Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq loses its membership in the Human Rights Council for repressing protesters and October 25th ultimatum

yota691

so sad to see all this and loss of life but probably necessary, if no one is capable of making decisions and leading iraq it will continue to meltdown and implode imo iraq is going to have to make drastic changes and get people that can lead justly and serve the people and country ... i know thats going to be a monumental endeavor ... thanks for all the articles   #1 followed by #5   cheers

Edited by 3n1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, King Bean said:

Talk about a mistake. The citizens already know how corrupt, inept the GOI really is. And with hundreds of laws waiting for discussion and approval, the GOI sits on their hands while taking 2 week breaks. They should be meeting every day to get their country into the 21st century and taking care of their citizens. Yet, they do nothing. I can just see it now. Leaders of the demonstrations show up, there is lack of quorum, attending members head to the cafeteria, demonstrators feast on camel burgers.

;)

Yep....Exactly

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, mannie2g said:

The citizens should keep protesting until they see results. 

Agreed...And the Gov't should at least try and meet the protesters' requests...That would be an enormous sign of Democracy imho

But they have tons and tons of corruption and various malfunctions at all levels to deal with .....It's gonna be long.....

• Like 1

I agree LB.  It’s my opinion that as long as Iran controls as many Iraqi politicians as it does you will not see an Ri/RV.  Especially with Iran under US Sanctions.  The auctions and US dollars are financing both Iran and Iraqi leadership.  Corruption is out of control and a huge issue.  

I also think the US and China need to come to an agreement on their trade issues.  I know it’s not what you want to hear but it’s what I believe.  The news has been encouraging the last few months. I hope the HCL gets done and we RV 3 to 1 tomorrow but I’m ready to wait a lot longer.  11 years and counting.  😫  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, jg1 said:

lol, not enough. I'll see your minimum wage job and raise you an RV and HCL. Get out of here you chump.

have to agree jg1, that junk the PM promised today will not satisfy anybody the people are fed up with it all iran has to get out of the goi and the crooked politicians have to step down just to scratch the surface ... as a side note wonder what shabibi thinks watching it all from England he knew the potinual iraq has / had but the corrupt beginning with Maliki  wrecked it .... cheers all the best

• Like 2

I think our country in the past has been a lot like Iraq! Until we get the Evil out of politics, I agree with Pitcher, the Evil Greedy bastards got richer, while people suffer! Make slurs if you want about Trump, not saying I agree 100 per cent with him, but I do back him! and will do again in 2020, we needed someone to shake the system up, when he first said , Drain the Swamp, had no clue how deep it was. Im reading their will be big happenings October, I think we will see some of the powerful go-down, this month!

Ive been in this 10 years plus also, at this point, Im in it to win it, cant lose anything else! But still have my currencies it is something I have always felt, would gain value. I truly believe, the wealth from the wicked will be taken and Global Reset,  distributed, Hummm U.S. , Iraq, Iran, just to name a few!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Agency: Iraqi demonstrators are ready to meet the invitation of Abdul-Mahdi

Agency: Iraqi demonstrators are ready to meet the invitation of Abdul-Mahdi
Iraq - Archive
 03 Oct 2019 11:29 PM

Direct: An informed source confirmed that the demonstrators in the State of Iraq contacted the Office of the Prime Minister, and expressed their willingness to meet the invitation of Adel Abdul Mahdi .

A source familiar with the Iraqi News Agency "conscious", on Thursday, that representatives of the demonstrators expressed their willingness to meet the invitation of the Prime Minister to discuss the legitimate demands .

The source explained: "The Prime Minister's office has reached many contacts in this regard, and things augur well ."

The source added that the contacts came after the allocation of the Prime Minister's Office special numbers to be contacted by representatives of the demonstrators, stressing that the office is working continuously for that .

The Information Office of the Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi announced the follow-up of the Prime Minister, continuous contacts with representatives of peaceful demonstrators to consider legitimate requests .

The Iraqi city of Baghdad is witnessing several provinces demonstrations,  demanding better services and employment opportunities  and the elimination of corruption.

• Upvote 1

2019/10/04 07:08:40

A senior Iranian cleric has accused the United States and Israel of stoking tensions in Iraq to disrupt the 40th anniversary of the Shiite holy month of Hussein, a semi-official Tasnim news agency reported later this month.
The death toll from bloody protests across Iraq rose to 44 on Friday.
"The enemy is determined to (confront) the Islamic nation, America and Zionism," said Ayatollah Mohammad Imami Kashani in a sermon. "They target Arbaeen and Iraq and provoke a crisis because it is difficult for them to accept the presence of millions (Shiite visitors) in Karbala."

Supreme Council for Combating Corruption in Iraq sacks a thousand government employees

Supreme Council for Combating Corruption in Iraq sacks a thousand government employees
Iraqi Prime Minister
 03 Oct 2019 07:38 PM

Mubasher: The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption in Iraq announced the dismissal of 1,000 government employees .

The Supreme Council against Corruption, on Thursday, that the dismissal of government employees came as a result of charges related to embezzlement and waste of public money, according to the Iraqi news agency "conscious ".

This comes in conjunction with demonstrations in several cities and provinces in the State of Iraq in the current period .

The Iraqi Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, issued today a decision to prevent full roaming of wheels and personnel in Baghdad from five o'clock this morning until further notice .

Adel Abdul Mahdi, he excluded from the curfew, workers in service departments such as hospitals and electricity departments.

17 hours ago, 3n1 said:

so sad to see all this and loss of life but probably necessary, if no one is capable of making decisions and leading iraq it will continue to meltdown and implode imo iraq is going to have to make drastic changes and get people that can lead justly and serve the people and country ... i know thats going to be a monumental endeavor ... thanks for all the articles   #1 followed by #5   cheers

Exactly right and thanks

Human Rights Commission: The number of victims of popular demonstrations to 19 martyrs civilian and military

Political | 02:50 - 03/10/2019

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News

Human Rights Commission announced the rise in the number of victims of popular protests throughout Iraq, which entered its third day to 19 martyrs and 1041 injured 

UNHCR said in a statement that the eight martyrs , including security element were killed during protests in the city of Nasiriyah Tuesday night, while four protesters died in the city of Amarah province Maysan.
is over

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq loses its membership in the Human Rights Council for repressing protesters and October 25th ultimatum
  • yota691 locked this topic