Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 9

6ly410

All our local customers pay their salaries at all our branches
Some publications on social media platforms stated that the bank's ATMs are unable to meet the salary withdrawal for employees of the local government departments whose salaries are at the International Development Bank. Officials are packed with cash and in excellent condition and are working around the clock. N ATM full of cash .. The rumors about the security situation and the demonstrations on Friday is the main reason why employees gathered in front of the mechanism Sravatna coincided with the release of most of the salaries of employees of government departments at the same time.
The management of the International Development Bank on the commitment to the initiative of the localization of salaries to employees of the public sector and in the exceptional circumstances that Iraq is going through and the efforts made by the team around the clock to provide the best services to the public.

Capture.PNG

What is the benefit of using the Emiratization system?

This system began to spread in many countries of the world with the expansion of the business and services of banks and banks and the increasing volume of electronic transactions and as a result of these banks and banks seek to reduce the time, effort and cost in their dealings and the various financial transactions of citizens and leave dealing with cash and risks.
1. Emiratisation will reduce the risk of cash transfer.

2. Every employee who settles his salary will be given a special salary card through which he can withdraw his salary from various points of sale (ATMs / POS / Internet / ...) locally and internationally.

3. The employee shall have full freedom to withdraw, deposit and transfer money at his discretion at any time.

4. The employee's salary may be exempted from the employee's monthly commissions such as (low balance commission / account management).

5. The employee shall be paid a nominal amount for some financial services such as transfer service and salary card (this will be subject to agreement with the salary authority).

6. The employee may be able to use the salary card for cash withdrawals or purchases.

7. The employee may enjoy electronic banking services free of charge and without interest.

8. Localization of salary will provide the employee with a package of banking products and services and facilities on loans.

9. Helps the employee to save automatically and withdraw his need only.

Capture.PNG

1 minute ago, 6ly410 said:
All our local customers pay their salaries at all our branches
Some publications on social media platforms stated that the bank's ATMs are unable to meet the salary withdrawal for employees of the local government departments whose salaries are at the International Development Bank. Officials are packed with cash and in excellent condition and are working around the clock. N ATM full of cash .. The rumors about the security situation and the demonstrations on Friday is the main reason why employees gathered in front of the mechanism Sravatna coincided with the release of most of the salaries of employees of government departments at the same time.
The management of the International Development Bank on the commitment to the initiative of the localization of salaries to employees of the public sector and in the exceptional circumstances that Iraq is going through and the efforts made by the team around the clock to provide the best services to the public.

Capture.PNG

Perfect time to release the lower denoms...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

US Ex-Im Bank signs MoU with Iraq

Friday 18 October 2019

The US Export-Import Bank (Ex-Im) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Iraq’s Ministry of Finance aimed at enhancing trade and economic cooperation between the two countries.

https://www.heavyliftpfi.com/news/us-ex-im-bank-signs-mou-with-iraq/

Kimberly A. ReedKimberly A. Reed

The MoU replaces the previous agreement signed in Kuwait in February 2018 and increases the total amount of Ex-Im financing potentially available under the agreement from USD3 billion to USD5 billion.

Under the MoU, Ex-Im and Iraq’s Ministry of Finance agreed to identify potential projects in Iraq for procurement of US-produced goods and services.

“This MoU signals to the marketplace that US companies and their workers in America want to be a part of the rebuilding effort in Iraq,” said Ex-Im president and chairman Kimberly A. Reed. “We anticipate that the Ex-Im-backed financing to follow from this agreement will support exporter and supply chain jobs in multiple industries across the USA and also foster job creation in Iraq.”

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

yea bro red alert imo cheers

Oh Ya - And The Matching Bro ‘Red Alert’ Hats Are A Nice Touch ! :o 

BEE DOO BEE DOO BEE DOO*-* Csm, Me Casaria Con Esa Parte:s GIF - DespicableMe Minions Cute GIFs

Especially With Bro Riding Around The Living Room In A Toy Fire Engine With A Megaphone And Pretending Like He’s Leading The Demonstrations In Tahrir Square ...

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

Capture.PNG.8b7f3cab2d90c19b6bfc2422631a3219.PNG
Transfer money via RTGS

RTGS is the acronym Real Time Gross Settlement

The system called Real Time Gross Settlement (RTE) is one of the Iraqi payment systems, which allows the transfer of high value money from a customer in Bank X to a customer in Bank Y within minutes. Inside Iraq and all banks operating in Iraq jointly me.
Of course, both parties (the sender and the recipient) had to count their accounts open with their banks.
For example, I have an amount in my account in Baghdad, and I want to transfer money to a company I know in Basra
All that I need is that I go to the bank that I open my account and ask them to transfer the amount through the payment system service (RTGS) to the account of (X) company whose IBAN financed this
Within minutes of the transfer, the amount will be credited to the company's account in Basra.
Q&A: -
Who is the supervisor of this system?
- Central Bank of Iraq - Department of payments

Growth common to this system?
- All licensed banks operating in Iraq in addition to the Department of Welfare of minors and the National Pension Authority and comments and list them.

Become squint from my account to bank (x) for my account to bank (r)?
- Any becomes, disturbed transfer to your account or the account of a person or a second company.

- More than a dollar?
Trouble converting in dinars, dollars or euros

Why can I need to use it?
- For those who have the amount I want to transfer from place to place or from edema to edema and afraid of looting or loss and financial Malak I take responsibility for counting and sorting and shortage and counterfeit rely on the method of electronic digitization and sincere.

Outside Iraq?
- Any existing country counted by a special system like him or similar to the idea.

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 6