Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trey Gowdy joins Trump legal team

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

IT WAS. Because of people like you. 

You forget Mark, Shabbs is a Christian who doesn't think God can write a book. He doesn't believe in the word of God. 

Sure I do....I just don't completely trust the men who wrote and subsequently edited it over the centuries.  Feel free to keep piling on Mr. Good Christian.

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

IT WAS. Because of people like you. 

You forget Mark, Shabbs is a Christian who doesn't think God can write a book. He doesn't believe in the word of God. 

Really? Christian?  I would think anyone who votes the Democratic Ticket would need to question their salvation for they have been sent a strong delusion to believe the things come from that party.

Plus some of the things that comes out of his mouth really makes me question his faith.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I just don't completely trust the men who wrote and subsequently edited it over the centuries. 

Obviously, you haven't taken the time to study the origins of the Bible or you would know what you just said is simply not true.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Sure I do....I just don't completely trust the men who wrote and subsequently edited it over the centuries.  Feel free to keep piling on Mr. Good Christian.

GO RV, then BV 

Not pulling on, just funnin with bewilderment. 

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Are you an Old or New Testament guy?

GO RV, then BV 

Both 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Really? Christian?  I would think anyone who votes the Democratic Ticket would need to question their salvation for they have been sent a strong delusion to believe the things come from that party.

Plus some of the things that comes out of his mouth really makes me question his faith.

God is a card carrying member of the Trump party now?  

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

EGg_hvBXoAE0Vym?format=jpg&name=medium

THANK YOU :salute:

10 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You righteous Christian's sure have a funny way of living it....I'm completely outmatched.

GO RV, then BV 

FINALLY we agree :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Sure, I understand that...of course grabbing women by their p***y against their will doesn't seem all that presidential either.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

And where's the picture of that :o

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Are you an Old or New Testament guy?

GO RV, then BV 

You can't have one without the other.  Why does that matter to you anyway?

I see a lot of bitterness in your posts masked in sarcasm.  God didn't intend for us to go through life that way.

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

against their will doesn't seem all that presidential either.  As always, just my opinion

You do know there is a thing called grace and forgiveness.  I guess you never think that a person can change or that God can't change the hearts of men?   Never even gave that a thought...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

You can't have one without the other.  Why does that matter to you anyway?

I see a lot of bitterness in your posts masked in sarcasm.  God didn't intend for us to go through life that way.

You do know there is a thing called grace and forgiveness.  I guess you never think that a person can change or that God can't change the hearts of men?   Never even gave that a thought...

Doesn't seem like God has changed any of our hearts....me, you, and LGD, that is.   Did God intend for Trump to treat people as he does, or abandon the Kurds as he has?

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Doesn't seem like God has changed any of our hearts....me, you, and LGD, that is.   Did God intend for Trump to treat people as he does, or abandon the Kurds as he has?

GO RV, then BV 

He's changed mine. 

As for Trump, I can't say but I see God's Hand in what Trump has been doing. 

I don't know if you have seen people speaking of how Trump is like King Cyrus?

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

You can seriously say that about me after watching me grow over the last 9 years :wacko: I've even put myself on BLAST showing my family and possibly the most transparent member on this site. 

That actually hurts.

20 minutes ago, Karsten said:

So much for Fox being all things Positive for Trump and Trump News as some around here would have you believe.

Breaking: Fox News Fires Trey Gowdy

https://rightwingfolks.com/breaking-fox-news-fires-trey-gowdy/

Karsten

I almost forgot what this thread was about. :lol:

Gave up on Fox News years ago, and pretty much all cable television.  Haven't had that in many years. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Well then, I most certainly can say that you HAVE changed quite a bit. :tiphat:

In this age of Trump and down with PC....yes I have, most definitely for the worse too.  Of course I'm the only one here with fortitude to admit my faults.

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

In this age of Trump and down with PC....yes I have, most definitely for the worse too.  Of course I'm the only one here with fortitude to admit my faults.

