Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 9

6ly410

19 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

Let's go Bro's..

Don’t Encourage Them - They’re Already Like Two Hummingbirds On Meth ! :o 

Dogs That Shit Cray GIF by The BarkPost

They Can ‘Haha’ Their Way Thru 6 Pages Of Content While Ur Busy Checking The Laundry ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

Thanks @6ly410 this sounds like some good news I’m surprised it’s not getting more attention from our members. How much longer before the champagne gets popped?? You guys must own a ice machine keeping it chilled this long 😀💰

Happy Friday people of course I’ll be at 4 am tomorrow for work 🥺

68B4CCCB-EB52-45A4-8291-74F3F92B195C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, "Fred" said:

Thanks @6ly410 this sounds like some good news I’m surprised it’s not getting more attention from our members. How much longer before the champagne gets popped?? You guys must own a ice machine keeping it chilled this long 😀💰

Happy Friday people of course I’ll be at 4 am tomorrow for work 🥺

68B4CCCB-EB52-45A4-8291-74F3F92B195C.jpeg

It’s way beyond popping champagne. 
It’s to the point we started smoking weed.

:cigar:

Edited by gregp
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 1

Through the RTGS service available in all branches of the International Islamic Bank
You can transfer money to and from all participating banks

International Islamic Bank Branches
Headquarters: Baghdad - Indian Arsat - near PappaRoti restaurant
Coral Branch: Baghdad - River Street - Baghdad Chamber of Commerce building - ground floor
Najaf Branch: Al Ghadeer District - Opposite to Tanjara Restaurant
Basrah Branch: Abbasiya - old Kia Street - near Zain
Industry Branch: Baghdad - Industry Street - opposite the University of Technology
Holy Karbala Branch: Holy Karbala - Complex Street - opposite the tax bridge

Capture.PNG

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

PM @AdilAbdAlMahdi: We will work with Parliament to pass a national oil and gas law so that all oil exports, including those from the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, comply with, and are governed by a unified national policy for the benefit of all Iraqis.

They have been “working” with parliament for 15 years to pass the HCL.  Blah. Blah. Blah

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 10

Good morning all and here is the latest reports to chew on.

We start with Adam's Post and 6ly410 info.

It is all about the HCL.

Adam is a believer in the HCL and 6ly410 post talks about it getting done - we shall see. 

(It may be easier to pass it than get shot.)

Good afternoon all!

No weekly update this week. 

Our path to an RV of the Iraqi dinar is pretty clear, so I stay on top of the news and my messages from my people, but I had a major project come to a conclusion over the last week and it kept me away from the computer. I won't say it broke my heart to stay away from the computer for a few days longer than I usually do ;) 

Normal updates resume next week.

PXxNablR_normal.jpg

PM @AdilAbdAlMahdi: The Cabinet will resubmit to Parliament proposed changes to the election law to reduce the age of candidacy to enable young people to assume leadership positions at the national and local levels.

PM @AdilAbdAlMahdi: We will work with Parliament to pass a national oil and gas law so that all oil exports, including those from the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, comply with, and are governed by a unified national policy for the benefit of all Iraqis.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

From 6ly410

Urgent Agenda of the urgent and extraordinary session of Parliament tomorrow

Release date:: 2019/10/25 21:30 
Agenda of the urgent and extraordinary session of Parliament tomorrow
(Baghdad: Euphrates News) House of Representatives on Saturday to convene an urgent and extraordinary session to discuss the demands of the demonstrators.
The Presidency of the House of Representatives in a statement received (Euphrates News) a copy of it, "The parliament will hold on Saturday an urgent and special session to discuss the demands of the demonstrators and the decisions of the Council of Ministers and the implementation of reform packages."
"Session 11 will be held at 1 pm," she added. is ove
  • Thanks 2

From DWS112

The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company receives a certificate of incorporation

{الشركة العراقية لضمان الودائع} تحصلُ على شهادة تأسيس

Friday 25 October 2019

The Central Bank of Iraq, the Department of Companies Registration in the Ministry of Commerce to grant the certificate of the establishment of the Iraqi company to ensure deposits / joint stock, in accordance with the provisions of Article (19) of the Companies Law No. (21) for the year 1997 amended.

A statement of the bank received a "morning" a copy of it that "the Iraqi Deposit Insurance Corporation was established with the participation of (42) banks, and the number rose after the IPO session to (63) banks, including (7) government banks and (40) private Iraqi banks, and (16) In addition to (4) government and mixed companies, as well as the National Pension Agency / State Employees Pension Fund, the capital of the company is (100) billion dinars.

Deposit insurance companies have been found to bolster efforts to stabilize the financial and banking system 
Iraq.

• Thanks 2

From 6ly410

There seems to be little news other than the riots and Parliament meeting.

In all honesty, that is a good thing. This has to get resolved in order for us to move forward.

I believe that the more the civil population pressures the GOI the faster things will move along.

Saturday، 26 October 2019 01:22 AM

Day’s death toll rises to 42 in Iraq anti-government protests

image.png.68b52ebbc19211f380ebd6178453c811.png

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/44480/Day-s-death-toll-rises-to-42-in-Iraq-anti-government-protests

Renewed anti-government protests across Iraq left more than 40 people dead on Friday through tear gas, live rounds and fires, a watchdog and security sources told AFP.

The protests represent a second phase of a week-long movement in early October that ended with more than 150 people dead.

Rallies had resumed on Friday, with a range of actors from Iraq’s highest Shiite authority to the United Nations urging restraint.

They began early and calm on Thursday evening, with protesters exchanging flowers with security forces and the interior minister insisting police would “protect” protesters.

But by Friday evening, demonstrations across the country had descended into violence that left 42 protesters dead — at least half of them as they attacked the headquarters of armed factions or government bodies.

Twelve died in the southern city of Diwaniyah alone, while setting fire to the headquarters of the powerful Iran-backed Badr organization, part of the Popular Mobilization Force paramilitary, security sources told AFP.

Another 30 came in a toll compiled by the Iraqi Human Rights Commission, which did not include the Diwaniyah dead.

The national rights watchdog said the 30 were killed by gunshots or tear gas canisters in the capital and four southern provinces.

Several died while trying to storm the offices of Asaib Ahl al-Haq, another Iran-backed armed faction, in two southern cities.

Parliament is scheduled to meet on Saturday to discuss the protests further.

• Thanks 2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4