Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Taylor's testimony was "damning" and elicited gasps from both parties

Also this:   https://www.westernjournal.com/turns-damning-taylor-testimony-trump-quid-pro-quo-100-hearsay/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=rightalertsbreaking&utm_campaign=wj-breaking&utm_content=ttp

And a snip it from the piece

“Mr. Taylor neither described any direct conversation with Mr. Trump himself nor made any reference to documents or recordings that would explicitly implicate the president. Instead, he provided a road map for investigators by quoting others around Mr. Trump describing his actions and statements,” the piece reads.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

With out cross examining the witness or seeing the witness as they testified I would not put any credibility to the news.

It is a one sided trial and that is not how the system works. 

No transparency from the party that screamed they want it. 

One word Benghazi. The Republicans had months of closed door testimony in that case. Yes that’s how the systems works! FOR BOTH PARTIES..........right?

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 5

Closed doors???? The Democrats leaked like a sieve all the testimony that was out there. They also had open hearings. U-tube is full of them. 

And yet no one was indicted because of a Obama run DOJ under AG Eric Holder and James Comey.

And we did get to see Hills and others testify.  

Edited by nstoolman1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

One word Benghazi. The Republicans had months of closed door testimony in that case. Yes that’s how the systems works! FOR BOTH PARTIES..........right?

Benghazi.....You have the balls to go there when we Lost American Lives and the Left Covered their asses to Cover up what they were Doing.....Running flipping Guns to the Rebels......

"4 Dead Americans....What Difference does it make".

Guess what I makes a Huge Difference to Their Mothers, It makes a huge Difference to millions in this Country that would like answers, It makes a huge Difference to those that Served and are still Servicing....Just who the hell has their back when the chips are down ?

It sure as hell wasn't your buddy obama or his gal pal Hillarious

Karsten

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Karsten said:

Benghazi.....You have the balls to go there when we Lost American Lives and the Left Covered their asses to Cover up what they were Doing.....Running flipping Guns to the Rebels......

"4 Dead Americans....What Difference does it make".

Guess what I makes a Huge Difference to Their Mothers, It makes a huge Difference to millions in this Country that would like answers, It makes a huge Difference to those that Served and are still Servicing....Just who the hell has their back when the chips are down ?

It sure as hell wasn't your buddy obama or his gal pal Hillarious

Karsten

Just pointing out the fact that the Republicans did the exact same thing as far as taking depositions behind closed doors first before it was open to the public. Was nothing to do with what happened there. And I agree Clinton should have been held accountable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Karsten said:

Running flipping Guns to the Rebels......

Are you talking about Iran-Contra? Or maybe you meant the Taliban in Afghanistan. Or putting Saddam in power in Iraq?

My point is our country has a long history of supporting bad people for profit. The war machine is very healthy and profitable.

B/A

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

22 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Just pointing out the fact that the Republicans did the exact same thing as far as taking depositions behind closed doors first before it was open to the public. Was nothing to do with what happened there. And I agree Clinton should have been held accountable.

These 2 different situations....(Bengazi  and a Whistleblower) aren't exactly comparing apples to apples.......CL

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

It sure isn't.  It's a mere inquiry, nothing more....no vote necessary.  

Also, lest we forget our allies the Kurds who fought valiantly side by side with us...only to be left to the slaughter after one short phone call.

GO RV, then BV 

I think we can agree on this one then........Bengazi was a tragedy where Americans lost their lives to to the cowardly in action of their own Government......men who were there to recover land to air missiles that had been send there illegally by the State Dept under HRC....

The whistleblower fiasco is a joke......nothing will come of it and the way Schiff/Pelosi are running this inquiry is killing off what is left of the Democrat party.......HRC is helping....

And the Kurds.......1st let's be straight.......Obama completely pulled out of Iraq.......that's how ISIS got so big.....so fast....ISIS was/is a threat to the Kurds......

..the Kurds were fighting for themselves.......their way of life.......not for us....we were helping them...

Additionally there was this big worry about the 10,000 captured ISIS members that would be freed.......trust me....the Kurds are a ruthless group.......every ISIS prisoner would have been shot before the Kurds pulled back.....

CL

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I think we can agree on this one then........Bengazi was a tragedy where Americans lost their lives to to the cowardly in action of their own Government......men who were there to recover land to air missiles that had been send there illegally by the State Dept under HRC....

The whistleblower fiasco is a joke......nothing will come of it and the way Schiff/Pelosi are running this inquiry is killing off what is left of the Democrat party.......HRC is helping....

