Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 14 October 2019

Adam Montana

To Stanleypower and Adam Montana, although we have wonderful senses of humor, some of us being actors and comedians by trade, there are those of us struggling to put food on the table having waited over 10 years for the RV. A few of us weren't sure you were joking around about Friday at 3. Nerves are frayed, life is tough and when you're looking, Hoping and praying for a Miracle, that kind of joking.is actually mean. So, please be more professional and please be kind to the rest of us that are struggling while we wait. Thank you and God bless you. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Trump Just Announced About An Hour Ago Some Details On The Turkish Sanctions He Will Be Implementing (Above) ! ;) 

B)  B)  B) 

It didn't take a crystal ball to see that coming! Thanks for the article :)

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Hi Adam!

I'll give my customary congratulatory post of gratitude for Your OUTSTANDING WORK AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH while the "sensitive" "feelings" "posters" get "offended" by my "politeness"!!!

:o   :o   :o

Hey, HERE is something well worth the watch AND is NOT about The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

As relevant TODAY with The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump AS WITH Ronald Reagan!!!

I sure am FORTUNATE The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump Believes AND Applies what Ronald Reagan spoke on like ALL True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

Go Moola Nova (YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

:pirateship:

Cheers bud! 

1 hour ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Thank you Adam your post was enlightening and much appreciated as are the comments ..

i too hope this journey is soon over 🙏

Glad I could shed some light on a few things. :twothumbs: 

23 minutes ago, DFlat7 said:

To Stanleypower and Adam Montana, although we have wonderful senses of humor, some of us being actors and comedians by trade, there are those of us struggling to put food on the table having waited over 10 years for the RV. A few of us weren't sure you were joking around about Friday at 3. Nerves are frayed, life is tough and when you're looking, Hoping and praying for a Miracle, that kind of joking.is actually mean. So, please be more professional and please be kind to the rest of us that are struggling while we wait. Thank you and God bless you. 

Some of us, including myself.

Sorry if you can't handle some light humor, but that's not on me... that's on you, my friend. 

:twocents: 

16 minutes ago, davis411 said:

I fight every day to put food on the table

if I don’t make jokes about life

the negative will destroy me

i think many are like that

make some jokes to offset a real hard life

be blessed

its coming

soon 

:twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 12

Just now, ronscarpa said:

Thanks Adam...! :twothumbs: RON

Thanks Synopsis for the clip and comments..! :salute:RON

:salute: !!!RonScarpa!!! :salute:

It is an HONOR to receive an accolade such as THIS from a FINE INDIVIDUAL such as Yourself, RonScarpa, Thank You, SIR!!!

Well, OK, I COULD post a more modern clip of the famous George S. Patton speech as rendered by George C. Scott while You, Fine SIR, appear to be more of an EXCEPTIONALLY VALUED "fly" "boy" I will have to think of something else to honor "angels" "on" "my" "shoulder".

I COULD post the Saving Private Ryan P51 clip but may NOT be compatible with "sensitive" "feelings", SIR!!!

Thank You, RonScarpa, for YOUR service to OUR Country as a True The United States Of America Patriot, SIR!!!

:salute: !!!RonScarpa!!! :salute:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Davis411...we agree wholeheartedly. It says that a Merry Heart works like a medicine, and Laughter is medicine for the heart. We love to laugh around here. We loved the old-time comedians like Red Skelton and Bob Nelson is this generation's Red Skelton. 

We're all for good humor. But when it's inappropriate or hurts someone, then, it not funny, especially when we've been paying to receive the quality information we have received until today. Seems to me, Adam, just an "I'm sorry or sorry bout that" would have sufficed. But saying "It's on you" is no way to speak to valued clients who were mislead by the "joke" and have been with you for a long time. 

Perhaps the Dale Carnegie refresher course on how to deal.with all kinds of people would help you hoan your people skills. 

