Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Almost time to RV/RI??

Pitcher

I got into this investment because my wife had friends doing it and she wanted some. I bought 1 million in 2008 thinking that it would never happen. As I began to read and ask some of my friends I started adding more. I went all in when my banker and good friend said he thought it would produce a nice return.  Around 2011-2012 I started reading about our almost banking system collapse in 2008-09 and read a bunch of books on the economy and economic issues facing all countries, post 2008 Recession.  This is when I read about demographic cycles and this is when I got real about the chance of the Dinar changing value any time “SOON”.  I’m a lot more fired up now then I was then, especially when you read terms like “IMMINENT”  😆 😝 😂 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 8

16 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

I Got Into This Investment Years Ago Because A Really Sincere Sounding Guy Named Tony Said That We Were All Gonna Be Millionaire’s ...

And A Guy Named Okie Vouched For Him ...

:D  :D  :D 

Gobble gobble

your turn 

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

I Got Into This Investment Years Ago Because A Really Sincere Sounding Guy Named Tony Said That We Were All Gonna Be Millionaire’s ...

And A Guy Named Okie Vouched For Him ...

:D  :D  :D 

But the ship left to sea without you and Tony blew up with the TNT. Now you know what being left behind on the dock feels like but at least your standing there with the DV'rs.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, soccercrazy said:

love ur optimism mr.pithcer, cause i start to losing mine

I get cranky with this deal mostly when I read half of Iraq’s money has been stolen by criminal politicians the last 10-12 years. That is unbelievable.  Corruption run amok.  I spend more time reading about this investment than I should but it’s intoxicating.  I started getting fired up last year and the news gets better Weekley.  I’m here for the long haul.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

I bought into this speculative venture 11 (nearly)  years ago because someone told me that I could make mega bucks out of a few bucks in a short space of time ... Their perception of short space and time are totally different to mine...😄I feel that where I was once dreaming of a zippy car to zoom around in my thoughts have become more practical and are turning to motorised scooters and Zimmer  frames lol ... 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3