Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 14 October 2019

Adam Montana

sandfly

sandfly

Members

On 12/1/2017 at 5:02 AM, sandfly said:

thanks

1 hour ago, yendor said:

Hey, did anyone ever find SANDFLY   ???????????????

I Think That He Became A Professor For Greeters At Walmart University ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 4

On 10/14/2019 at 6:58 PM, Synopsis said:

I COULD post the Saving Private Ryan P51 clip but may NOT be compatible with "sensitive" "feelings", SIR!!!

WOWZERS!!!

Two Red Rubymeisters TO DATE Gave ME Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" For APPRECIATING A UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ESTEEMED SERVICE PERSON!!!

Well, OK, The Red Rubymeisters MUST REALLY WANT TO SEE THE  Saving Private Ryan P51 Angels On Our Shoulders clip!!!

Here YOU GO, Red Rubymeisters!!!

Enjoy YOUR "sensitive" "feelings"!!!

Go E Pluribus Unum FOREVER!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots FOREVER!!!

Go Israel FOREVER!!!

(A Special Thank You To ALL The Red Rubymeisters In ADVANCE For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Who THINK (misnomer, OF COURSE) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo: :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 10

:nothingtoadd:....

Well, y'all know better than that. Thank you Adam for the drive by. As a matter-of-fact I think most of us appreciate even a 'stroll by'. 

As 'freedom of Expression' was kicked around here a bit, I would like to mention -

IF YOU BELIEVE A $3 RV IS POSSIBLE (much less likely) I think you may be confusing which site you are on? MOST MEMBERS on here are aware of our somewhat conservative expectation of $0.10 OR LESS RV! VIP MEMBERS certainly understand that (I notice you are VIP, SMART MOVE) so if over time you have allowed your dreams to become expectations, you are almost certain to be disappointed. If you are upset by an obviously light hearted joke, then you really need someone to help you out. WE have plenty of people on here willing to do so.

I am not saying don't have or give up on your dreams. "Little Orphan Annie" says "You've got to have a Dream, to have a Dream Come True".  

I know people personally who expect over $8 RV, "Back Screen Amounts", Tiers, SKR's, RENO, The Dong RVing at $4+, and the ZIM at $2.30!

I am glad I know them. They BELIEVE they will be wealthier than Warren Buffett or Bill Gates from their $500-$1000 investment.

PLEASE, Dream about it, think of how you would spend it, who you would help out. Buy a lottery ticket. But DON'T put your future on hold, quit your job, or do anything at all that you wouldn't do without owning Dinar.

This is an investment, and many more FAIL than succeed. This was a looong shot (regardless about what anyone else told you).

Anybody that bought IQD over 10 years ago has probably a profit on paper (if they bought it right). I (and most of us here) believe that we will make a profit, though perhaps not as much as if in other investments along the way.

Two years ago you could make 3000x your investment in the right cryptocurrencies. (Thank you Dinar Vets) I know many people with losses there as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

17 hours ago, tjokie said:

Just a thought from someone who's "been there" when he's doing everything he can and it still isn't working the way it should be....

We all have had those moments in life.  We've all had times when we didn't handle something as well as what we could have.  I'll go out on a limb and say we've all suffered some sort of significant loss.  The one thing I have learned in my own life and watching others is that there is always someone who handles it better than me, no matter how hard I try.

The few things I have learned is that my skin is thinner than I would like it to be, I could always be more gracious to those who are suffering hard times around me, there are always those who aren't handling it as well as I am, and my personal favorite...one taught to me when I was in the habit of being too harsh in my opinions of others..."Who am I to judge another man's servant?"  This is the one that always gets me...judging too harshly.  I saw a movie once about a guy who was very self-centered, arrogant...we all know the type.  He got arrested and was sentenced to community service in a church.  He was a professional actor and had some fame.  Long story short, his association with the church and the people he was working with began to have an impact on him.  He was required to portray Jesus in the Easter pageant.  After a series of incidents where he wounded others and caused a lot of issues he began to change when he saw that they always forgave him and never judged him harshly.  Then the part came about the prostitute that was about to be stoned and he knelt down and started writing in the sand.  The Bible never tells us what Jesus wrote, but the movie showed us what this man wrote.  He wrote it with tears streaming down his face as he finally got it.  He wrote one simple word....GRACE.

There are a lot of different view points, political and religious opinions, life situations, personalities, etc on this site.  And sometimes a good keyboard lashing might be the only response to someone attacking others unjustly...but maybe, sometimes, we just need to look below the surface and take a moment to decide if GRACE might be the better response.

Just a thought....

Absolutely beautiful, thank you tj.

• Upvote 5

WOWZERS!!!

Five (5) Red Rubymeisters TO DATE Gave ME Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" For THE  Saving Private Ryan P51 Angels On Our Shoulders clip!!!

Well, OK, The Red Rubymeisters MUST REALLY WANT TO SEE THE  General George S. Patton Speech To The 3rd Army clip INSTEAD!!!

Here YOU GO, Red Rubymeisters!!!

Enjoy YOUR "sensitive" "feelings"!!!

WARNING: ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO ENTER HERE!!! - GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON LANGUAGE!!!

Go E Pluribus Unum FOREVER!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go Israel FOREVER!!!

(A Special Thank You To ALL The Red Rubymeisters In ADVANCE For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Who THINK (misnomer, OF COURSE) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

• 5 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Rafiki1 said:

I am a fan of George Patton’s passion and grit. I hope you know that “Abandon hope all he who enter” is from Dante’s “Inferno”.....if you want accolades, get it right....

hmmm....................................................

Interesting, Pumbaa1.

In CONTEXT, for those who knowingly or unknowingly HOPE there is NO foul language in the George S. Patton Speech "clip", THEN, "ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO ENTER HERE!!!" AND I "qualified" NO HOPE with, "GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON LANGUAGE!!!"

In YOUR own words, "get it right" Pumbaa1!!!

In Swahili, pumbaa (v.) means "to be foolish, silly, weakminded, careless, negligent".

No, my primary interest is NOT in accolades since A True The United States Of America Patriot KNOWS what is right AND acts accordingly while supporting fellow True The United States Of America Patriots rooted in the SAME Founding Father Principles.

Go E Pluribus Unum FOREVER!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go Israel FOREVER!!!

(A Special Thank You To ALL The Red Rubymeisters In ADVANCE For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Who THINK (misnomer, OF COURSE) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1