Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 9

6ly410

15 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

November 25 2019...this day will go in the history books of Iraq ... the day they sealed the deal haha 

I hope so bro. I'm generally optimistic about where things are at the moment but I do feel the need to point out this agreement is in relation to the budget law for 2020.  This is how they have gotten by without the hcl the last decade plus.  They fight over their oil allotments/payments, come to a patchwork agreement, write it into the budget for that year and then within months start accusing each other of not fulfilling each others end of the agreement. We wouldnt need an oil agreement in the budget law if they would pass the hcl.  Hopefully this is a step and financial reforms are right around the corner along with a more permanent hcl and profit sharing law.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 7

I’m having a colonoscopy just before Thanksgiving....... I told my wife this could be the Best (Due to RV) and Crappiest Week I’ve ever experienced. :) I hope when I wake back up from the colonoscopy she has good news for me. ;) I’m giving her my phone in case Adam texts while I’m under sedation LOL 😂 😝 

At least with my colon already cleansed.... I won’t crap my pants when I get the text! The rest of you better buy some depends 

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 13

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I’m having a colonoscopy just before Thanksgiving....... I told my wife this could be the Best (Due to RV) and Crappiest Week I’ve ever experienced. :) I hope when I wake back up from the colonoscopy she has good news for me. ;) I’m giving her my phone in case Adam texts while I’m under sedation LOL 😂 😝 

At least with my colon already cleansed.... I won’t crap my pants when I get the text! The rest of you better buy some depends 

Lol man. I got an endoscopy and colonoscopy at the same time. Can only imagine but I must have looked like a roasting pig inter Philippines. That said. Best of luck to you on your surge. And for the RV. Make sure you fart when they wake you up. Had an air bubble stuck in my gut for a bit haha 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

8 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Don’t worry, we’ve got your back!

:cigar:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 11/25/2019 at 6:59 PM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Good news/ Bad News...... No cancer, crohn’s, or colitis! 😊

but also No RV yet! I woke up with my fingers and toes crossed but my wife informed me, I still have to work next week!!! Ugh 😫 

• Upvote 8

6 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Good news/ Bad News...... No cancer, crohn’s, or colitis! 😊

but also No RV yet! I woke up with my fingers and toes crossed but my wife informed me, I still have to work next week!!! Ugh 😫 

Hooah...Getting the “all clear”... is great news!!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

2020 national budget, as well as a permanent power and revenue-sharing structure, were now at an advanced stage.

I like the sound of this sentence!!!

Let’s go Iraq, push the button!!!!  

Let’s go Bros!! 

• Upvote 6