Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 9

6ly410

2 hours ago, navira said:

Reuters: Iraq received confirmation from inside Syria that Baghdadi was killed

2019-10-27 | 02:12
Reuters: Iraq received confirmation from inside Syria that Baghdadi was killed

Baghdad was reading his life insurance before he was killed

Navira, I missed the Bro insight man. Love being back! Still got my case of the GOOD STUFF chilling. Let's get pump Bro!  :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

US President Donald Trump has confirmed the death of the leader of the Islamic State  (EI) terrorist group  , Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, in a US special forces operation in Idlib, northwestern Syria.

The president has made the declaration from the White House after a raid was reported against a "high-value IS target", made after midnight from Saturday to Sunday in the town of Barisha, bordering with Turkey.

"Last night, the US brought the number one terrorist in the world to justice. Abu Bakr al Baghdadi is dead," Trump said.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, "Fred" said:

I maybe mia on some tropical island but don’t wait up for me 💰😀

The Bro’s Aren’t Really That Concerned About U Fred - They Just Want U To Send That Hottie Ethel ! :o 

I Love Lucy Fred GIF

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, navira said:

"Last night, the US brought the number one terrorist in the world to justice. Abu Bakr al Baghdadi is dead," Trump said.

A Permanent Dirt Nap For That Dirt-Baghdadi ! :o 

With His 72 Virgin Wool Sheep ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4

Choose your card carefully to be your travel companion Travel Master Card Multiple features to manage your needs You can: 1- Hotel Reservation 2. Book tickets 3- Electronic payment via POS devices inside and outside the country 4. Payment in all currencies worldwide 5. Exchange of currency at the official exchange rate of the Central Bank of Iraq 6. Avoid theft, extortion and counterfeiting currency 7 - cash withdrawal through ATM devices deployed in the world 8 - Enjoy carrying the amount inside the card with a ceiling of up to $ 8000 9. Cash withdrawal per day from ATM devices with a ceiling of $ 1000 10. Get SMS message after every financial transaction 11. Enjoy customer service 24/7 from inside and outside Iraq The card is available at all branches of the bank and at all official agents Priced at only $ 15

Capture.PNG

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

Choose your card carefully to be your travel companion Travel Master Card Multiple features to manage your needs You can: 1- Hotel Reservation 2. Book tickets 3- Electronic payment via POS devices inside and outside the country 4. Payment in all currencies worldwide 5. Exchange of currency at the official exchange rate of the Central Bank of Iraq 6. Avoid theft, extortion and counterfeiting currency 7 - cash withdrawal through ATM devices deployed in the world 8 - Enjoy carrying the amount inside the card with a ceiling of up to $ 8000 9. Cash withdrawal per day from ATM devices with a ceiling of $ 1000 10. Get SMS message after every financial transaction 11. Enjoy customer service 24/7 from inside and outside Iraq The card is available at all branches of the bank and at all official agents Priced at only $ 15

Capture.PNG

They left out penalties, and fee’s.  If you’re gonna blow financial smoke up Iraq’s dress, share the nightmares with plastic. 
I’m sure they’re finding out the hard way.  

• Upvote 3

The management of the South Islamic Bank is keen to spread the culture of financial banking and follow up
All developments in the world of economics and dwarfing the reader through the magazine of Islamic banks, which is issued and funded by our bank

image.thumb.png.885d4d9bdb801998ca677f0a395ec107.png

• Upvote 1