Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Taylor's testimony was "damning" and elicited gasps from both parties

49 minutes ago, Karsten said:

If it doesn't fit the Leftist Narrative it is Fake news....Just where do you people get your news these days?

Karsten

Lol I think the righty’s narrative is Fake News! You use it every day! This dude made a crazy clam with NO proof. What would you call it? And I think you missed the sarcasm.

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Just now, caddieman said:

Lol I think the righty’s narrative is Fake News! You use it every day! This dude made a crazy clam with NO proof. What would you call it? And I think you missed the sarcasm.

In short the Right wants to get this County back to a time where Respect was learned at a very young age. back to a time where a Joke was just that....A Joke and Offended No One, back to a Time when you could Vote and be sure Your Vote Counted. Back to a time when you knew what ever a Politician said would most like never happen....Today they flt it in Your and my Face that they will do where ever the Flip they want....We want to get back to a Time when we protected our Children and Pedophiles weren't give a pass to do what ever.

back to a time when people didn't shoot up malls, schools or businesses...they didn't behead people in the work place.

Back to a Place where there are Men and Women and not some 400 other what evers the hell on that day.

In short we want to go back to a place where Liberals did want to beat or kill people just because they got invited to a BBQ where some was cooking pork.

Ya'll ever seen a Texas BBQ Gun.........Beware the man that has the balls to wear a 1911, a Hawaiian Shirt and attend Joe Biden Even....He isn't scared of nothing the left can toss at he.........No multiply that by 65,000,000....

You leftys might have a problem....just sayin.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

In short the Right wants to get this County back to a time where Respect was learned at a very young age. back to a time where a Joke was just that....A Joke and Offended No One, back to a Time when you could Vote and be sure Your Vote Counted. Back to a time when you knew what ever a Politician said would most like never happen....Today they flt it in Your and my Face that they will do where ever the Flip they want....We want to get back to a Time when we protected our Children and Pedophiles weren't give a pass to do what ever.

back to a time when people didn't shoot up malls, schools or businesses...they didn't behead people in the work place.

Back to a Place where there are Men and Women and not some 400 other what evers the hell on that day.

In short we want to go back to a place where Liberals did want to beat or kill people just because they got invited to a BBQ where some was cooking pork.

Ya'll ever seen a Texas BBQ Gun.........Beware the man that has the balls to wear a 1911, a Hawaiian Shirt and attend Joe Biden Even....He isn't scared of nothing the left can toss at he.........No multiply that by 65,000,000....

You leftys might have a problem....just sayin.

Karsten

Wow. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, caddieman said:

That’s what I thought......Fake News!

It didn't take Einstein to work out that would be your response.... so predictable .

Enjoy living in your make believe world. I on the the other hand will watch events unfold that you say are impossible.... I may have to wait a bit but boy it will be worth the wait. You are about to be Trumped. 

No he is not my president but I admire what he is attempting to do to drain the swamp and set USA back on the path to greatness. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, FlyHi said:

It didn't take Einstein to work out that would be your response.... so predictable .

Enjoy living in your make believe world. I on the the other hand will watch events unfold that you say are impossible.... I may have to wait a bit but boy it will be worth the wait. You are about to be Trumped. 

No he is not my president but I admire what he is attempting to do to drain the swamp and set USA back on the path to greatness. 

Spoken like a true Aussie/NZ/US...... Patriot..

CL

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, FlyHi said:

Again no proof. If you knew that would be my response all you had to do is supply the proof.......hummmm. You got Trumped three years ago. Trump is going to build a great big beautiful wall(that Mexico is going to pay for! How’s that working out) And he’s going to build it in.......wait for it.......Colorado!!!😂😂😂😂. And he then says despicable things about a war hero, in John McCain before and after his death. I can go on and on. That’s your path to greatness? Love him if you want too. You have been Trumped. Me on the other hand I’ll pass.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Caddieman, you need to find a Naval Aviator that served with, flew with and knew John McCain. Buy that gentleman a beer, then sit and ask him to tell you what type of aviator McCain was, about his personality and his character. You better have some time on your hands because you will get an ear full. I flew with many guys in the military, Navy and USAF Fighter pilots like me, and you will be hard pressed to find many who have any respect for the man. Just saying. Steve Richie, (USAF Vietnam Ace) arrogant SOB who used people around him. Cunningham (the Navy's first Vietnam Ace and congressman) in jail. So be careful with image these gentlemen portray and the image the media shows you. Because the media praised both of these men as long as it suited their narrative.

