Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. and Turkey agree to ceasefire in northern Syria

davis411

43 minutes ago, jegou said:

How about selling 20% of our uranium to Russia while we had sanctions on them. Selling guns to the cartels in Mexico which got agent Brian Kerry killed. Benghazi. Giving billions af cash to Iran.

How about trading weapons for hostages? Iran-Contra... We all remember that sweet little piece of history.

B/A

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, utah rock said:

point, point, as though we have not done are share in this Anyway, your right, it's every one else fault, it's America against the world now. 

Agrees USA against world

go trump go

straighten this crap out

ohhh no back talk

i am Canadian 

i cant vote there

but if I could 

it would be trump

open your eyes

god put him there for a reason

going back to my igloo now

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 12

7 hours ago, davis411 said:

making camal ball soup tonight

6 hours ago, jg1 said:

Trump congratulated the pair in a tweet.

Holy Crap Davis - That Must Be One Hell Of A Recipe If U’ve Even Got The President Weighing In On It ! :o 

Its Sugar Camel Balls Weird Candy to Buy

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, utah rock said:

I love all you vodka drinking, wanna-be Americans, cheering on the best russian  spy ever!!! Dudes our flipping President, where is his wife from, Mississippi?, not sure. Great cease fire, damage is done. Take the blinders off, the past three years have been sad to witness, with a total lack of leadership for the country. 50 troops to maintain peace is a small price. 

Where is a real leader, Obama, when you need one. Bring back the whiskey, put the vodka down. 

:facepalm:

You need to get back on your medication, quickly! 🤮

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, TexasMike1958 said:

Follow up on this.  Media headline "Turkey agrees to cease-fire, but NOT to leave Syria.  See what I mean???  When will this madness end?

I would give both sides, guns and amo and let these bastards fight to the death! Keep them surrounded so they had to stay in the ring, if any of them tried to get out the ring shoot on sight! I say let them fight to the death! 🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, utah rock said:

name one thing Obama did that betrayed the Country?

• Operation Fast and Furious
  • Benghazi
  • IRS abuses - Remember Lois Lerner???
  • Spying on an opposing party Presidential Candidate? with attempts to frame him to overturn a duly elected President?
  • Uranium One
  • Knowingly allowing Hillarious Clinton to use an illegal mail server allowing America's most secret intelligence to fall into the hands of any foreign governments.
  • Taliban Five released for Beau Bergdahl

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

8 hours ago, utah rock said:

name one thing Obama did that betrayed the Country? 

He Didn’t Have The Camel Balls To Cross The Phony Red Line In The Sand That He ‘Drew’ ! :o 

But Feel Free To Go Ahead And Suck On Some Of Those Extra Sour Liquid Filled Camel ‘Stones’ For A While ...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:
But Feel Free To Go Ahead And Suck On Some Of Those Extra Sour Liquid Filled Camel ‘Stones’ For A While ...

32 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Re-elect Obama!!! Four more years PLEASE🙏🤙

Ok, Perhaps Slow It Down Half A Notch ! :o 

U Were Only Supposed To Suck On Those Sour Camel Balls - Not Snort Them After Vaping ! :bananacamel:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Markinsa said:

• Operation Fast and Furious
  • Benghazi
  • IRS abuses - Remember Lois Lerner???
  • Spying on an opposing party Presidential Candidate? with attempts to frame him to overturn a duly elected President?
  • Uranium One
  • Knowingly allowing Hillarious Clinton to use an illegal mail server allowing America's most secret intelligence to fall into the hands of any foreign governments.
  • Taliban Five released for Beau Bergdahl

Tell that to the “DV-Antifa-Four.”

They will never believe it. 
:cigar:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to U.S. and Turkey agree to ceasefire in northern Syria

Turkey is In a  bad spot.

When Syria went wild ,  1,500,000 refugees entered Europe thru Turkey. 

Another 500,000 via boats  to Greece , Italy , etc....

When Erdogan shut the border not allowing additional refugees to enter Europe , he stopped  3,500,000  forcing them to return or stay in Northern Turkey.

Almost all stayed in Turkey.

He has wanted to repatriate them since it started,  but the Kurdish /Syrian conflict would not allow it.  His kindness to the EU was a gamble , hoping to score points in his long standing request to enter Turkey into the EU.  It didnt happen.

So.....he was ready to get the 3,500,000 people out and back to Syria.

Erdogan is no good  guy for sure , but he has a legitimate  problem.

• Upvote 1

Well that didn't last long... I see where Turkey is still firing on Syria and have laughed at the false words of our administration. There is no cease fire and the Turkey minister stated they got everything they wanted... Ahhh the art of the deal... I guess if you want to build a motel in Turkey you give them whatever they ask for.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4