Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trey Gowdy joins Trump legal team

10 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Convictions tell the real tale....not Rush or Alex Jones or Breitbart or Fox...or even Rachel or Cuomo, for that matter.  

GO RV, then BV 

Your full of it.:lmao: The next time the FBI demands all of your emails try delegating them and see what happens to you. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

So then party affiliation truly is more important than rule of law.

It sure seems that way doesn’t it.  The big difference between Trump and HRC is the fact that Trump and everyone in his orbit came under intense scrutiny of a one sided Mueller Investigation backed up by a crooked DOJ, FBI, and CIA.  People were lied to and coerced in order to get a reduced sentence or to keep their families safe from persecution.  Do you believe HRC or even Barry could withstand that kind of scrutiny?  I don’t. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

True statement.  Of course those were voting polls, this is simply an opinion poll, which seems much different.  As always, just my opinion 

GO RV, then BV 

Yes...one might think a voting poll would be much more accurate than an opinion poll.....either or.....can be slanted....or just made up....  CL

35 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

As a staunch Trump supporter, of course you're speechless, for every vile word or tweet Donald sends out is as if you spoke it or wrote it yourself.  I get it and feel for you.

GO RV, then BV 

Be careful @Shabibilicious...projecting Trump's thoughts and actions onto his supporters as their actions and behavior is not a great way to make an argument for why we should not support him. I understand that you have a different view of his actions, and although I think you may read things into his behavior that are not there, I understand how you might come to these conclusions. However, half the country sides with me on this, that although President Trump is crass and an a-typical US President when it comes to Traditional Norms, your analysis of his reasons for this behavior do not equate to all the classifications and names called out by the LAME-STREAM MEDIA and the LEFT.

Indy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

18 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Be careful @Shabibilicious...projecting Trump's thoughts and actions onto his supporters as their actions and behavior is not a great way to make an argument for why we should not support system" rel="">support him. I understand that you have a different view of his actions, and although I think you may read things into his behavior that are not there, I understand how you might come to these conclusions. However, half the country sides with me on this, that although President Trump is crass and an a-typical US President when it comes to Traditional Norms, your analysis of his reasons for this behavior do not equate to all the classifications and names called out by the LAME-STREAM MEDIA and the LEFT.

Indy

Come on now Indy...the media might drive Trump's use of vile language and actions now, but he's by no stretch new to it.  He's been doing and saying the same type nastiness since the 80's and the days of David Dennison.  His fervor for the extreme blossomed to full unfiltered bloom during The Apprentice and continued right into the Birther movement.  He is exactly who he's always been.  He's not a victim of the Left...He's a victim of callous privilege.  And MORE than half the country sides with me on this.  

GO RV, then BV 

• Downvote 4

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Come on now Indy...the media might drive Trump's use of vile language and actions now, but he's by no stretch new to it.  He's been doing and saying the same type nastiness since the 80's and the days of David Dennison.  His fervor for the extreme blossomed to full unfiltered bloom during The Apprentice and continued right into the Birther movement.  He is exactly who he's always been.  He's not a victim of the Left...He's a victim of callous privilege.  And MORE than half the country sides with me on this.  

GO RV, then BV 

And therein lies your problem. 

TRUMP IS NOT A VICTIM 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

As a staunch Trump supporter, of course you're speechless, for every vile word or tweet Donald sends out is as if you spoke it or wrote it yourself.  I get it and feel for you.

GO RV, then BV 

Stupid logic...

And you're  responsible for every aborted child that didn't get a chance to make a choice to live...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

That's certainly how Trump would say it, with the addition of a childish word or two and a couple misspellings, of course.

GO RV, then BV 

Actually it is people who think like you, that got Trump elected President, you are to blame. 

So don't blame us for what you did. :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Forced to vote against Trump so I can look my future grandkid(s) in the eye with dignity and respect.

GO RV, then BV 

It seems to me that you're living in a la la utopian land. Could you please tell me which one of the democrats you would put your hope of dignity and respect on?  lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, jaybake said:

It seems to me that you're living in a la la utopian land. Could you please tell me which one of the democrats you would put your hope of dignity and respect on?  lol

Tulsi, Yang, Mayor Pete to name a few.  That said, all of the Democratic candidates are light years ahead of Trump in the respectful and dignified categories.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

49 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And to think, all this time, I was led to believe Trump's election win was a product of God's will.  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

That's true, Obama was God's will as well, actually all leaders are placed in power by God. 

Romans 13:1-7  (NASB)

13 Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves. For rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior, but for evil. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same; for it is a minister of God to you for good. But if you do what is evil, be afraid; for it does not bear the sword for nothing; for it is a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath on the one who practices evil. Therefore it is necessary to be in subjection, not only because of wrath, but also for conscience’ sake. For because of this you also pay taxes, for rulers are servants of God, devoting themselves to this very thing. Render to all what is due them: tax to whom tax is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honor.

Genesis 50:20  (NASB)

20 As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good in order to bring about this present result, to preserve many people alive.

:twothumbs:

• Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And to think, all this time, I was led to believe Trump's election win was a product of God's will.  :blink:

GO RV, then BV 

IT WAS. Because of people like you. 

2 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

You replied to fast, I edited my post. :twothumbs:

You forget Mark, Shabbs is a Christian who doesn't think God can write a book. He doesn't believe in the word of God. 

• Thanks 1