And the Kurds.......1st let's be straight.......Obama completely pulled out of Iraq.......that's how ISIS got so big.....so fast....ISIS was/is a threat to the Kurds......

..the Kurds were fighting for themselves.......their way of life.......not for us....we were helping them...

Additionally there was this big worry about the 10,000 captured ISIS members that would be freed.......trust me....the Kurds are a ruthless group.......every ISIS prisoner would have been shot before the Kurds pulled back.....

CL

We do agree that the rise of ISIS is the direct result of Obama's early departure from Iraq...all else we must agree to disagree.  If or when ISIS reforms in numbers, it will be a direct result of Trump's failed policy.  The United States of America does not abandon it's allies on the battlefield.  It's naive at best to believe Donald knows more about the intricacies of middle east tribal issues than experienced generals, such as Mattis.

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

They were closed door meetings "WITH DEMOCRATS PRESENT " 

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

It sure isn't.  It's a mere inquiry, nothing more....no vote necessary.  

Also, lest we forget our allies the Kurds who fought valiantly side by side with us...only to be left to the slaughter after one short phone call.

GO RV, then BV 

You Really should read up on the Sect of Kurds that we helped. They are the most violent and despicable ISLAMIST of all Kurds. That's why Kurdistan won't allow them in. But at the time we began to help them those Kurds and us shared a common enemy. We sent 50 speck opps in 10 yrs ago and they were only supposed to be there 30 days. Your FAKE concern for them is founded in your hatred of Trump AND NOTHING ELSE. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You Really should read up on the Sect of Kurds that we helped. They are the most violent and despicable ISLAMIST of all Kurds. That's why Kurdistan won't allow them in. But at the time we began to help them those Kurds and us shared a common enemy. We sent 50 speck opps in 10 yrs ago and they were only supposed to be there 30 days. Your FAKE concern for them is founded in your hatred of Trump AND NOTHING ELSE. 

The love of ALL things Trump has blinded his zealous base from the importance of alliances, today, tomorrow, and probably in the future....however, a campaign promise has been kept, as bloodstained as it is.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

The love of ALL things Trump has blinded his zealous base from the importance of alliances, today, tomorrow, and probably in the future....however, a campaign promise has been kept, as bloodstained as it is.

GO RV, then BV 

So now you admit to supporting ISLAMIST. 

Good to know. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

On 10/23/2019 at 9:01 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Why all the dust up...it's just an inquiry.  If or when an impeachment hearing commences, the entire country will get to see, and everybody involved in said trial will get a say....Conservative Justice Robert's will be presiding...and McConnell will do the right thing and be completely fair and transparent as his long and illustrious career in politics has proven.

GO RV, then BV 

Shabs,

It is a formal Impeachment Inquiry, per Speaker Pelosi as of September 24. If it is not one, then explain to me why Nancy calls it one and every Dem states it as well. This is why conservatives are in an uproar. She should never had announced it as a formal Impeachment inquiry. So, even without a vote, the Dems are treating it this way.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/24/us/politics/democrats-impeachment-trump.html

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, caddieman said:

Caddie,

Big difference between both, one is a formal Impeachment Inquiry and one is not. If you do not believe it is an impeachment inquiry, then hear it from the Speaker of the house herself. Benghazi was not about impeachment, but about finding out the actual events that led to the deaths of our citizens.

13 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So now you admit to supporting ISLAMIST. 

Good to know. 

If they stand shoulder to shoulder with us in the battle against a common enemy, i.e. ISIS....then yes, yes I do support them, as should you.  Now domestically, I support freedom of religion, which includes the Muslim faith right along with Christianity and Judaism, etc., you know, from the U.S. Constitution....that document you seem to be having a hard time coexisting with lately.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

We do agree that the rise of ISIS is the direct result of Obama's early departure from Iraq...all else we must agree to disagree.  If or when ISIS reforms in numbers, it will be a direct result of Trump's failed policy.  The United States of America does not abandon it's allies on the battlefield.  It's naive at best to believe Donald knows more about the intricacies of middle east tribal issues than experienced generals, such as Mattis.

