 2.   Because when your family, friends and business are threatened you do what you need to do to protect them.

Q 3.   What do you not understand about "secret arrests"? 

You disparage and make fun of all that might be truthful.

I don't Facebook or Twitter but I don't fault those that do.

The only Twitter I see for the most part is what LGD brings over. 

YUP ! :twothumbs:

Barr is due to release soon, ;)

so Brennan is sweatin' like a ho in church.

So are his & ho'bummer's other little kommie tools.

They're all due for massive raids & arrests.

Lock 'em all up !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1