Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Adam Montana

Adam Montana 14 October 2019

19 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I'll add a bit to that... banks aren't going to lose money when there is the option of negative interest. Negative interest is when the banks charge you to keep money in the bank, and what kind of impact do you think THAT will have on Crypto

With the fragility of world affairs today, both politically and economically, the possibility of a complete financial collapse (or at the very least a strong pullback) could be around the corner. 

Cryptocurrency is, if nothing else, a good insurance plan. Everyone should have a little invested. 

Thanks for the post Adam :tiphat:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

25 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

With the fragility of world affairs today, both politically and economically, the possibility of a complete financial collapse (or at the very least a strong pullback) could be around the corner. 

Cryptocurrency is, if nothing else, a good insurance plan. Everyone should have a little invested. 

Thanks for the post Adam :tiphat:

:twothumbs: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Adam for the drive by. Always look forward to your post and insight.  

Saw that you've been sick.  Hope you are on the mend.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Shedagal, was laid up for a LONG WHILE with Pneumonia. It really but me on my butt. I will be out and back this weekend if all goes well. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

this is more of a "drive by".

Bruce, Weegie And TNT Tony Were Spotted Heading Towards The Rumor Section In A Stolen Semi To Do A Drive-By ! :o 

truck lol GIF

:D  :D  :D 
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 12

And The Stolen 18 Wheeler Reportedly Had A Set Of Jingle Balls Hanging From The Rear Bumper ! :bump:

803321n9y9ikakwo.gif

:D  :D  :D  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Adam! I agree about crypto.....

Please educate yourselves about the plan to “level the playing field” as it relates to the US dollar as the global reserve currency. I believe it ties in with this China trade deal. Japan has also just signed trade agreements as it relates to Digital Assets..... not all are created equal. 

RTGS (Real Time Global Settlements) is the future and I believe it hinges at this point on XRP

Currently .29 cents has been as high as $3.84 in peak of the bull market in late 2017-18. 

IMO it will become the global bridge asset to tie all these RTGS currencies together similar to gold but settles in seconds. 

Please do your research. Lots of change in the air for those that have truly been following the markets. 

Federal Reserve has been pumping 60-100 billion a day into the repo markets and treasury markets trying to keep the global economy afloat. That liquidity has to go somewhere! 

Hope we are close Adam

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

Loving the Stanleypower quote but i think he meant $3.03, but whats three cents.Thanks Adam for working hard for all of us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Rochester has come close to explaining reality for the Kurds. What is still on the table and would significantly change the status quo in the middle East is Israel's plan for it's expansionist dreams. If this pans out then I see the Kurds getting their own Kingdom / State and the other ME nations Balkanized. The dust has certainly not settled nor is the struggle for peace over yet.   

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam..

And you're absolutely correct of course in regard to the following:

So, this current news cycle we are reading and hearing about involving "the Kurds" isn't specifically about Iraqi Kurds

End Quote

Yes....Turkey / Erdogan is assaulting  and killing right now only Syrian Kurds  (men, women , children)....Right now.....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Trump authorizes sanctions against Turkey amid Syria incursion, calls for end to its 'destabilizing actions'

By Gregg Re | Fox News

Trump, lawmakers vow 'big sanctions' against Turkey are coming

The White House signals they are ready to act as Turkey escalates force in Syria; John Roberts reports from Washington.

President Trump announced Monday afternoon that he will soon issue an executive order imposing sanctions against Turkey for its "destabilizing" offensive in Syria, amid a bipartisan outcry over the president's troop pullback earlier this year that endangered U.S.-aligned Kurdish forces.

The sanctions followed the president's Oct. 7 threat, when he warned that "if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!)."

In a statement posted to Twitter on Monday, Trump announced that steel tariffs would "be increased back up to 50 percent," and the U.S. will "immediately stop negotiations ... with respect to a $100 billion trade deal with Turkey."

The order would enable "powerful" additional sanctions against those who "may be involved in serious human rights abuses, obstructing a ceasefire, preventing displaced persons from returning home, forcibly repatriation refugees, or threatening the peace, security, or stability in Syria,' Trump wrote. Current and former Turkish officials, as well as anyone contributing to "Turkey's destabilizing actions in northeast Syria" might be targeted, Trump said.

Remaining U.S. troops in northeast Syria will be withdrawn as planned, Trump said, and redeployed "in the region to monitor the situation and prevent a repeat of 2014," when ISIS made major territorial gains.

In separate tweets, the president said he would "much rather focus on our Southern border" than the conflict in Syria.

Trump also emphasized that Syria "wants naturally to protect the Kurds." The New York Times reported that a deal between Kurdish forces and Damascus – which was announced Sunday evening – would enable Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's forces to attempt to regain a foothold in the country's northeast.

A poster of Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is held up during show of support by about a dozen people for Turkey's operation in Syria, in the border town of Akcakale, Sanliurfa province, southeastern Turkey, on Monday, Oct. 14, 2019. Erdogan has criticized NATO allies which are looking to broaden an arms embargo against Turkey over its push into northern Syria. (AP Photo/Lefteris Pitarakis)

A poster of Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is held up during show of support system" rel="">support by about a dozen people for Turkey's operation in Syria, in the border town of Akcakale, Sanliurfa province, southeastern Turkey, on Monday, Oct. 14, 2019. Erdogan has criticized NATO allies which are looking to broaden an arms embargo against Turkey over its push into northern Syria. (AP Photo/Lefteris Pitarakis)

"An agreement has been reached with the Syrian government – whose duty it is to protect the country's borders and preserve Syrian sovereignty – for the Syrian Army to enter and deploy along the Syrian-Turkish border to help the [Syrian Democratic Forces, SDF] stop this aggression" by Turkey, the SDF, which is a primarily Kurdish militia, said in a statement.

