Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 9 October 2019

Adam Montana

40 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

July 18, 2015 Kim Clement prophecy - "When things seem at their worst, I will release the dinar."

YES :bravo::tiphat:

I know people  think it's a conspiracy theory, but I'm convinced that this whole Kurds thing is President Trumps making it clear to the people in charge that we will leave them all to ISIS if they don't bring the dinar to real value.  

SUDDENLY is NOW. :pirateship::bagofmoney:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thank you Adam! :D

I am a HUGE supporter of our President Trump, and I really appreciate what he attempts to do for our Vets (as well as get US out of the horrific wars we have been engaged in), and I hope he has a good outcome for the Kurds. From what I am hearing, it sounds like not only have they been instrumental in containing/exterminating Isis, but this latest action to not support them against the Turks is a very sad one (at least at face value). We seem to be getting so close to having this RV resolved, and the issue in Syria will certainly be having a far-felt affect on the region.

Sorry about the rant, but when I think of how unnecessarily tough life is on Iraqis and Kurds, and yet our media only seems interested in attempting to impeach our president. But for the Grace of God....  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

15 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I know people  think it's a conspiracy theory, but I'm convinced that this whole Kurds thing is President Trumps making it clear to the people in charge that we will leave them all to ISIS if they don't bring the dinar to real value.  

I hope that is the light at the end of this tunnel!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Conspiracy theory or not .. Iraq and it’s people have lived in a state of stagnation for years and It’s time the Government stopped their internal bickering and apathy and took responsibility for their own country’s well being instead of relying on  and making their problems the rest of the worlds responsiblity. JMO

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Rafiki1 said:

.....while our few Service Members and Syrian women and children remain at risk. Way to go DJT. Idiot.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Pumbaa1 YOU are the IDIOT!!!

A Snowflake, TOO!!!

By The Way, THANK YOU, Adam, AS ALWAYS!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That was my thought too. In other words,  DJT is telling them to either #@*% or get off the pot. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I think the protests will speed up the  resolutions  to the issues and; force  their hand on all or at least most of the issues . But there are so much more to be addressed. 1) the changes in Parliament and how does that effect our Investment. 2) A list of corrupt officials for the 100th time  over the past 5 years, is being posted. 3) The auctions are not changing by the amounts, the frequency doesnt seem to be be changing, and again how does that effect our Investment.  * Many things that your insight can address, if nothing else give the members so kind of updates and/or progress. Iraq news publication has lots of issues going on. However;  it doesnt have a commentary that would  answer  the questions and  how it effects Dinarians Investments,obviously. Maybe you could pick a topic each week and  address it. Just a thought.

10 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Conspiracy theory or not .. Iraq and it’s people have lived in a state of stagnation for years and It’s time the Government stopped their internal bickering and apathy and took responsibility for their own country’s well being instead of relying on  and making their problems the rest of the worlds responsiblity. JMO

Exactly, my Dear. 

We've always known that our dinar is soaked in blood. But that's the way of Islam. The real question is, is the GOI capable of understanding that Trump WILL leave them hanging out to die?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

On 10/10/2019 at 5:24 PM, Rafiki1 said:

.....while our few Service Members and Syrian women and children remain at risk. Way to go DJT. Idiot.

11 minutes ago, Rafiki1 said:

Paleeze......nothing gets by you alright..why  do you think there’s a snowflake sitting right there. BTW Synopsis, Rafiki is Swahili for “friend”, Friend. ❤️

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

On 10/10/2019 at 5:24 PM, Rafiki1 said:

On 10/11/2019 at 6:38 PM, Rafiki1 said:

Paleeze......nothing gets by you alright..why  do you think there’s a snowflake sitting right there. BTW Synopsis, Rafiki is Swahili for “friend”, Friend. ❤️

1 hour ago, FROSTYJACK said:

Personal attacks on other dinar vet members. Because they have different opinions than you. Typical.Typical.

1 hour ago, FROSTYJACK said:

44628F01-68A2-4574-AD77-7EE5545E8096.jpeg

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

HOW, pray tell, CAN I (NOTE: I) "attack" ANYONE who "attacks" THEMSELVES with THEIR Baseless Rhetoric???!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

58 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

HOW, pray tell, CAN I (NOTE: I) "attack" ANYONE who "attacks" THEMSELVES with THEIR Baseless Rhetoric???!!!

WOWZERS!!!

I racked up two (2) Red Ruby Citations So Far As Badges Of Honor Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" "addressing" "self" "abuse" "proponents"!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Red Rubymeisters!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME On YOU Red Rubymeisters For SUPPORTING "self" "abuse"!!!

:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

Go E Pluribus Unum FOREVER!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots FOREVER!!!

Go Israel FOREVER!!!

(A Special Thank You To ALL The Red Rubymeisters In ADVANCE For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Who THINK (misnomer, OF COURSE) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo: :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4

1 minute ago, Adam Montana said:

This thread is now a "personal attack thread". All polite responses will be ignored.

;) 

Yes. It is and it appears to always be the same few people attacking and going on and on about politics. Can we get back to dinar and leave all the other stuff out lol... 

• Thanks 8
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, ninu320 said:

Yes. It is and it appears to always be the same few people attacking and going on and on about politics. Can we get back to dinar and leave all the other stuff out lol... 

What?  And miss out on all of the fun??

• Thanks 1