Have a good evening.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, DFlat7 said:

Davis411...we agree wholeheartedly. It says that a Merry Heart works like a medicine, and Laughter is medicine for the heart. We love to laugh around here. We loved the old-time comedians like Red Skelton and Bob Nelson is this generation's Red Skelton. 

We're all for good humor. But when it's inappropriate or hurts someone, then, it not funny, especially when we've been paying to receive the quality information we have received until today. Seems to me, Adam, just an "I'm sorry or sorry bout that" would have sufficed. But saying "It's on you" is no way to speak to valued clients who were mislead by the "joke" and have been with you for a long time. 

Perhaps the Dale Carnegie refresher course on how to deal.with all kinds of people would help you hoan your people skills. 

Have a good evening.

I feel your pain and understand your point.  Adam does not need my defense, but I have found that he functions from the belief that there are always opportunities for profit, and you should not put yourself in a position of depending on one thing.  Also, as a Christian, even through times of being 'in a dry and thirsty land', God is your source and joy is your strength.  Don't look to man and don't allow offense.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, davis411 said:

I fight every day to put food on the table

if I don’t make jokes about life

the negative will destroy me

i think many are like that

make some jokes to offset a real hard life

be blessed

its coming

soon 

So are you a boxer or wrestle bears for a living?😄

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, jg1 said:

So are you a boxer or wrestle bears for a living?😄

Close - Davis Wrestle’s Bare In His Thong ! :o 

And Today He Was Wrestling With A Greasy Turkey Drumstick On His Plate For Canadian Thanksgiving ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Close - Davis Wrestle’s Bare In His Thong ! :o 

And Today He Was Wrestling With A Greasy Turkey Drumstick On His Plate For Canadian Thanksgiving ...

:D  :D  :D 

The pain of my day is fading away......The boss had to speak with me twice today, ouch. My floor mat was not straight and the guy next to me wanted to talk to me and I got it. Sheeez..

I decided not to share my box of cookies and ate most of them. 🙁

Edited by jg1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Thanks for motivating us to hold on because good things appear to be coming our way.  I love the Republican party.  Hopefully, we

can get our party to reduce government and eliminate a lot of this huge debt.  Thanks for sharing that address by Ronald Reagan.  I believe our best chance to RV will be with the Donald.  Goooooooooooooo RRRVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

17 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Thanks Adam! I agree about crypto.....

Please educate yourselves about the plan to “level the playing field” as it relates to the US dollar as the global reserve currency. I believe it ties in with this China trade deal. Japan has also just signed trade agreements as it relates to Digital Assets..... not all are created equal. 

RTGS (Real Time Global Settlements) is the future and I believe it hinges at this point on XRP

Currently .29 cents has been as high as $3.84 in peak of the bull market in late 2017-18. 

IMO it will become the global bridge asset to tie all these RTGS currencies together similar to gold but settles in seconds. 

Please do your research. Lots of change in the air for those that have truly been following the markets. 

Federal Reserve has been pumping 60-100 billion a day into the repo markets and treasury markets trying to keep the global economy afloat. That liquidity has to go somewhere! 

Hope we are close Adam

Great info in this thread........top to bottom........

Thanks to every poster......

CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, DFlat7 said:

Have a good evening.

Dude, sheesh, just get over it.  With all the thousands of people on this site, you are the only one who voiced displeasure over Adams post.  Do you really think you speak for a group of others?  I've been a little tweaked at Adam before but so what?  No body said he should have answered my questions any differently or better.  Nobody really cares Dude. (or Dudette)  I didn't look.  Sometimes you should look around and see where you fit in the group.  Lots of people on this site have lost literally everything.  And I mean everything.  You say it's hard to put food on the table.  I feel for you.  But, lets go this way.  As for myself, I lost just over 1.5 mil when it hit the fan in 08.  Which side of that line do you fall on?  Davis is a good friend of mine and he lost everything also.  I don't know his financial loss but I'm sure it was respectable.  The actual amount doesn't matter.  Anyways, enough rambling from me.  I surely don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but I'm sure I did.  And........wait for it..................................I don't even care.

