Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Guru Opinions @ 11:44 PM EDT - 10/10/2019

10-10-2019  Newshound Guru Breitling  ...there's institutions out there that are already starting to fight for your currency.  A lot of people are getting emails from these currency exchange dealers.  They used to offer $650 for the dinar [1 million] you have.  Now they're offering $850 right now I think in the emails I'm getting.  So it's starting...

10-10-2019   Newshound Guru  Kaperoni   Article:   "Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives announced on Monday (19-August-2019) the government direction to reinstate the currency and delete zeros from paper currency in order to strengthen the national economy"  You better hope that doesn't happen because they're talking about a lop it's clear as day..."I want to remove the zeros off the paper"...meaning lop them.   ...my hope is the CBI is going to follow the directive of the IMF in float the currency and allow it to gradually rise based on the influx of capital as a result of significant investment to create a market economy. But as a backup it seems that Parliament wants to pass a law to Simply lop the zeros off the notes and create a one-to-one exchange rate, as well as reducing the currency from trillions to billions... We have to hope iraq succeeds in launching this market economy.

10-10-2019    Newshound Guru Whitelions    ...this is an exchange only and we as private people have 2 years to turn in where as the banks of the world have 10 years.  either Iraq can ask the banks to turn in as they need or the banks can turn in as the rate changes at a penny or 2.  we will take our dinar to the banks and they will deal with the cbi from there...we do know the CBI has told us how they will handle the dinar its on their web site.   [10 yrs to redeem?]  ...for the banks of the world yes for us and all the people taking it to the banks 2 years... this is really close...the demonstrations have set it back a little... 

10-10-2019   Intel Guru Delta   ...MAHDI WILL SUBMIT NEW LIST TO REPLACE PROXY POSITIONS BEFORE 10/24...THEY HAVE NO MORE CAN TO KICK...THEY WILL BE KICKED HARD THIS TIME IF THEY DON'T DELIVER...

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

Luigi posts from the same source on as you on the Rumour forum. Maybe you could post these there also as they are just the same lies as Luigi's. The only difference is that you do not claim to believe these lies whereas obviously Luigi does.

If somebody really do not know where these come from please Google "another site".

Edited by JoeB
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, JoeB said:

Luigi posts from the same source on as you on the Rumour forum. Maybe you could post these there also as they are just the same lies as Luigi's. The only difference is that you do not claim to believe these lies whereas obviously Luigi does.

If somebody really do not know where these come from please Google "another site".

5 hours ago, Bandit795 said:

Luigi doesn't claim to believe the lies either. I think he's posting the nonsense guru lies to help new dinarians discern the actual news from the nonsense. 

My opinion

Well guys, I've been in the Dinar and a newshound since 2009. I've been on DV since ?Jan 2010, and on several other sites...I've done what Yota does, but decided I didn't want to waste my time any longer. I do post opinions that are out in the dinar world, but I basically eliminate the obvious BS'ers like MarkZ, RayRen and others - unlike Luigi. The people I post have valid points of view, but NO ONE knows the real story - they are posting "their opinions" based on their observations and interpretation of events. Obviously they are better informed than MANY of US. I post these opinions just to allow the DV members to see what others think - especially the lesser informed. The IQD as an investment is uncertain, but for many of us who have observed events over many years still feel it has merit, and potential for a decent return on investment. For those who were looking to get rich quick - you may have a rude awakening. If you don't like these opinions, don't read them - but as I have mentioned before, they are here as opinions that can potentially clarify circumstances and events for those of us who don't really follow the news in Iraq, or who just want a summary of whats happening.

That being said, I hope everyone has a great Columbus Day Weekend. Be careful, and be Blessed.

RON :tiphat: 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

50 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Well guys, I've been in the Dinar and a newshound since 2009. I've been on DV since ?Jan 2010, and on several other sites...I've done what Yota does, but decided I didn't want to waste my time any longer. I do post opinions that are out in the dinar world, but I basically eliminate the obvious BS'ers like MarkZ, RayRen and others - unlike Luigi. The people I post have valid points of view, but NO ONE knows the real story - they are posting "their opinions" based on their observations and interpretation of events. Obviously they are better informed than MANY of US. I post these opinions just to allow the DV members to see what others think - especially the lesser informed. The IQD as an investment is uncertain, but for many of us who have observed events over many years still feel it has merit, and potential for a decent return on investment. For those who were looking to get rich quick - you may have a rude awakening. If you don't like these opinions, don't read them - but as I have mentioned before, they are here as opinions that can potentially clarify circumstances and events for those of us who don't really follow the news in Iraq, or who just want a summary of whats happening.

That being said, I hope everyone has a great Columbus Day Weekend. Be careful, and be Blessed.

RON :tiphat: 

The truth and always

• Like 1