The developments came as graphic images of violence directed at Kurds circulated on social media.

Turkey has justified its ongoing invasion of northeast Syria to the United Nations by saying it's exercising its right to self-defense under the U.N. Charter, according to a letter circulated Monday.

Ankara said the military offensive was undertaken to counter an "imminent terrorist threat" and to ensure the security of its borders from Syrian Kurdish militias, whom it calls "terrorists," and the Islamic State extremist group.

KURDS ANNOUNCE DEAL WITH DAMASCUS AMID US PULLOUT

Since 2014, the Kurds had fought alongside American forces in defeating ISIS in Syria. But Trump ordered American troops in northern Syria to step aside last week — a move decried at home and abroad as a betrayal of an ally.

The U.S. withdrawal cleared the way for Turkey's cross-border attack on Kurdish-held areas in Syria, which is now in its sixth day and has led to quickly shifting alliances.

The military action by Ankara sets up a potential clash between Turkish and Syrian government troops, as the Kurds have now turned to Damascus for support system" rel="">support. It also raises the specter of a resurgent ISIS, since the Kurds will focus their attention on the Turkish advance.

Turkey's position is that the main Kurdish group in Syria is linked to an outlawed Kurdish group in Turkey, the Kurdistan Workers' Party. Known as the PKK, that group has waged a 35-year old conflict against the Turkish state that has left tens of thousands of people dead.

Turkey's U.N. Ambassador Feridun Sinirlioglu said in the letter to the Security Council dated Oct. 9 that its counter-terrorism operation will be "proportionate, measured and responsible."

A Turkish forces tank is driven to its new position after was transported by trucks, on a road towards the border with Syria in Sanliurfa province, Turkey, on Monday, Oct. 14, 2019. Syrian troops entered several northern towns and villages Monday, getting close to the Turkish border as Turkey's army and opposition forces backed by Ankara marched south in the same direction, raising concerns of a clash between the two sides as Turkey's invasion of northern Syria entered its sixth day. (AP Photo/Emrah Gurel)

A Turkish forces tank is driven to its new position after was transported by trucks, on a road towards the border with Syria in Sanliurfa province, Turkey, on Monday, Oct. 14, 2019. Syrian troops entered several northern towns and villages Monday, getting close to the Turkish border as Turkey's army and opposition forces backed by Ankara marched south in the same direction, raising concerns of a clash between the two sides as Turkey's invasion of northern Syria entered its sixth day. (AP Photo/Emrah Gurel)

"The operation will target only terrorists and their hideouts, shelters, emplacements, weapons, vehicles and equipment," he said. "All precautions are taken to avoid collateral damage to the civilian population."

But U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said Monday that at least 160,000 civilians have been newly displaced and that military action has already reportedly resulted in many civilian casualties.

Sinirlioglu said Syria's eight-year conflict "has created a breeding ground for various terrorist organizations, posing a wide range of threats to the region and beyond."

Despite these claims, many foreign fighters who joined IS originally found their way to Syria through Turkey, and it was widely believed Turkish authorities turned a blind eye at the time.

JIM HANSON: U.S. MUST DO THIS TO PREVENT ISIS RESURGENCE

Turkey said it invoked Article 51 of the U.N. Charter, which authorizes military action in self-defense. It also cited six Security Council resolutions since 2001 dealing with the fight against terrorism.

"Turkey's national security has been under the direct and imminent threat of terrorist organizations operating in the east of the Euphrates in Syria," Sinirlioglu said.

In addition, he said, an agreement signed by Turkey and Syria in Adana on Oct. 20, 1998 "constitutes a contractual basis for my country to fight all kinds of terrorism emanating from Syrian territory in its hideouts and in an effective timely manner."

Sinirlioglu underscored Turkey's strong commitment to Syria's territorial integrity and political unity.

He said the country "will carry out this operation in support system" rel="">support of efforts to facilitate the safe return of displaced Syrians to their homes of origin or other places of their choice in Syria."

He stressed Turkey's "strong commitment" to a political solution to the Syrian conflict based on a roadmap to peace adopted by key nations in 2012 and endorsed by the Security Council in 2015.

Fox News' Edmund DeMarche and The Associated Press contributed to this report.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-turkey-syria-sanctions-destabilizing-actions

4 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Amongst the topics... Trump/Syria/Turkey/Kurds:

Trump Just Announced About An Hour Ago Some Details On The Turkish Sanctions He Will Be Implementing (Above) ! ;) 

B)  B)  B) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Hi Adam!

I'll give my customary congratulatory post of gratitude for Your OUTSTANDING WORK AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH while the "sensitive" "feelings" "posters" get "offended" by my "politeness"!!!

:o   :o   :o

Hey, HERE is something well worth the watch AND is NOT about The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

As relevant TODAY with The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump AS WITH Ronald Reagan!!!

I sure am FORTUNATE The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump Believes AND Applies what Ronald Reagan spoke on like ALL True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

Go Moola Nova (YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

:pirateship:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3