Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 9

6ly410

watch-out-guys-we-got-a-badass-over-here

On 12/5/2019 at 9:55 PM, DinarThug said:

Carl! What did you do? I ripped the tag off a mattress. Whoa We got a badass over here.  I Ripped the Tag off a Mattress

:D  :D  :D 

Oops - He Did It Again ! :o 

Steve Harvey Appears to Mix Up Miss Universe Contestants (Again): 'Quit Doing This To Me'

The Miss Universe Organization clarified what went down during the announcement of the National Costume contest winner

By  Colleen Kratofil 
December 08, 2019 09:57 PM

Four years after accidentally crowning the wrong winner of Miss Universe, host Steve Harvey appeared to have had another mishap at the 2019 Miss Universe competition.

The Family Feud star was on hand Sunday to host this year’s pageant in Atlanta, and seemed to have accidentally introduced the wrong contestant while announcing the National Costume Contest winner.

“Here’s a look at the winner, Philippines,” Harvey said as a photo of Miss Philippines Gazini Ganados’s outfit was displayed on a large screen behind him.

But it wasn’t Ganados who was standing next to him in costume — it was Miss Malaysia Shweta Sekhon.

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.fil
PARAS GRIFFIN/GETTY

“It’s not Philippines, it’s Malaysia,” Sekhon said, grabbing the mic from Harvey.

“Okay, well, let me explain something to you. I just read that in the teleprompter. Y’all got to quit doing this to me,” Harvey replied, addressing the show’s producers. “I can read, they said now, they’re trying to fix it now. See, this what they did to me back in 2015. Played me short like that. This is Malaysia. I really love this national costume of Malaysia. This is crazy.”

As it turns out, Harvey did announce the correct winner after all.

“Miss Universe Philippines Gazini Ganados is the winner of the Miss Universe 2019 National Costume competition,” the Miss Universe Organization said in a statement to PEOPLE. “As part of the broadcast, we also featured Miss Universe Malaysia Shweta Sekhon’s national costume. No mistakes regarding the national costume winner were made by him, the prompter or production.”

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.fil
VALERIE MACON/AFP VIA GETTY

Skhon’s costume featured the national dishes of her country and represented the Malacca state of Malaysia and its historical heritage.

“What I’ve worn here is the bride’s outfit of the mixed marriage between the Malays and the Chinese,” Skhon explained.

“Whatever you said, yes,” said Harvey. “I’m scared to say your name again ’cause I don’t know what the hell this teleprompter [is doing]. Thank you, Malaysia.”
https://people.com/human-interest/steve-harvey-mixes-up-miss-universe-national-costume-winner/

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Well you may laugh .. however nothing indicates to me that it’s going to be an “imminent event” 

Ur Telling Me - They Just Hired Steve Harvey To Announce The Rate ! :o 

Hell GIF by Steve Harvey TV

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

The International Islamic Bank signs a contract with the Ministry of Interior on 9/12/2019 for the purpose of localizing the salaries of its employees.
And under the logo
Run your family with your salary settlement pool.
The bank gives the members of the affiliate families an Islamic profit guarantee by guaranteeing the salary card to establish or develop a small or medium-sized project with amounts of 20 million dinars, according to the salary value.
Affiliates can receive their salaries from the cash withdrawal centers deployed in all governorates of Iraq and published locations in the smartphone application of the International Islamic Bank (IMTB)
Also enjoy modern electronic payment services.
The Marsh Card linked to the bank account is characterized by quality, efficiency, protection and various advantages.
And it works all over the world where you can buy from the shops and withdraw from the ATM.
We are proud that our Iraqi card is issued and printed inside Iraq, with a BIN ID
An Iraqi registered globally with MasterCard, and post-issuance services are provided by inquiries and requests by young local Iraqi cadres via phone

Capture.PNG

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Cabinet authorises ministries, provinces to continue to sign contracts until end of year

https://gds.gov.iq/cabinet-authorises-ministries-provinces-to-continue-to-sign-contracts-until-end-of-year/

12 Dec 2019 - 10:58 am
11-12-201901.jpeg

The Cabinet held its regular weekly meeting in Baghdad on Wednesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adil Abd Al-Mahdi.

At the start of the meeting, the Prime Minister paid tribute to Iraq’s armed forces and the Iraqi people on the second anniversary of the liberation and the defeat of Daesh in Iraq, saying it was a historic victory not just for Iraq, but for the world.

The Cabinet agreed to authorise the Minister of Justice to negotiate and sign a draft cooperation agreement with the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany on the transfer of people convicted of offences that carry custodial penalties.

The Cabinet approved an amendment to its resolution number 429 of 2019 to allow ministries, public bodies and local authorities to continue to sign contracts, up to 31/12/2019 instead of 15/12/2019, to ensure that they are able to implement their agreed annual plans.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

conference that “despite years of corruption, lack of infrastructure, and the five-year war on ISIS in Iraq , it succeeded. The country is increasing its oil production from 1.5 million barrels per day to 5 million barrels. ”

All well and good .. Now they need to increase the value of the currency..

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1