Enjoy Dude or (Dudette)

DWOut

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

21 minutes ago, DWitte said:

Dude, sheesh, just get over it.  With all the thousands of people on this site, you are the only one who voiced displeasure over Adams post.  Do you really think you speak for a group of others?  I've been a little tweaked at Adam before but so what?  No body said he should have answered my questions any differently or better.  Nobody really cares Dude. (or Dudette)  I didn't look.  Sometimes you should look around and see where you fit in the group.  Lots of people on this site have lost literally everything.  And I mean everything.  You say it's hard to put food on the table.  I feel for you.  But, lets go this way.  As for myself, I lost just over 1.5 mil when it hit the fan in 08.  Which side of that line do you fall on?  Davis is a good friend of mine and he lost everything also.  I don't know his financial loss but I'm sure it was respectable.  The actual amount doesn't matter.  Anyways, enough rambling from me.  I surely don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but I'm sure I did.  And........wait for it..................................I don't even care.

Enjoy Dude or (Dudette)

DWOut

Well said DWitte!

• Upvote 1

On 10/14/2019 at 5:36 PM, DFlat7 said:

I've been debating if I should even respond to your tirade. But If'n I didn't some here might think I've lost my touch. 

So pray tell, how in the world are you having trouble putting food on the table with a booming economy and 3.5% unemployment? That's statistically full employment and the lowest unemployment in 60 years. 

Anyone without a job in this economy doesn't want a job. 

And please don't cry about being a comedic actor, they've made their own beds by simply NOT  shutting up and acting. America looked to you people for an escape from reality, NOT POLITICAL COMMENTARY. That's why Hollywood is the only industry in America hurting in this wonderful economy.  

And don't cry about not wanting to train for another career. Do you really think that as a child I dreamed about being a Truck driver?  No, I wanted to be an astronaut or President of the United States. Literally. But that wasn't the plan God had for me so I did what I had to do just TO FEED MY FAMILY!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Just a thought from someone who's "been there" when he's doing everything he can and it still isn't working the way it should be....

We all have had those moments in life.  We've all had times when we didn't handle something as well as what we could have.  I'll go out on a limb and say we've all suffered some sort of significant loss.  The one thing I have learned in my own life and watching others is that there is always someone who handles it better than me, no matter how hard I try.

The few things I have learned is that my skin is thinner than I would like it to be, I could always be more gracious to those who are suffering hard times around me, there are always those who aren't handling it as well as I am, and my personal favorite...one taught to me when I was in the habit of being too harsh in my opinions of others..."Who am I to judge another man's servant?"  This is the one that always gets me...judging too harshly.  I saw a movie once about a guy who was very self-centered, arrogant...we all know the type.  He got arrested and was sentenced to community service in a church.  He was a professional actor and had some fame.  Long story short, his association with the church and the people he was working with began to have an impact on him.  He was required to portray Jesus in the Easter pageant.  After a series of incidents where he wounded others and caused a lot of issues he began to change when he saw that they always forgave him and never judged him harshly.  Then the part came about the prostitute that was about to be stoned and he knelt down and started writing in the sand.  The Bible never tells us what Jesus wrote, but the movie showed us what this man wrote.  He wrote it with tears streaming down his face as he finally got it.  He wrote one simple word....GRACE.

There are a lot of different view points, political and religious opinions, life situations, personalities, etc on this site.  And sometimes a good keyboard lashing might be the only response to someone attacking others unjustly...but maybe, sometimes, we just need to look below the surface and take a moment to decide if GRACE might be the better response.

Just a thought....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

If I was personally bothered by anyone making jokes about this investment, I would probably just stop reading the forums....  

:confused2:

Yeah, well that's because you're half crazy.  Some of us are a full go with a zero attention span.  Then what?

• Haha 3