Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 4:15 PM EDT - 10/13/2019

10-13-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   I don't mind having conversations with people that want to discuss different subjects pertaining to the dinar but I wish they would do their homework first. For example one individual thinks that the IMF only can encourage the CBI but  cannot control them or dictate.  But more importantly back in 2015 when Iraq was in financial dire straits when oil prices we're low an agreement giving trustee to the IMF over the CBI was sign around December 2015.  There's also a significant difference between the guru oil credit nonsense and the recent agreement between China and Iraq selling oil at market price in exchange for work labor to rebuild the country.

10-13-2019   Guest Guru  Francis Albert   All countries manipulate their currency. Value lowers when more is printed and value is raised when people have more confidence in the currency, which of course, has many factors affecting confidence. Well, if it goes on FOREX higher than the present rate, it will IMO trade up to $3.00 range fast...just not as dramatic as a classic RV.  And I believe that is the scenario we'll see. Could be wrong, but don't think I am.

10-13-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru BGG  Article:  "Iraqis are floating on oil … and sinking into poverty, unemployment and corruption" Wow...They are saying almost exactly half of all the revenues Iraq produced between 2005-2017 were wasted due to corruption!  “…350 billion through currency smuggling, auction of the Central Bank and lagging contracts and fake projects”.  They also go on to talk about the oil reserves, the plan to revalue the Dinar and the current undervaluation of the Dinar;  “…which remains under the logical limit of the fifth largest oil producer in the world (1200 dinars per dollar)”.  Whoa… not bad. Not too bad at all... It’s no wonder the Iraqi people are rising up. They are sick of it. Good for them.

:salute:That's all for now. Have a great Sunday afternoon & evening,

and a Columbus Day holiday for those who will get it off...! RON :rocking-chair:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6

Added At 6:50 PM EDT:

10-13-2019   Guest Guru  Francis Albert   ...IMO while the Oil Credits may be, and I believe are, an important factor. If they are an illusion, then that leaves no real avenue for U.S. to profit from the war..which was the whole point. ...All banks can and do monetize debt instruments. (create the dollars), and all currencies are debt instruments. So, if the banks so desired, they can make this work for Iraq with taking up to ten years for Iraq to pony up.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4