• Thanks 3

26 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Caddieman, you need to find a Naval Aviator that served with, flew with and knew John McCain. Buy that gentleman a beer, then sit and ask him to tell you what type of aviator McCain was, about his personality and his character. You better have some time on your hands because you will get an ear full. I flew with many guys in the military, Navy and USAF Fighter pilots like me, and you will be hard pressed to find many who have any respect for the man. Just saying. Steve Richie, (USAF Vietnam Ace) arrogant SOB who used people around him. Cunningham (the Navy's first Vietnam Ace and congressman) in jail. So be careful with image these gentlemen portray and the image the media shows you. Because the media praised both of these men as long as it suited their narrative.

First off thanks for your service! Second I would love to sit down with any aviator and buy him as many beers as he or she wants. Third point taken.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, caddieman said:

Again no proof. If you knew that would be my response all you had to do is supply the proof.......hummmm. You got Trumped three years ago. Trump is going to build a great big beautiful wall(that Mexico is going to pay for! How’s that working out) And he’s going to build it in.......wait for it.......Colorado!!!😂😂😂😂. And he then says despicable things about a war hero, in John McCain before and after his death. I can go on and on. That’s your path to greatness? Love him if you want too. You have been Trumped. Me on the other hand I’ll pass.

In the other post you just wrote "wow" commenting another post and you got negged.....WOW....What a beautiful world this will be.....

Enjoy....Love Stills voice...Beautiful double album....

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

A Real Whistleblower Complaint Could Help Gen. Flynn And Blow The Doors Off Deep State Corruption

https://redrightdaily.com/a-real-whistleblower-complaint-could-help-gen-flynn-and-blow-the-doors-off-deep-state-corruption/

The more the Left Digs for any dirt or POTUS they Expose more and need to find a way to cover that back up.

Karsten

• Thanks 2

Humm, looks like the Left's Hate for Any and All Things Trump just destroy another life and most likely a family.....They need to learn they can't just say what ever they want to who ever and it will all work out right.......

Vindman May Have Violated 18 U.S. Code 798 by Sharing Classified Information of President’s Ukraine Call

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/vindman-may-violated-18-u-s-code-798-sharing-classified-information-presidents-ukraine-call?fbclid=IwAR3ZxKnrigHOVOkbjiNlxzq_r4oH63sEOPsxLuH8LsSV-UXcDilUX_GtmB8

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Those pushing that LTC Vindman violated a code are essentially saying he told the TRUTH....think about it, if he told unauthorized individuals false info from the phone call, he wouldn't be breaking any codes.  Republicans are the one's stepping in it, hard.

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Those pushing that LTC Vindman violated a code are essentially saying he told the TRUTH....think about it, if he told unauthorized individuals false info from the phone call, he wouldn't be breaking any codes.  Republicans are the one's stepping in it, hard.

GO RV, then BV 

It's not about what he said.  It;s about who he told.  Classified information can only be told to those cleared to hear it.  I know you know that   I think that is the point of the article above.  I could be wrong.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, cranman said:

It's not about what he said.  It;s about who he told.  Classified information can only be told to those cleared to hear it.  I know you know that   I think that is the point of the article above.  I could be wrong.

No, you're exactly right...that is the point of the article.  I'm simply stating if what he told them is false, then he's not really sharing classified information.  So the Republicans in this case, must be acquiescing that said shared information is indeed correct.

GO RV, then BV

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

No, you're exactly right...that is the point of the article.  I'm simply stating if what he told them is false, then he's not really sharing classified information.  So the Republicans in this case, must be acquiescing that said shared information is indeed correct.

GO RV, then BV

Roger that.