Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump faces foreign policy challenges in Syria and Iran

yota691

2 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Absolutely agree with you...I have so many times when going to a restaurant get pissed when I see gender less bathrooms...it’s so funny and soooo sad that so many in our country have lost God and believe people should be who they are and a man can go into the same bathroom as my 12 year old daughter...makes me sick sick sick!! A liberal won’t cry about it until one of their daughter gets molested by the he/she lost crazy person!

Agree 100%.

That's the problem!  So many have lost God, and now anything goes!  

Very scary to raise children these days.  So, so sad for our children and grandchildren.   

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Absolutely agree with you...I have so many times when going to a restaurant get pissed when I see gender less bathrooms...it’s so funny and soooo sad our country has lost God and believe people should be who they are and a man can go into the same bathroom as my 12 year old daughter...makes me sick sick sick!! A liberal won’t cry about it until one of their daughter gets molested by the he/she lost crazy person!

I can tell you one thing with all certain! If one of those perverts goes into the restrooms with my 10 year old granddaughter and I m there he want have to worry about a surgeon bill or a scheduling a visit to his hospital! I will preform surgery on him for free! Plus I will knock him out for free also!! Two for one doctoring!  🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Carrello I agree 100 percent!!! Even the top brass at the Pentagon was caught by surprise. He made an impulsive decision and it will only benefit Russia and Iran...Why in the hell would he allow the Kurds to be slaughtered...if this happens you can kiss Iraq good bye...Iran is already controlling the GOI and trying to take over the Iraq Military. Protestors burned down Maliki's office the other day. If those isis prisoners are released they are going to raise hell in the Middle East.....We have bases all over the world....why this one??? Putin told him to do it!! 

You are a 1000% WRONG!! Putin doesn’t tell Trump to do anything, he was only in bed with the Clintons guess you forgot that! And no the Middle East will not go to hell its ONLY 50 troops being withdrawn!!!!! 
What about 50 people don’t you liberals not understand???? It’s not 500 or 5000 IT’S 50 people only so NO it will not effect them one bit. One of the other countries will replace our 50 with more then 50 if that’s what it takes...Sooooo get your head out of the sand and get a clue!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Carrello I agree 100 percent!!! Even the top brass at the Pentagon was caught by surprise. He made an impulsive decision and it will only benefit Russia and Iran...Why in the hell would he allow the Kurds to be slaughtered...if this happens you can kiss Iraq good bye...Iran is already controlling the GOI and trying to take over the Iraq Military. Protestors burned down Maliki's office the other day. If those isis prisoners are released they are going to raise hell in the Middle East.....We have bases all over the world....why this one??? Putin told him to do it!! 

Alright another whistleblower, you know Putin made the call. This gets better by the minute! I’m sure you have access to the pentagon too! If you are anyone thinks that they are catching our military by surprise, we got you right where we want you! Our Generals have already made plans for what if situations and have a contingency plan for each situation! I can assure you President Trump and his Generals are not asleep at the wheel!! JMHO 🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

2019/10/08 09:10:13

US President Donald Trump said on Tuesday he had not given up the Kurds in Syria "in any way."

Trump wrote in a series of tweets on his Twitter account: "We may be about to leave Syria, but we have in no way abandoned the Kurds, and they are special people and wonderful fighters."

The US president reiterated his threat to Ankara, saying "any unnecessary fighting by Turkey would be devastating to their economy and their very fragile currency. We are helping the Kurds financially / with weapons!"

The Turkish Defense Ministry announced on Tuesday "completion" of preparations for a military operation in northern Syria, amid conflicting signals from the United States about whether Trump allows the attack.

The US president ordered US troops to withdraw from the border area between Turkey and Syria after a telephone conversation with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

Opponents saw a move by Trump to abandon Kurdish forces, which were a key ally of Washington in its battle against ISIS.

The Turkish president has repeatedly threatened to attack Kurdish fighters in northern Syria because of their relationship with separatists in his country.

But Trump also adjusted his stance on Monday, under pressure from international condemnation and criticism inside his Republican camp.

Ankara is demanding a "safe area" on the border with northern Syria, separating Kurdish rebel-held areas from the Turkish border and allowing the return of nearly two million Syrian refugees.

Ankara has in the past carried out two operations in Syria, the first against ISIS in 2016 and the second against the YPG in 2018, with support from armed factions affiliated with the Syrian opposition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Date: 2019/10/8 17:13 • 87 times read
Russia and Turkey discuss the situation in northeast Syria
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov discussed the situation in northeastern Syria with his Turkish counterpart Mevlut Cavusoglu over the phone, Russian Foreign Ministry said on Tuesday, amid tensions over news of a possible Turkish military operation there.
The ministry statement did not give any details of the telephone call, but said that "the two ministers agreed to continue the close dialogue."
This comes as reports indicate a tension dominating US-Turkish relations over a planned Turkish incursion into Syrian territory. is over
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, keylime said:

As usual the left has no answers to the real problems they just deflect. I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy not trying to change your mind. Only God can do that.

