Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 9

6ly410

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Kind of a mix of laughing and crying back to laughing.... so kinda of an insane cocktail of emotions, 

like is this actually happening? 
Am I crazy!? 
Please don’t let me down again!? 

That kind of emotional ;) 

My only comment is that it seems so different now than at other times when it was “soon” or “imminent”.. To me everything seems so subdued .. and much is notable by its absence. I read into Adam’s weekly update that he is quietly positive but at the same time reserved in comment. To receive his text would be an awesome Christmas bonus. Even guru speaks are continually moving the goal posts back and forth. I cannot get excited but I pray that the ride may soon be over, because my plate is full with taking care of everything around me .. And the bonus of the RV even at 20 cents would be the icing on the cake of a stress free life. 

But as I head into my 12th year on this train I like every other passenger will have to wait till they call  Folks this Journey ends at the next station..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Pitcher

• VIP Member
  • Pitcher
  • Members

37 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Guess you've never been to a Miss. State football game? LOL

Ya - I Guess He Must Of Miss’ed That ! :lmao:

Somehow Pitcher Seems To Enjoy The Challenge More From A Game Where People Are Always Trying To Hit His Balls With A Bat ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Somehow Pitcher Seems To Enjoy The Challenge More From A Game Where People Are Always Trying To Hit His Balls With A Bat ! :o 

Which Is Probably Why He Fits Right In With The Rest Of Us Here After Years Of Feeling The Endless Experience Of This Investment ! :o 

AJStyles Shinsuke Nakamura GIF - AJStyles ShinsukeNakamura LowBlow GIFs

• Haha 8

Urgent Trump announces reaching a trade agreement with China

Editing Date: 12/13/2019 18:33175 times read
Trump announces a trade agreement with China
{International: Al Furat News} US President Donald Trump announced that his country has reached a trade agreement with China.
Trump suspended the punitive tariffs that were due to apply to China on the 15th of this month.
For its part, China confirmed the conclusion of the first phase trade agreement with the United States.
The Chinese Ministry of Finance said that the location and date of signing the agreement will be decided soon. It is finished
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

The Spectrum Islamic Bank provides its valued customers with the service of buying and selling foreign currencies at the best competitive prices supported. Note that the price of the dollar may change. Speed in achievement and accuracy in dealing # Al-Taif Islamic Bank # Buying and selling foreign currencies Banking awareness section

Capture.PNG

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 6

The US Treasury considers the trade agreement with China to boost the global economy

Editing Date: 12/14/2019 20:0939 times read
The US Treasury considers the trade agreement with China to boost the global economy
{International: Al Furat News} US Treasury Secretary Stephen Mnuchin confirmed today, Saturday, that the "first stage" of the trade agreement between the United States and China is "very good" for global economic growth, expecting that the second stage will be divided into several steps.
On Friday, Washington and Beijing calmed the pace of their trade war by announcing the first-stage agreement, which cuts US tariffs in exchange for what US officials describe as the "Great Leap", which will affect Chinese purchases of US agricultural products and other goods.
Mnuchin said: "The full details of the new agreement on the first stage will be announced later on Saturday or Sunday, after the parties agree on the wording."
"We believe that its implementation will be completed in January, and after that we will move to the second phase," he told the Doha forum. Whereas, "the most important thing is to make sure that we are implementing the first stage according to an enforceable agreement, and it really is. Then we will start negotiating the second stage."
He indicated that "there is still an important issue that was not agreed upon in the second stage," noting that it might be divided into several steps.
He pointed out that the agreement with China aims to enhance trade exchange between the two countries for many years, noting that the agreement will be "very good" for global growth.
Mnuchin also expressed his belief that "the policy of extreme US pressure on Iran is bearing fruit, and that it has succeeded in greatly reducing Tehran's ability to support what Washington considers terrorist groups abroad." is over
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2