GO RV, then BV 

Shabs,

You forgot to add that the Obama administration actually armed the JV team ISIS that allowed them to grow to the size we saw. Which ally did we abandon, our NATO ally, Turkey; or our recent ally the Kurds, but which sect of Kurds do you propose is our ally? 

https://www.everyculture.com/wc/Tajikistan-to-Zimbabwe/Kurds.html

https://www.cfr.org/timeline/kurds-quest-independence

https://merip.org/1994/07/the-kurdish-experience/

https://www.voanews.com/extremism-watch/political-history-kurds

This Delta Force Hero Gave His Life for the Kurds Trump Has Now Abandoned

Master Sgt. Joshua Wheeler was fighting ISIS with Kurd commandos when he was killed in 2015

Updated 10.22.19 5:00AM ET Published 10.21.19 4:10AM ET 

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Enigma2a said:

Shabs,

It is a formal Impeachment Inquiry, per Speaker Pelosi as of September 24. If it is not one, then explain to me why Nancy calls it one and every Dem states it as well. This is why conservatives are in an uproar. She should never had announced it as a formal Impeachment inquiry. So, even without a vote, the Dems are treating it this way.

An impeachment "inquiry" constitutionally requires no vote....Articles of Impeachment do.  See the difference?  Even Trey Gowdy said closed door investigations are better and achieve more accurate results.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

An impeachment "inquiry" constitutionally requires no vote....Articles of Impeachment do.  See the difference?  Even Trey Gowdy said closed door investigations are better and achieve more accurate results.

GO RV, then BV 

Shab,

You are correct, that an Impeachment inquiry (without the "", as Pelosi called it that) does not require a vote. But, the Speaker did say that the "inquiry" should be a fair process, her words not mine. If you think that this whole process has been fair and bipartisan, then I have the London Bridge to offer you for sale. 

4 minutes ago, Enigma2a said:

Shabs,

You forgot to add that the Obama administration actually armed the JV team ISIS that allowed them to grow to the size we saw. Which ally did we abandon, our NATO ally, Turkey; or our recent ally the Kurds, but which sect of Kurds do you propose is our ally? 

You've bought into Trump's "evil Kurds" rhetoric to make himself feel better, too.  When a man stands and fights alongside someone, the least that person can honorably do is return the favor.  If you think honoring an ally is giving Turkey the greenlight to slaughter the Kurds, you view of allegiance is very skewed.  Of course Trump doesn't own property in the Kurds neighborhood...he sure does in Turkey though.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Enigma2a said:

Shab,

You are correct, that an Impeachment inquiry (without the "", as Pelosi called it that) does not require a vote. But, the Speaker did say that the "inquiry" should be a fair process, her words not mine. If you think that this whole process has been fair and bipartisan, then I have the London Bridge to offer you for sale. 

There are Republicans on all those committees behind closed doors....in fact, a dozen or so Republicans who stormed the SCIF yesterday, as members of those committees, already had permission to be in the room....dog and pony show by the GOP yesterday, nothing more.

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

You've bought into Trump's "evil Kurds" rhetoric to make himself feel better, too.  When a man stands and fights alongside someone, the least that person can honorably do is return the favor.  If you think honoring an ally is giving Turkey the greenlight to slaughter the Kurds, you view of allegiance is very skewed.  Of course Trump doesn't own property in the Kurds neighborhood...he sure does in Turkey though.

GO RV, then BV 

Actually do some research, there are several different factions of Kurds. The Turks have been fighting them for years, that means even before we helped them. Please DO NOT state words that i did not write, because I did not state anywhere that the Turks were given a greenlight to attack the Kurds.  

1 minute ago, Enigma2a said:

Actually do some research, there are several different factions of Kurds. The Turks have been fighting them for years, that means even before we helped them. Please DO NOT state words that i did not write, because I did not state anywhere that the Turks were given a greenlight to attack the Kurds.  

Yet attacked is exactly what happened to these particular Kurdish allies of ours when Trump abandoned them.  And correct, I stated greenlight, not you.  

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

If they stand shoulder to shoulder with us in the battle against a common enemy, i.e. ISIS....then yes, yes I do support system" rel="">support them, as should you.  Now domestically, I support system" rel="">support freedom of religion, which includes the Muslim faith right along with Christianity and Judaism, etc., you know, from the U.S. Constitution....that document you seem to be having a hard time coexisting with lately.

GO RV, then BV 

First off DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH! I'm a Constitutional Conservative ,I would be more perfectly aligned with Thomas Jefferson than anyone. 

Islam is a SATANIC  Cult that infiltrates a country then destroys it from within by creating chaos and the most brutal murders the world has ever seen. I challenge you to show me a single country where Muslims have reached parody and didn't begin creating chaos.

So your support of EVIL is all the proof needed showing either your ignorance or that you are not American. Which it is I leave to you to decide. 

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

It's not "Trumps rhetoric" It's historical fact. 

No one owns property in that part of Syria because the Kurds have destroyed it all. 

AND YOU CONVENIENTLY FORGET WE'RE TALKING ABOUT 50 TROOPS.

But to admit that would destroy your narrative. 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1