Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 9

6ly410

2 minutes ago, navira said:

Saleh was at the white house recently with Trump...they had a closed meeting...the meeting was probably about replacing Madhi with the guy they already had in mind.

Not sure

i wasn’t invited to meeting

busy with billy gates 

and buffet 

hotdogs and hot tub fun

trump dog had a meeting he missed it

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, navira said:

the meeting was probably about replacing Madhi with the guy they already had in mind.

Davis For Prime Minister ! :o 

He’ll Push The Button ........ And The Boundaries On Thongs In Public ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 1

Video: What are the next steps for the government? Is the reshuffle?

Special Sumerian

2019-10-31 | 13:17

Protests continue in Baghdad and the southern provinces calling for reform of the political system and the provision of services and jobs. Despite the Prime Minister's warning against disrupting work or study under severe punishment, students in schools and universities defied the government warning and took to the streets after the Iraqi Teachers' Union called a general strike in solidarity with the demonstrators until the end of this week.

Various trade unions, including the lawyers and engineers' unions, announced a week-long strike and participation in demonstrations despite tight security measures, namely the curfew in the capital from 12:00 am to 6:00 am. But that did not prevent demonstrators from flocking to protest sites.

On the other hand, the House of Representatives votes on a number of resolutions in an effort to contain the current crisis. Resolutions ruled that the distribution of positions should not be subjected to the quota system, especially since the conduct of the elections, contrary to the provisions of the Constitution, has created so-called political quotas, and the negative consequences that have affected the state's tracks and in the public interest.

On the other hand, the authorities continued to work to try to absorb the anger of the street and restore things to the way they were before this month.

In this context, the Prime Minister's Office announced the latter's readiness to reshuffle the cabinet once a parliamentary session is held to vote on it. However, it does not yet appear that Abdul Mahdi has the power to make the amendment, especially in light of the parliamentary presidency receiving requests for questioning of four ministers, namely oil, electricity, finance and industry.
Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

And all those demands from the  demonstrators ..everything they want Mahdi was aiming towards ...

14 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Erbil Baghdad Relation improved drastically with Mahdi in power...

12 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

whatever happens next.. Mahdi got the ball rolling imo 

Thank U Mahdi’s Spokesman ...

And The Blonde Kellyanne Conway Wig Is A Nice Halloween Touch ! :o 

Counselor to President, Kellyanne Conway, prepares to appear on the Sunday morning show Meet The Press, from the north lawn at the White House, January 22, 2017 in Washington, DC.

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 6ly410 said:

i dont know i like mahdi haha cheers bro

I agree.  I really like Breitlings view of the world and geopolitics and I emailed him when the protests started earlier this month to ask who the good guys are in Iraq.  I feel pretty confident Sadr wants good things for Iraq but I was unsure about Mahdi.  Breitlings reply in his last audio was you can tell who the good guys very easily wit one simple question.  Are they doing things to bring business into their country?  As one who also believes in capitalism, that made perfect sense to me immediately when Breitling said it.  And I agree with you, Mahdi has worked hard and brought a lot of good things into Iraq.  I also liked how he stepped up and immediately tried to offer things to the protestors - and I thought he offered quite a bit what with no notice.  And when it wasn't enough, he offered more.  Compare that to others in Europe and South America who bring in the military.  And while it's true that some protestors have been shot, many are saying it's Iran trying to cause turmoil for US allies and destabilize the Mideast and from what I've seen from Iran, I would agree with that.  So while it may not be a popular opinioin here, I agree with you 6ly410, Mahdi did good for Iraq.  And you'll notice, his parting gift was that he is insisting that his replacement being lawfully put in place per Iraq's constituion.  I think he was good for Iraq and I'm sorry to see this happen to him.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, KristiD said:

I agree.  I really like Breitlings view of the world and geopolitics and I emailed him when the protests started earlier this month to ask who the good guys are in Iraq.  I feel pretty confident Sadr wants good things for Iraq but I was unsure about Mahdi.  Breitlings reply in his last audio was you can tell who the good guys very easily wit one simple question.  Are they doing things to bring business into their country?  As one who also believes in capitalism, that made perfect sense to me immediately when Breitling said it.  And I agree with you, Mahdi has worked hard and brought a lot of good things into Iraq.  I also liked how he stepped up and immediately tried to offer things to the protestors - and I thought he offered quite a bit what with no notice.  And when it wasn't enough, he offered more.  Compare that to others in Europe and South America who bring in the military.  And while it's true that some protestors have been shot, many are saying it's Iran trying to cause turmoil for US allies and destabilize the Mideast and from what I've seen from Iran, I would agree with that.  So while it may not be a popular opinioin here, I agree with you 6ly410, Mahdi did good for Iraq.  And you'll notice, his parting gift was that he is insisting that his replacement being lawfully put in place per Iraq's constituion.  I think he was good for Iraq and I'm sorry to see this happen to him.  

:tiphat:

• Like 1