Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 9

6ly410

Advantager of #Islamic Savings Account:

Easy and fast opening of account (within 10 minutes)
المباشر Direct debit card is issued immediately upon opening your account (MasterCard)
الانترنت Free online banking and SMS services
Quarterly dividend payment (every 3 months)
Available to children under the legal age (for children in the mandate of the father or legal guardian) / or in the name of the mother for the benefit of the minor
Available in different currencies
Provides a return in rewarding rates annually for the Iraqi dinar and the US dollar with access to funds at any time

Capture.PNG

# Internet card amazes you with its advantages
The online shopping card is only supported by MasterCard International, which allows you to use it securely across all websites with the Master Card logo.
#Iraqi Islamic Bank for Investment and Development
# Internet card

Capture.PNG

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

12 hours ago, davis411 said:

bro thug:  sounds like A new word for a Brazilian wax 

no no ma’am don’t want a Brazilian wax

i will take the bro thug special for 9.99

The ‘Bro Thug’ Is Way Better Than A Brazilian - I Just Put Makeup On My Face Instead Of Shaving ! :o 

U Couldn’t Pay Me A Brazilian Dollars To Wax Off My Hair ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

If I shouldn't post it here, please move it to where it needs to go.

It’s Fine Here - It Doesn’t Need To Go To The Sports Section ...

No photo description available.

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Important instructions for using an ATM

• When the ATM is in service mode, the following message is displayed:
(Please insert the card -Please insert the card)
• Insert the card with the arrow up and pointing inward.
• A welcome screen appears asking for language selection. There are two options for Arabic or English.
• Choose the language you want to deal with by clicking the button next to it.
• Another message appears asking for the PIN.
• Enter the password carefully using the keyboard.
• A screen appears showing the gradients of the amount to be withdrawn if the PIN is entered correctly and if it is wrong you will be asked to enter it again.
• If you have entered the PIN three times, the card will be discontinued

To know the nearest ATM you can call
Customer Service ☎️6070☎️
Or browse places through our smart app

International Islamic Bank Branches
Headquarters: Baghdad - Indian Arsat
Coral Branch: Baghdad - River Street - Baghdad Chamber of Commerce building - ground floor
Najaf Branch: Al-Ghadeer district - opposite to a restaurant
Basrah Branch: Abbasiya - Old Kia Street - near Zain
Industry Branch: Baghdad - Industry Street - opposite the University of Technology
Holy Karbala Branch: Holy Karbala - complexes Street - opposite the tax bridge

# Development # Projects # unemployed # work # Bank # Bank Awareness # Western_Union # International Islamic Bank # University
# Empowerment # Leadership # Central Bank of Iraq
# Financing # Murabaha # Islamic banks
# Iraqi Banks Association #Replacement of salaries
# Daily Bulletin of International Islamic Bank Agents
# Banking_Awareness Section
No photo description available.

Capture.PNG

• Upvote 1

President Salih says new elections will be held; PM Abdul Mahdi to resign if alternative found

One protester killed, more than 50 wounded on Thursday
Iraqi President Barham Salih (Screenshot/NRT Digital Media)

3 Hours ago

https://www.nrttv.com/En/News.aspx?id=16387&MapID=2

SULAIMANI — Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul Mahdi is ready to resign only if parliament’s main blocs can agree on his replacement, President Barham Salih said on Thursday (October 31), as tens of thousands gathered in Baghdad to demand an end to the current system of government.

Abdul Mahdi, who despite promising reforms and a broad reshuffle of his cabinet has struggled to address protesters’ demands. He has refused calls for an early election made by his erstwhile main supporter, populist cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, according to Reuters.

“The prime minister had previously agreed to submit his resignation, if the blocs agree on an acceptable replacement in order to adhere to constitutional and legal frameworks,” Salih said in a live televised address.

Early elections cannot be held until a new electoral law is passed, Salih said, adding that he expected a bill to be introduced in the Baghdad parliament by next week.

Abdul Mahdi said on Tuesday it would be quicker if Sadr and his main rival Hadi al-Amiri agreed on a replacement, and would prevent months of chaos.

It took more than six months of negotiations before Abdul Mahdi was appointed a year ago and finding a replacement all blocs can agree to will not be easy.

He emerged as a compromise candidate between Amiri – who leads an alliance of Iran-backed Shi’ite militia fighters that holds the second-largest amount of seats in parliament - and Sadr, a Shi’ite cleric who heads the largest bloc.

Iraqi security forces killed one protester and wounded more than 50 on Thursday as tens of thousands resumed mass demonstrations to demand an end to the sectarian power-sharing system they blame for endemic corruption and economic hardships.

