Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OOM Makes A Rare Appearence.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests.

A very rare OOM appearance.

This update is for all fans of OOM.

We wish OOM the very best & a full recovery.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

10-11-2019   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man    I've been keeping up with the RV situation 24/7.  We are certainly on the cusp... [I keep waiting for you, Okie, to say the plan has landed.]  I'll be glad to say that as soon as it does. By next Tuesday it is a strong possibility if not a probability, according to what I'm being told, right or wrong.  Time will tell.

10-11-2019  TNT: Current Status Of OOM...
Actech426:  Okie's Health from Dr. Linda, in Chat Last Night...
CURRENT STATUS OF OKIE OILMAN!!!! Okie went to his doctor yesterday and was informed that he needs a lung transplant. This is a sad moment in this long dinarland journey for all of us. He has been a true leader in this battle and a great gentleman. We are asking for prayers for Okie's health and for the miracle of funding to secure the lung transplant. He has been an inspiration to us all and now we need to support him with the miracle of God's hand to resolve his situation.
Elmerf123456:  I personally have not been able to speak to Okie for quite some time now, he has been dealing with health issues and he just simply won’t answer his phone a lot of the times. I’m sure because of people that have persecuted him and posted his phone number in public and all that has add to his stress and the fact that he doesn’t want to talk to anyone is also part of the problem Making it hard to verify current situation.  
The best thing I can say is he is a good man and I’m lifting him up in prayer hope that he gets healthy these RV happens soon.
 I’ve heard other people are trying to do fundraisers, I just hope their intentions are true to really help him. 
I cannot verify it at this particular time but I know Okie, and when I talked to him last month he had real problems with COPD and breathing so let’s just hope that he’s OK and let’s hope everything finishes soon so he can get his well deserved reward, to side with his health and especially for his time and effort in pain and suffering that he has been through verbally, mentally and physically during this entire process!    E
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3