My opnion has NOT CHANGED.  You are entitled to view my opinion as "deflection". Did NOT feel you were attempting to change my opinion, or vice versa. My opinion still "stand".

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

55 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Well, OK, Barbara020548, EXCEPT I AM STANDING WITHOUT Liberal Cordyceps Fungi HAVING "eaten" MY (NOTE: MY) Brain!!!

HOWEVER, Please, OH, Please, Barbara020548, commence with YOUR conniption in the beauty that is ALL YOU, Barbara020548!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

I thanked you for your diagnosis of me. My only question to you is, WHY is my opinion a "conniption" and your opinion an "OPINION"?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

08-10-2019 05:38 PM
image.php?token=c93456f8207a3f7c53b9be76e3416547&c=5587770&size=

Baghdad / News

US President Donald Trump has confirmed that the United States has not abandoned the Kurds in any way.

"Any unnecessary fighting by Turkey would be devastating to their economy and their very fragile currency," Trump said in a tweet on his Twitter account. "We are helping the Kurds financially / with weapons!"

The Turkish President, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, earlier, his country's intention to carry out a military operation east of the Euphrates.

Turkey has repeatedly threatened an incursion against the US-backed Kurdish People's Protection Units (YPG) militia in northeastern Syria, accusing Washington of blocking efforts to establish a "safe zone" along the Turkish border.       

Things changed after a phone call between President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Donald Trump, and a White House statement said US forces would not support Turkey's incursion and leave the region.

US President Donald Trump said it was time for US troops to leave what he called "ridiculous and endless wars" and called on Turkey, Europe, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia and the Kurds to settle the situation in northern Syria.

Trump said: "The Kurds fought with us but they got a lot of money and huge equipment to do that, they have been fighting Turkey for decades."

Trump called on Turks and Kurds to resolve the situation after the withdrawal of US troops from northern Syria.

The United States began withdrawing its troops from its temporary military posts in the cities of Tall Abyad, Raqqa countryside, and Ras al-Ain, in the countryside of Al-Hasakah,

This comes in light of talk of a possible imminent Turkish operation, east of the Euphrates, to clear the region of terrorists and establish a safe area.

• Upvote 4

Date: 2019/10/8 17:43 • 131 times read
Erdogan deputy after Trump warning: Turkey is not subject to threats and dictations
After US President Donald Trump promised to destroy Turkey's economy "if it crossed the border" in Syria, Turkish Vice President Fuad Oktay vowed that his country would not yield to threats.
"Our message to the international community is clear. Turkey is not a country that is yielding to threats and does not act with the dictates of others," Oktay said in a speech at the opening of the 2019-2020 academic year at Gazi University in Ankara.
He added: "Turkey will stop the terrorists who threaten its southern border alone, and will provide the opportunity for the voluntary return of refugees to their country."
He pointed out that Gaziantep University opened a college in the Syrian city of Jarablus, and then opened the faculties of economics and administrative sciences in the city of Al-Bab and the Faculty of Islamic Sciences in the city of Azaz. ".
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Monday that his country is determined to launch a military operation in northeast Syria to clear the region of the Kurdish People's Protection Units, which Ankara considers a terrorist organization and arm of the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK). -All completed all preparations for the move.
This development took place after the United States began withdrawing its troops from the northeast of Syria near the Turkish border, in a move that opens the door to the military operation, but US President Donald Trump threatened Turkey to destroy its economy if it "crossed the border" in its forthcoming moves targeting the fighters. Kurds allied with Washington in the fight against ISIS, which is classified as an international terrorist. Finished
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Barbara020548 said:

My opnion has NOT CHANGED.  You are entitled to view my opinion as "deflection". Did NOT feel you were attempting to change my opinion, or vice versa. My opinion still "stand".

I'm not viewing your opinion as deflection I wanted you to answer why you Dems are so up in arms about Trump pulling our boys out yelling "Abandonment" yet on our very streets in Democrat run strongholds our own American citizens are being truly "abandoned" to homelessness, drug addiction, filth that has incubated diseases that have long been eradicated, and public defecation that they actually have to create 100,000 dollar a year jobs for rather than using that money to help get these people off the streets and get the help they need.  So when Dems like you have no answers to that simple question and can't even address it that is Deflection. 

The crickets we hear by the Left on those issues are deafening and telling whereas citizens from other countries the Dems can't stop screaming about including the Kurds, the illegal aliens( oh, which by the way is now a $250,000 fine in the liberal democratically run sanctuary city,New York City, if you call someone an illegal alien, which is what our laws call them.) Ha! go figure.