More than 250 people have been killed in clashes with security forces and pro-government paramilitary groups since protests began on Oct. 1 and eventually swelled into the worst mass unrest in Iraq since the 2003 fall of Saddam Hussein.

(NRT Digital Media/Reuters)

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

President Salih says new elections will be held; PM Abdul Mahdi to resign if alternative found

One protester killed, more than 50 wounded on Thursday
Iraqi President Barham Salih (Screenshot/NRT Digital Media)

3 Hours ago

https://www.nrttv.com/En/News.aspx?id=16387&MapID=2

SULAIMANI — Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul Mahdi is ready to resign only if parliament’s main blocs can agree on his replacement, President Barham Salih said on Thursday (October 31), as tens of thousands gathered in Baghdad to demand an end to the current system of government.

Abdul Mahdi, who despite promising reforms and a broad reshuffle of his cabinet has struggled to address protesters’ demands. He has refused calls for an early election made by his erstwhile main supporter, populist cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, according to Reuters.

“The prime minister had previously agreed to submit his resignation, if the blocs agree on an acceptable replacement in order to adhere to constitutional and legal frameworks,” Salih said in a live televised address.

Early elections cannot be held until a new electoral law is passed, Salih said, adding that he expected a bill to be introduced in the Baghdad parliament by next week.

Abdul Mahdi said on Tuesday it would be quicker if Sadr and his main rival Hadi al-Amiri agreed on a replacement, and would prevent months of chaos.

It took more than six months of negotiations before Abdul Mahdi was appointed a year ago and finding a replacement all blocs can agree to will not be easy.

He emerged as a compromise candidate between Amiri – who leads an alliance of Iran-backed Shi’ite militia fighters that holds the second-largest amount of seats in parliament - and Sadr, a Shi’ite cleric who heads the largest bloc.

Iraqi security forces killed one protester and wounded more than 50 on Thursday as tens of thousands resumed mass demonstrations to demand an end to the sectarian power-sharing system they blame for endemic corruption and economic hardships.

More than 250 people have been killed in clashes with security forces and pro-government paramilitary groups since protests began on Oct. 1 and eventually swelled into the worst mass unrest in Iraq since the 2003 fall of Saddam Hussein.

(NRT Digital Media/Reuters)

They'll come up with someone to replace him...maybe this weekend....and watch the rate on iqd when that happens...the rate is already down from 1190..cheers bro

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Okay.... I’m just gonna put this out there. 
what if what’s happening in Iraq is part of the plan? 
Think about it... and feel free to add your 2 cents.

There is so much turmoil! Who is usually in the throws of it??? Maliki! I haven’t heard a peep from him? Where is Mr. Opinionated,  out spoken “ I can do it better” guy?  Why does this happen when so much progress has been made? Simple, because they need to implement reforms at the same time rid Iraq of the corruption. What better way than to sic the people on them?
Here is my take. This uprising was created to weed out the Iranians, the corrupt government politicians, close down the auctions and make things happen! . In other words clean up the State of affairs. 
I don’t think they wanted things to escalate like they have but plan is still in motion. No one the wiser... 

so much more to it... this is the simplified version.
Talk about smoke and mirrors!!!

Abadi and Shabbs maybe???

okay, fire away...

don’t hurt me. Hence the disclaimer.

(I think I’m on to something here)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, luvalife said:

Okay.... I’m just gonna put this out there. 
what if what’s happening in Iraq is part of the plan? 
Think about it... and feel free to add your 2 cents.

There is so much turmoil! Who is usually in the throws of it??? Maliki! I haven’t heard a peep from him? Where is Mr. Opinionated,  out spoken “ I can do it better” guy?  Why does this happen when so much progress has been made? Simple, because they need to implement reforms at the same time rid Iraq of the corruption. What better way than to sic the people on them?
Here is my take. This uprising was created to weed out the Iranians, the corrupt government politicians, close down the auctions and make things happen! . In other words clean up the State of affairs. 
I don’t think they wanted things to escalate like they have but plan is still in motion. No one the wiser... 

so much more to it... this is the simplified version.
Talk about smoke and mirrors!!!

Abadi and Shabbs maybe???

okay, fire away...

don’t hurt me. Hence the disclaimer.

(I think I’m on to something here)

I truly believe the US has a hand in this to protect our interests. Lots of stuff goes on that only a few know about. There’s no way we would let Iran take over Iraq. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, stanleypower said:

I truly believe the US has a hand in this to protect our interests. Lots of stuff goes on that only a few know about. There’s no way we would let Iran take over Iraq. 

Agreed... more the reason to have the peeps throw them out... at the same time add more sanctions

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3