Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

Recommended Posts

A HOAX???

 

https://bankofbaghdad.com.iq/

“Dear customers.. we would like to inform you that our correspondent bank in US dollar currency is Citibank of New York through our account with the following details:

Citi bank N.A.
SWIFT CODE: CITIUS33XXX
ROUTING: 021000089
Therefore, please make sure to use the above account details for all your incoming transfers to your accounts with the Bank of Baghdad "

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, HowieC said:

A HOAX???

 

https://bankofbaghdad.com.iq/

 

“Dear customers.. we would like to inform you that our correspondent bank in US dollar currency is Citibank of New York through our account with the following details:

Citi bank N.A.
SWIFT CODE: CITIUS33XXX
ROUTING: 021000089
Therefore, please make sure to use the above account details for all your incoming transfers to your accounts with the Bank of Baghdad "

 

giphy.gif

 

:shrug:

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Something must be up.  Just tried accessing Al Warka (Online Banking) Error Code: ERROR_INTERNET_SEC_CERT_REVOKED

 

 

This site is not secure

This might mean that someone’s trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immediately.

Go to your Start page

This website’s security certificate has been revoked, so you can’t go there at this time.

Error Code: ERROR_INTERNET_SEC_CERT_REVOKED

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

great maybe citibank might xchange iqd when it trades internationally i knew back in the early days jp morgan chase was in iraq helping establishing banking ... heres hoping something is on the move 

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Swift code, The Bank of Baghdad now has a swift code...apparently... If that true, they can now wire money anywhere in the world.......

 

Or not, That is Citibanks swift code. They aren't giving out their on Swift code, yet they are referring to it as their incoming code to use....  I think they are smoking crack again! 

Edited by jcfrag
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 3n1 said:

great maybe citibank might xchange iqd when it trades internationally i knew back in the early days jp morgan chase was in iraq helping establishing banking ... heres hoping something is on the move 

I remember this. Several Chase officials died when their private jet they were in crashed. At the time everyone was shocked as to why Chase execs were in Baghdad to begin with..

  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 82Corp. said:

Something must be up.  Just tried accessing Al Warka (Online Banking) Error Code: ERROR_INTERNET_SEC_CERT_REVOKED

 

 

This site is not secure

This might mean that someone’s trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immediately.

Go to your Start page

This website’s security certificate has been revoked, so you can’t go there at this time.

Error Code: ERROR_INTERNET_SEC_CERT_REVOKED

worked for me

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HowieC said:

A HOAX???

 

https://bankofbaghdad.com.iq/

 

“Dear customers.. we would like to inform you that our correspondent bank in US dollar currency is Citibank of New York through our account with the following details:

Citi bank N.A.
SWIFT CODE: CITIUS33XXX
ROUTING: 021000089
Therefore, please make sure to use the above account details for all your incoming transfers to your accounts with the Bank of Baghdad "


Not A Hoax - Here’s Another Version Of It ! :o 
 

 

Thx For Posting Howie ... ;) 

 

:D  :D  :D 

 

 

 

 

LINK

image.jpeg.c5ac6db8a8f56f7a5b59c0fd9ad87e30.jpeg

(Announcement on front page of their website)

 

“Dear customers.. we would like to inform you that our correspondent bank in US dollar currency is Citibank of New York through our account with the following details:

 

Citi bank N.A.

SWIFT CODE: CITIUS33XXX

ROUTING: 021000089

 

Therefore, please make sure to use the above account details for all your incoming transfers to your accounts with the Bank of Baghdad "

 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Floridian said:

Doesn't the money have to be already "international" for them to transfer money back and forth to Citibank?

I'm not sure it's going "Back and Forth". It used to be you could put U.S. Dollars into the accounts but you couldn't get any Dinars out or Dollars for that matter. I forget which bank it was where I made deposit to WARKA bank. It may have been Citibank. There aren't any Dinars coming out of WARKA, maybe because they're still not "international". :twocents:

Edited by 64jaguar
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.