And lest we forget killing babies up to the time of birth and even after birth, that the Dems celebrate.

It is definitely the party of Satan.

So you go ahead and stand right with those baby killers and don't let that little thing like conscience bother you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, keylime said:

I'm not viewing your opinion as deflection I wanted you to answer why you Dems are so up in arms about Trump pulling our boys out yelling "Abandonment" yet on our very streets in Democrat run strongholds our own American citizens are being truly "abandoned" to homelessness, drug addiction, filth that has incubated diseases that have long been eradicated, and public defecation that they actually have to create 100,000 dollar a year jobs for rather than using that money to help get these people off the streets and get the help they need.  So when Dems like you have no answers to that simple question and can't even address it that is Deflection. 

The crickets we hear by the Left on those issues are deafening and telling whereas citizens from other countries the Dems can't stop screaming about including the Kurds, the illegal aliens( oh, which by the way is now a $250,000 fine in the liberal democratically run sanctuary city,New York City, if you call someone an illegal alien, which is what our laws call them.) Ha! go figure.

And lest we forget killing babies up to the time of birth and even after birth, that the Dems celebrate.

So you go ahead and stand right with those baby killers and don't let that little thing like conscience bother you.

Hooah!!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH!!!, Fancy, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Carry ON AS A True The United States Of America Patriot SUPPORTING The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:

I WILL, TOO!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Agreed! Plussed you back my friend. President Trump will go down in history as the people's President and the BEST President the USA has ever had!🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷 & 🇮🇱

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Hey I found the Russian collusion!!! This worthless guy will go down as the worst US President in history!! Good thing we have the guy now that will be marked as probably the BEST President in history!!!! Can’t wait to see what an actual guy for the people will be able to accomplish in  another 4 years!!! It’s so nice to have someone who isn’t a corrupt politician paying back his donors interests instead of the American people!! So here you go here is your Russian collusion ...but NO the Republicans didn’t spend 2 1/2 years and spend untold millions and millions of American dollars on a stupid witch-hunt that was completely dismissed with no basis!! But we all know why the Democrats have to because they have no leg to stand on and it’s their only hope of actually winning the next election! Laughable and Sad to say the least!!

https://youtu.be/xHmyKksPois

hqdefault.jpg

youtu.be
http://www.euronews.com/ It was meant to be a private chat on the sidelines of the Seoul nuclear security summit. But when Barack Obama told Dmitry Medvedev ...
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Barbara020548 said:

I thanked you for your diagnosis of me. My only question to you is, WHY is my opinion a "conniption" and your opinion an "OPINION"?

Iya don't think I noted as having an opinion, I stated, "I AM STANDING WITHOUT Liberal Cordyceps Fungi HAVING "eaten" MY (NOTE: MY) Brain!!!"!!!

NOW, THAT IS A FACT - NO OPINION WHATSOEVER!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

18 minutes ago, keylime said:

I THOUGHT the discussion was ABOUT Trump's decision to pull the troops out of Syria.  However, it moved to my political alliation or NOT. I will NOT DEFEND my political affliation with ANYONE, or do I demand or expect anyone to defend their political afflliation with me.  DIFFERENCE of opinions appear to invoke ANGER & INSULTS, if NOT in agreement with person expressing thier view. It is OKAY.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

6 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Hey I found the Russian collusion!!! This worthless guy will go down as the worst US President in history!! Good thing we have the guy now that will be marked as probably the BEST President in history!!!! Can’t wait to see what an actual guy for the people will be able to accomplish in  another 4 years!!! It’s so nice to have someone who isn’t a corrupt politician paying back his donors interests instead of the American people!! So here you go here is your Russian collusion ...but NO the Republicans didn’t spend 2 1/2 years and spend untold millions and millions of American dollars on a stupid witch-hunt that was completely dismissed with no basis!! But we all know why the Democrats have to because they have no leg to stand on and it’s their only hope of actually winning the next election! Laughable and Sad to say the least!!

https://youtu.be/xHmyKksPois

hqdefault.jpg

youtu.be
http://www.euronews.com/ It was meant to be a private chat on the sidelines of the Seoul nuclear security summit. But when Barack Obama told Dmitry Medvedev ...

The Repulicans could not find anyting to investigate Obama on. If Republicans could have, they would have WITHOUT "dubiety or incertitude".

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

6 minutes ago, Barbara020548 said:

The Repulicans could not find anyting to investigate Obama on. If Republicans could have, they would have WITHOUT "dubiety or incertitude".

As long as he was in office using all the tools at his disposal to squash, intimidate and shut down any investigations of wrong doing that is true but now those tools are being cleaned up and drained and the real investigations of his administration are on going. In time, we will all finally see what, if any, