Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President Trump and Little League World Champs

27 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Just negging posters now?  WTH...I give a compliment for job well done and get negged for it.  Get a grip.

GO RV, then BV 

That's what haters do... It's funny, I don't see the independents and liberals on here negging, but those conservatives sure do waste a lot of negs on nothing. Just like Washington wasting all our tax dollars... Oh well, birds of a feather... LOL

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

14 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

That's what haters do... It's funny, I don't see the independents and liberals on here negging, but those conservatives sure do waste a lot of negs on nothing. Just like Washington wasting all our tax dollars... Oh well, birds of a feather... LOL

B/A

Anyway, I've got to believe any 12 year old kid would love the opportunity to see the White House, meet the president....no matter who that president is, or if the parents like him or not.  It's not about politics, it's about those kids earning the right to be there.  As always, just my opinion.   Thanks for providing the story, markinsa.

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Anyway, I've got to believe any 12 year old kid would love the opportunity to see the White House, meet the president....no matter who that president is, or if the parents like him or not.  It's not about politics, it's about those kids earning the right to be there.  As always, just my opinion.   Thanks for providing the story, markinsa.

GO RV, then BV 

Oh, you're so full of it. Like you'd allow your son and especially daughter anywhere near a person as worthless and despicable a waist of human excrement as YOU  always describe President Trump. 

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Wow..... I see the desperation in these recent posts... You give the president a compliment and they still attack... It's like watching people on a sinking ship, we can see who would knock over the old lady and take her life jacket... Just like their leader would do.

B/A

The only thing anyone is running from is the blind hatred and hypocrisy from the likes of you. Many people here have tried to converse with you and your likeminded friends. But your only replies are sarcastic insults. Which is a sign of desperation. It's okay, however,  you guys have accomplished your goals and effectively stopped debate. :butt-kicking:

• Thanks 2

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

TRUTH 

The only thing anyone is running from is the blind hatred and hypocrisy from the likes of you. Many people here have tried to converse with you and your likeminded friends. But your only replies are sarcastic insults. Which is a sign of desperation. It's okay, however,  you guys have accomplished your goals and effectively stopped debate.

Shabbs, offered a kind jester to this post and thanked the poster, then you felt compelled to rip him... There is no doubt you are reading your leader's playbook... Shabbs was being nice to Markinsa, and you had to make it ugly... I guess that's what people do.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

And for the record, the reason he doesn't respond to my comment about being full of it., is there's no response that wouldn't show extreme hypocrisy. Considering his past commentary about Trump. 

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

The only thing anyone is running from is the blind hatred and hypocrisy from the likes of you. Many people here have tried to converse with you and your likeminded friends. But your only replies are sarcastic insults. Which is a sign of desperation. It's okay, however,  you guys have accomplished your goals and effectively stopped debate.

Shabbs, offered a kind jester to this post and thanked the poster, then you felt compelled to rip him... There is no doubt you are reading your leader's playbook... Shabbs was being nice to Markinsa, and you had to make it ugly... I guess that's what people do.

B/A

I merely pointed out the hypocrisy, nothing more. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And for the record, the reason he doesn't respond to my comment about being full of it., is there's no response that wouldn't show extreme hypocrisy. Considering his past commentary about Trump. 

I merely pointed out the hypocrisy, nothing more. 

If I had a child that earned the honor of visiting the White House and meeting the sitting president I wouldn't let my personal political leanings get in the way of my child's experience.  I wouldn't be much of a father if I didn't encourage my child to be his own person....besides, at that age, politics shouldn't be a concern of a child's....Sure I would like the president to be any other recent occupant, left or right, but i wouldn't stand in the way of a child's trip of a lifetime.   So, careful brother, your conservative humanitarian values are in full bloom.  You hijacked the thread this time...enjoy the spoils.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

If I had a child that earned the honor of visiting the White House and meeting the sitting president I wouldn't let my personal political leanings get in the way of my child's experience.  I wouldn't be much of a father if I didn't encourage my child to be his own person....besides, at that age, politics shouldn't be a concern of a child's....Sure I would like the president to be any other recent occupant, left or right, but i wouldn't stand in the way of a child's trip of a lifetime.   So, careful brother, your conservative humanitarian values are in full bloom.  You hijacked the thread this time...enjoy the spoils.

GO RV, then BV 

The peoples house......everyone should stop by for a visit........ashame security issues in these past years have made it more difficult to do......

And to meet any President.......past or present......always should be considered to be an honor!

CL

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

Considering the well documented statements here of your opinion on President Trump, I DON'T BUY IT. 

To allow your child to be in the presence of such a Monstrous person can only be called child abuse. It seems your hatred of Trump has painted you into a corner.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Considering the well documented statements here of your opinion on President Trump, I DON'T BUY IT. 

To allow your child to be in the presence of such a Monstrous person can only be called child abuse. It seems your hatred of Trump has painted you into a corner.

Actually it appears the corner is all yours....I know when a situation, such as this trip for Little Leaguers, calls for political leanings to be shut down.  You, as your words are proving, have yet to get that memo.  

GO RV, then BV 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

The peoples house......everyone should stop by for a visit........ashame security issues in these past years have made it more difficult to do......

And to meet any President.......past or present......always should be considered to be an honor!

CL

Even I was allowed in the WH....No President  that time...Only a normal ( very interesting) visit tour.....I was 20 at the time and really thrilled......

• Thanks 1