GO RV, then BV 

Hi Shabs :)

I always appreciate your honesty. I think both religion and politics have screwed up most folks, only a few have the courage

to admit to it. 

You know how some of these threads end...being locked because it gets personal, hateful, etc. It appears it is "ok" for some to hate as long as they underscore that with their religion, in the attempt to make their accusations or beliefs sound legitimate when they invoke their gods.

Some things never change, I think by now we should all be well aware that mixing politics with religion ruins most discussions because cognitive dissonance is difficult to overcome when peoples beliefs are challenged, and the only reaction is to attempt to target and discredit those that present challenges to those who are unable or afraid to question their own beliefs.

You think for yourself, that is becoming a lost virtue, don't allow anyone to sway you from that no matter how many veiled threats of their god hating you or torturing you if you dare not submit. it is all they have...and they are convinced it is 100% truth...so you are wasting your time trying to question that although everyone should.

Any time something is based upon fear and threats, run the other way, it is just more manipulation aimed at getting YOU to submit to others beliefs and fears. Just keep thinking for yourself...and let those who follow a entity they believe will treat its creation in the most sadistic ways if one does not "believe" do whatever makes them feel "righteous". Some have been taught in this manner since a child...rarely does that change.

Been going on like this for thousands of years my friend...and few dare question it because superstition appears to always win out over logical thought, unfortunately. 

You are a decent person who thinks for himself. That is worth many times more than any attempts from others to discredit your thoughts or beliefs because they do not line up with a majority. Most have forgot the universal rule of thumb...treat others as you desire to be treated.

Anything more than that just adds to human division and contempt...the very things that religion and politics are masters at.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Hi Shabs :)

I always appreciate your honesty. I think both religion and politics have screwed up most folks, only a few have the courage

to admit to it. 

You know how some of these threads end...being locked because it gets personal, hateful, etc. It appears it is "ok" for some to hate as long as they underscore that with their religion, in the attempt to make their accusations or beliefs sound legitimate when they invoke their gods.

Some things never change, I think by now we should all be well aware that mixing politics with religion ruins most discussions because cognitive dissonance is difficult to overcome when peoples beliefs are challenged, and the only reaction is to attempt to target and discredit those that present challenges to those who are unable or afraid to question their own beliefs.

You think for yourself, that is becoming a lost virtue, don't allow anyone to sway you from that no matter how many veiled threats of their god hating you or torturing you if you dare not submit. it is all they have...and they are convinced it is 100% truth...so you are wasting your time trying to question that although everyone should.

Any time something is based upon fear and threats, run the other way, it is just more manipulation aimed at getting YOU to submit to others beliefs and fears. Just keep thinking for yourself...and let those who follow a entity they believe will treat its creation in the most sadistic ways if one does not "believe" do whatever makes them feel "righteous". Some have been taught in this manner since a child...rarely does that change.

Been going on like this for thousands of years my friend...and few dare question it because superstition appears to always win out over logical thought, unfortunately. 

You are a decent person who thinks for himself. That is worth many times more than any attempts from others to discredit your thoughts or beliefs because they do not line up with a majority. Most have forgot the universal rule of thumb...treat others as you desire to be treated.

Anything more than that just adds to human division and contempt...the very things that religion and politics are masters at.

And once again Jim has lived up to a fulfillment of his screen name.......nice post.....    CL

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

it keeps no record of wrongs

His entire post is a sign of keeping a record of wrongs. No one was attacking anyone. But Jim chimed in solely because he remembers when I did attack members and thus thinks I'm doing so now. 

He belittles anyone who doesn't accept God as he does and accuses them of threats and attacks. 

He has the right to his belief, as does Shabbs. However,  debating back and forth is just the attempted effort to persuade others. It seems that Jim takes issue with that. 

Oh and Jim threads get locked more for getting off track than what you said. 

For ex.

This thread is about 

Trey Gowdy joins Trump legal team.

Just sayin 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1