Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Soon?

Frustrated 3219

In all reality from all that I am hearing it is my simple opinion that the Iraqi Dinar has no chance of going anywhere before 2020 at the very earliest.  Even that is a guess.  That country is so firmly entrenched with thieves and corruption in their gov't that it is highly unlikely they are going anywhere anytime soon.  I believe somehow that the hopium we are being fed everyday is helping the corruption over there.  I can't prove that but it sure does seem to be a possibility.  I've been in this for 11 years now.  And absolutely nothing changes.  The rich/thieves get richer and the people get poorer.  I'm as angry as the next guy but Im tired of these little u tubers enriching themselves with donations and sales of t-shirts and mugs etc. while feeding us the same old bs day in and day out.  They are callously feeding the hopes of people who r truly desperate, living out of their cars etc. hoping for this payout rather than looking for other ways out of there predicaments because of the bottom feeders giving them daily hope.   If you listen to Q's "The Plan" he explains very well why we are here, he then goes on to say that Trump is the answer.  Maybe he is or maybe this is the ultimate final trap.  His speeches and rally are all sounding the same.  Absolutely no BIG announcements are being made.  I'm beginning to feel like a mushroom by that I mean kept in the dark and fed a lot of bullsh*t.  I have to wonder who he really is and what the plan actually is.  I know a lot of you don't want to hear this but it has to be said.  I'm tired of this.

Edited by Frustrated 3219
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

Someone is sounding more and more like an Entitled Snowflake living in Momma's Basement after getting a Degree in the Benefits  of Petting Pre Adolescent Rock Fish to Stimulate Breeding and as a back up you studied the Trans Gender Artistic Limitation of a Non Human Being.

Maybe someone had you buy a 25K Dinar note in hopes of getting you out of the basement and and debt plus the Billions you should have Soon........Chill Out or you just continue to looks like a Troll.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Mods, I can't believe you allow trashy trolls like this on ur forum.  Dude ur a putz, a completely obvious troll.  Get urself a life.  Whose payin you, the hopium pushers?  Gotta be, wow that explains alot of my original post.  Move along loser.  Mods you should reconsider letting these morons on this site. they are clearly here to push their low IQ'd agenda and it destroys ur credibility.  And mr troll you are giving great credibility to my original post idiot.  But hey keep it up. 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 3
  • Downvote 12

58 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Someone is sounding more and more like an Entitled Snowflake living in Momma's Basement after getting a Degree in the Benefits  of Petting Pre Adolescent Rock Fish to Stimulate Breeding and as a back up you studied the Trans Gender Artistic Limitation of a Non Human Being.

Maybe someone had you buy a 25K Dinar note in hopes of getting you out of the basement and and debt plus the Billions you should have Soon........Chill Out or you just continue to looks like a Troll.

Karsten

He was just venting. Is that so bad?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Frustrated 3219 said:

Only those who r clear trolls.

I know it's frustrating. If I was you I would stick to the news section for a while.

I've gotten frustrated like you before and it got me on mod  review.

People think its funny that certain people post guru trash and you will be the one that people come down on. 

Take care.

Edited by jg1
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Frustrated 3219 said:

Mod review?  Well that in itself is a red flag.  Shutting down common sense dissent is un-American and agenda filled.  But thanks for the maturity.  I do appreciate adults communicating with adults.😀

More Antifa, popping up their evil little heads. :ph34r::ph34r:

Don’t worry, you’ll have backup in a bit,  your buddies are gathering  more stones to throw at America. :shrug::shrug:

Glad you’re on board! :bravo:

We could all use a little hate in the morning, to get us going. 

:cigar:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Frustrated 3219 said:

Mod review?  Well that in itself is a red flag.  Shutting down common sense dissent is un-American and agenda filled.  But thanks for the maturity.  I do appreciate adults communicating with adults.😀

You nailed it my friend... There are people here that absolutely don't understand or appreciate the most basic rights of being American. If they disagree with you they call the Stasi... They can't stand anyone who exercises free speech and thought. You are supposed to walk in goose step with their closed and narrow little mindset... Peace to you brother and feel free to vent anytime...

B/A

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

16 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

You nailed it my friend... There are people here that absolutely don't understand or appreciate the most basic rights of being American. If they disagree with you they call the Stasi... They can't stand anyone who exercises free speech and thought. You are supposed to walk in goose step with their closed and narrow little mindset... Peace to you brother and feel free to vent anytime...

B/A

I never refrained any of you from free speech. 
You spew your hate for America freely. 

Now, with that said, we’re exercising our free speech, in opposition to y’alls evil, false agenda. 

God Bless our PRESIDENT. :bravo:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, gregp said:

Now, with that said, we’re exercising our free speech, in opposition to y’alls evil, false agenda. 

Wake up and go back to sleep...  I wasn't talking about you... I never referenced you. Although throwing out Antifa was a little sad. I see things have truly changed and the once tough and gritty have become the whiney buttercups they dislike so much. You people now whine about everything. It's like the social world has flip flopped... It used to be the liberals who were whiney now's it the one on the right who cry like babies when they get upset.. Strange days indeed.

B/A

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

6 hours ago, gregp said:

More Antifa, popping up their evil little heads. :ph34r::ph34r:

Don’t worry, you’ll have backup in a bit,  your buddies are gathering  more stones to throw at America. :shrug::shrug:

Glad you’re on board! :bravo:

We could all use a little hate in the morning, to get us going. 

:cigar:

Wow, its hard to make sense of that one.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, gregp said:

Thank you for your OPINION.  Nice to be able to do that without being blasted by threatened children and trolls eh what?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I've been in this for 11 years now.  And absolutely nothing changes.

End Quote

Hello Frustrated  3219....15 years here.....What can I say......I feel ya....

The best laid plans of mice and men go astray.....Depends on a zillionth of different factors and it's indeed complicated....

We'll see....I do hope of course to be still alive ( I'm 62...Got into this at 47...) when the RV hits ...

I'm beginning to feel like a mushroom by that I mean kept in the dark and fed a lot of bullsh*t.

End Quote

Sincere friendly advice.....Be careful in stating that stuff....People are extremely sensitive on the subject as everybody has been waiting  at least a few years....There's tension in the air...Also love...

Best

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/19/2019 at 4:30 AM, cranman said:

He was just venting. Is that so bad?

As I said...Tension in the air.......Understandably so....Many are getting to their break limit as for bearing such long wait which is a-typical for usual investments.....I know, this is NOT your usual investment

Both parts ( those loyal till the end and those not so patient...) should try and understand the other part....Some folks happen to be less patient than others which doesn't make them trolls....

Point being...There's nothing we normal everyday People  can do about it as we are not ( as far as I know...correct me if I'm wrong) PTB with deciding powers when it comes to this special investment or whatever you want to call it....We ( unfortunately)do depend on the turnout and results of a few PTB and happenings ( in our favor, possibly)...We just need for  all that stuff ( PTB & happenings) to get in the perfect sync...JMVHO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2