Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 9

6ly410

2 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

Thanks. :tiphat:

Good to see someone over there is paying attention in class.

But those affected bear watching... as they're sure to be embittered into 

siding with Iran in trying to strangle Iraq's chances.

Accustomed to being powerful, they're sure to be fickle once cut off at the knees.

Allegiance was there as long as the mighty Yankee Dollah was & they were "gittin' theirs",

but once tossed out into the desert, they may point their caravans toward Iran's corrupt leadership,

where they're sure to feel right at home again amidst the massive corruption,

hoping like hell the war-mongering, terror-supporting regime there hasn't spent all that money

their fellow terrorist - Ho'bummer - gave them.

Adios, suckas...

just be glad you didn't get a bullet or a rope instead of that gold watch.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

With the Iraqi prime minister – widely seen as an ally to Kurds - facing calls for his resignation from office, Kurdistan Region officials are moving with increased urgency to seal a deal with Baghdad before a potentially hostile successor takes his place.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

13 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

With the Iraqi prime minister – widely seen as an ally to Kurds - facing calls for his resignation from office, Kurdistan Region officials are moving with increased urgency to seal a deal with Baghdad before a potentially hostile successor takes his place.

Pour the coals to it. My mortgage company needs your help. 

:cigar:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, navira said:

Hope so...they had reached agreement like this before. Hope this time is for real but there is always that doubts with these knuckleheads 

“The Iraqi Knuckleheads”

Fitting name for their soccer team.....

:cigar:

• Haha 2

I keep hearing people comment after this agreement was made that 2020/ first quarter should look interesting. I'm thinking it would be better if the RV took place now so that the Dinar rate would have enough time to stabilize before the 1st of the year and the implementation took place. I'm not embarrassed enough to admit that there are way smarter people on here than me, but if it was my budget, and revenue sharing, I would like to know exactly what I was sharing. Not just in the percentages.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3