Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Putin speaks about the "evolution of Iraq" and his warning to Washington

Butifldrm

%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%86.jpg

Putin speaks about the "evolution of Iraq" and his warning to Washington

2019/10/13 06:20:13

Russian President Vladimir Putin stressed that Iraq will develop in a positive direction regardless of some internal problems.

"We are counting on the fact that Iraq today will develop in a positive direction regardless of some internal problems," Putin said in an interview with Russia Today ahead of his departure for Saudi Arabia.

"Russia did not support the US plans on Iraq, but warned of possible negative consequences," he said.

"If we use our relations with Iran, Saudi Arabia and the UAE, I think we can find something in the common interest," he said.

"The role of the mediator is not the most praiseworthy and our partners in Iran or in Saudi Arabia do not need mediation."

"Our Western partners have deceived us and shelled Qaddafi's forces and Libyan territory, making a UN resolution at will."

https://www.shafaaq.com/ar/سیاسة/بوتين-يتحدث-عن-تطور-العراق-وتحذيره-لواشنطن/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Rhona said:

My worries is Iraq ,if 10.000 ISIS is loose in the Middle East ,Iraq is in danger and we soon know what the stable genus has cooked up

In his infinite wisdom  

Soooooo we should stay their forever? Or should they figure it out and not depend on us forever? We probably could probably have  gave them a heads up but then we would drag the redeployment out and the outcome would be the same. They need to come together and understand ISIS wont stop in Iraq.  They will try to spread like a cancer and affect the Middle East and Europe.  Thet need to face the problem head on. People will die unfortunately. It's a terrible thing but this issue needs to be taken care of by them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We were only in the Middle East because we needed their oil. Now we don't need it, due to our energy independence coming from fracking.....Simple as that. Iraq? Not our problem. Europe and China need that oil. Let them solve it. I don't care. I don't care about ISIS. If they grow that may be a good thing, because Islamic refugees will flood Europe and they will finally grow up over there and kick them out of Europe, back to the Middle East where they belong. The strategy of America "solving" the problem in the Middle East, is a thing of the past. It's not even remotely feasible in today's world. Trump is the first President to realize that. People that support American troops there have stock in military equipment companies, or are living in the past. 

• Thanks 1

Spartacus and Rhona, you need only to read this book which was printed long before Obama became POTUS. Then and only then can you understand his mindset. It was and still is far and away from what you think and believe. I challenge you to read it......then come back  and try to sell me on the idea that he is Christian. 

• Thanks 4