Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Watch the full President Trump rally in Louisiana

You are ( as you know perfectly) free to continue posting as far as I'm personally concerned...

I am sincerely sorry if you feel that way, LGD

NOBODY should ( be forced to) feel that way...Ever.

If I happened somehow to show any lack of respect in addressing you, I do apologize

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Thanks for locking the other thread

Yota. I am going to pause for a few days because the unadulterated hatred from the left here is something I am having a difficult time dealing with. 

That should make Shabbs, B/A cadiyboy, Barbra and others happy.

Or, just stick to the news section!.😄

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Thanks for locking the other thread

Yota. I am going to pause for a few days because the unadulterated hatred from the left here is something I am having a difficult time dealing with. 

That should make Shabbs, B/A cadiyboy, Barbra and others happy.

The reason I said it does is because of the sly attempt at the back sided way you play on my name. Calling me cadiyboy instead of caddieman should be above a Mod.........But obviously it’s not........just sayen

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

LGD has a good heart and is passionate about his beliefs.  BUT he gives as good as he gets and can be quite the instigator.  He loves to debate but often his emotions get the best of him.  In all the years we have followed this site, we have seen the good, bad, and ugly of each other.  After RV, many who are not VIP will move on and this will be irrelevant.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

The reason I said it does is because of the sly attempt at the back sided way you play on my name. Calling me cadiyboy instead of caddieman should be above a Mod.........But obviously it’s not........just sayen

It's a term of endearment, something I do with posters I like. Shabibilicious is Shabbs and sometimes Shabbywabby. bostonangler is B/A and Buttercup. Adam Montana is Buzzy wuzzy. Notice that I didn't give one to Adhoc 10 or Barbara020548. 

So realize that I  like reading your post. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

LGD has a good heart and is passionate about his beliefs.  BUT he gives as good as he gets and can be quite the instigator.  He loves to debate but often his emotions get the best of him.  In all the years we have followed this site, we have seen the good, bad, and ugly of each other.  After RV, many who are not VIP!" rel="">VIP will move on and this will be irrelevant.

Sensible post, Shedagal....Thanks

Best

• Thanks 1