Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trey Gowdy joins Trump legal team

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Are you saying Trump has had a sincere conversion and he still spouts the hatred he does, just last night in fact.....i.e. "Biden kissed Obama's ass"....seriously?  Is that what you're saying?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

Yep.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Are you saying Trump has had a sincere conversion and he still spouts the hatred he does, just last night in fact.....i.e. "Biden kissed Obama's ass"....seriously?  Is that what you're saying?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

YES, that's exactly what we're saying. 

Just yesterday YOU, a born again Christian, confessed your own sins. We all are sinners and fall way short of the Glory of God. And a wise Christian understands that Faith is a constant state of flux. Staying in an upward momentum is difficult at best. You don't know Trump's heart anymore than I know yours.

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

YES, that's exactly what we're saying. 

Just yesterday YOU, a born again Christian, confessed your own sins. We all are sinners and fall way short of the Glory of God. And a wise Christian understands that Faith is a constant state of flux. Staying in an upward momentum is difficult at best. You don't know Trump's heart anymore than I know yours.

And yet my Christianity gets questioned by you and Markinsa.  Hypocritical I tell ya....hypocrisy in all it's shiny glory.      

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

And yet my Christianity gets questioned by you and Markinsa.  Hypocritical I tell ya....hypocrisy in all it's shiny glory.      

GO RV, then BV

I, by no means, question your faith. 

I do attempt to get you to be self analytical. 

And furthermore , I know personally that God can and will work with anyone who is truly seeking him. For crying out loud he's been putting up with me farlonger than I would have. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

The Bible I read says, “ Judge not lest ye be judged”.  Mat 7, 1.  

It’s not our our place to judge others.  That is God’s job.  We all fall short and this one verse is tough for me, because I am strong willed and very opinionated.  If this offends you I apologize.  I’m as guilty as the next for judging others on differing views and lifestyles.  

I do want to thank those that are trying to debate without all the nastiness.  It truly makes for a better debate and an exchange of views, ideas, and concerns.  

Ok, I said my piece now get back to your debates.  Thanks for indulging me.  

Edited by Pitcher
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

We are all Gods people....even if we all behave differently.....something called free will....

JMHO.       CL

Ok,CL...Sensible post...I'm fine with it. Thanks

Each of us humans has options...We can make good, very good, awesome use of those OR  terrible, horrible, destroying use ......

In the way we live, in the way we act and also in the way we judge......

• Downvote 1

While I agree that people have different interpretations of scripture, there is only one Truth.  For instance some people says there is no Hell, even though Jesus talks about it. I guess since Person X doesn't agree with that, for that person there is no Hell?  Just think about that for a minute.  If there is no Hell, no eternal punishment, then why did Jesus have to die on the cross?  Why did Jesus receive the punishment we all deserve for our sins, and yet in the afterlife Person X doesn't have to bend his Knee to Him that sits on the Throne?  It makes no logical sense

End Quote

We'll be able to check that for sure ONLY after our departure from this plane...Before that happens it's simply impossible to know ( nobody of us humans, as far as I know, has come back to tell us what's really like up there or down there).....

You didn't address the top three?  How can you reconcile the Top 3 with Christian values?

End Quote

Yes I did and I have my personal opinion on each of those 3 which I do not want to discuss here as it's not the proper place imho and would open up discussions / debates toward broader horizons.....

Again my point is that you can't know  what a Dem will think/ believe re: those points  despite your very clear accusation / finger-pointing...

Being or voting Dem doesn't force them to do or believe the way you are sure they would ...You just can't know as you don't possess ( I think so at least...correct me if I'm wrong)  the psychic capability / gift which would be necessary for such a thing....

• Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Each of us humans has options...We can make good, very good, awesome use of those OR  terrible, horrible, destroying use ......

I'm glad you are fine with it......with that free will... people need to accept that Christ was sent to the World as a gift to everyone......the "how to" instructions can be found in God's book.....the Bible.......

It's pretty straight forward.....

CL

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Shedagal said:

@umbertino, the Bible says we CAN judge fruit.  A truly born-again Christian with the Holy Spirit living in them will speak and act accordingly.  @coorslite21, we do have free will.  That means we can choose or not to be a child of God.  God will judge that at the Great White Throne judgment.  @bostonangler, the Apostle Paul said he was the chief sinner before salvation.  Can we not give Trump the same consideration?  He, like those of us who have had sincere conversions, is a new creature - old sins are passed away.  

Thanks...I'll reflect about  it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, umbertino said:

Just as my fave. negger did...I forgive you, deeply lost brother......