Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Soon?

Frustrated 3219

On 10/19/2019 at 4:33 AM, Frustrated 3219 said:

Cranman, don't waste time with this rube, I struck a nerve of fear.  This is how children react when they are scared.

I know it's no consolation, Frustrated...But rest assured that many or most Dinar holders had at least ONE time ( I believe more than just one infact) in which the trust for the whole thing trembled and in some cases crumbled ( lots of folks couldn't stand the tension / wait and sold )...It's perfectly normal and happens....Then one has to check his / her expectations  re: this investment and his/ her priorities in one's life....Coldly and rationally , if possible

• Thanks 1

On 10/19/2019 at 4:41 AM, jg1 said:

I know it's frustrating. If I was you I would stick to the news section for a while.

I've gotten frustrated like you before and it got me on mod  review.

People think its funny that certain people post guru trash and you will be the one that people come down on. 

Take care.

Exactly....Not good, tho

On 10/19/2019 at 3:09 PM, fioranosportscars said:

Relax let’s not panic .... been on this since 2003

And I'm sure ( seeing your name) that when this madness it's over ( in the best way for all of us, hopefully) you'll come to Italy and collect some of your favorite cars....Ferrari etc.... And you'll test it on the Fiorano circuit

• Thanks 1

On 10/18/2019 at 7:31 PM, Shedagal said:

My advice - unplug.  Concentrate on making wise decisions as if none of this ever materializes.  Shift your focus.

On 10/19/2019 at 9:04 AM, a-j516 said:

try to relax.  I speak from over 15 years of waiting and hoping for this rv to happen.

On 10/19/2019 at 9:09 AM, fioranosportscars said:

Relax let’s not panic .... been on this since 2003

On 10/19/2019 at 10:09 AM, Bob said:

"As the most interesting man in the world I KNOW this is going to happen because Luigi told me so!!"  "Stay thirst my friends!"

Hence why, whiskey and DinarThug has been my best pals holding me up about the past 12 years myself lmaoooooo :lol::drunk::cheesehead:

source.gif

Edited by Freedomwish
nEEd mORE whiSKEy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 10/18/2019 at 6:30 PM, Karsten said:

Someone is sounding more and more like an Entitled Snowflake living in Momma's Basement after getting a Degree in the Benefits  of Petting Pre Adolescent Rock Fish to Stimulate Breeding and as a back up you studied the Trans Gender Artistic Limitation of a Non Human Being.

Maybe someone had you buy a 25K Dinar note in hopes of getting you out of the basement and and debt plus the Billions you should have Soon........Chill Out or you just continue to looks like a Troll.

Karsten

What a jerk***

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

On 10/22/2019 at 4:06 AM, umbertino said:

And I'm sure ( seeing your name) that when this madness it's over ( in the best way for all of us, hopefully) you'll come to Italy and collect some of your favorite cars....Ferrari etc.... And you'll test it on the Fiorano circuit

yep...you can count on it....as long as there is somewhere to park my superyacht

• Upvote 1