Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

These rumors........

Frustrated 3219

So Field said ZIM today (Monday the 14th) or tomorrow.  Franks 26 said lowers denoms by Monday the 14th.  None of this of course appears to have materialized.  Maybe its time to stop speculating and admit no one has a clue.  Some say this year, some say 2020, and some others say not until after the re-election.  Anybody tired of the constant attempts to be the first to call it at their own reputation and dignity?  I sure am.  How do they save face?  Seriously, is anyone else beginning to smell a lying rat?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

On 10/19/2019 at 9:24 PM, Luigi1 said:

According to Bruce...it RVed in the 8th in China. He already cashed out. We all missed the boat.

Here I am in Saskatoon, camped out at the bank parking lot, when I should had been in Hong Kong.

Anyone have another warm blanket I can borrow?

Bruce Wayne.....

Don't go to Hong Kong.....There's a huge screwup goin' on there.....

Pretty soon the Bejing Chinese  will come in.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Haha 2

As the most  interesting man in the world...I would add to the conversation on the IQD possibilities....that...only one participant on this site knows for sure WHEN the RV will take place and that participant is the ONE...the ONLY...POSSUM!  Where is Possum, when you need him??

"Stay thirsty friends!"

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, Heavyduty053 said:

Frank has changed a lot since years ago....he has good opinions but the dramatics he uses as if he has smoked a few to many.

I used to listen to Frankie-Frankie several years back but all of the cryptic double talk wore me out...just need straight forward information..no head games.