Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

EXTORTION! Minneapolis Mayor Tries to Shut Down Trump’s “Keep America Great” Rally

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hmmm....I've yet to see anybody here claiming to be an active drunkard.

Key word, active.  Can’t you just call us Azzh****s.  Drunkard brings bad memories.  

Edited by Pitcher
  • Thanks 2

On 10/8/2019 at 9:15 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The leftist mayor of Minneapolis is trying to extort the Trump campaign by demanding the Target Center pay more than $500,000 in bogus security charges. It’s a tactic used by radicals to shut down conservative speakers on many university campuses.

Maybe the Commander in Chief should bring about 20k military police.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hmmm....I've yet to see anybody here claiming to be an active drunkard.

GO RV, then BV 

Free speech is not the issue here. Forum rules is.B/As use of the word drunkards in reference to everyone who doesn't think like her is against  forum rules. My pointing out that knowingly disseminating false information is deceitful and lying is not against four rules. 

13 hours ago, umbertino said:

Your deceit and diabolical motives

End Quote

To be told the above ( deceit and DIABOLICAL motives???? Really ?'''')  sounds IMVVVVVVHO way much stronger  than "drunkards"

Hey B/A ....You're diabolical/devilish and most likely you weren't even aware of it!!!!

I DARE you to show me evidence of this charge. Meanwhile I'll be looking for the Post where you said, in your very humble opinion, I was probably the best Christian here.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Free speech is not the issue here. Forum rules is.B/As use of the word drunkards in reference to everyone who doesn't think like her is against  forum rules. My pointing out that knowingly disseminating false information is deceitful and lying is not against four rules. 

Tell yourself whatever you want if it makes you feel better.  And you know, as the subject has been broached a few times before with you right in the middle, B/A is not female....I suspect you did that on purpose, perhaps a power thing, who knows.  As always, just my opinion.  If I'm wrong, please accept my apology in advance.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Tell yourself whatever you want if it makes you feel better.  And you know, as the subject has been broached a few times before with you right in the middle, B/A is not female....I suspect you did that on purpose, perhaps a power thing, who knows.  As always, just my opinion.  If I'm wrong, please accept my apology in advance.

GO RV, then BV 

B/A has claimed to be both on different occasions. So, No, I wasn't being malicious. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1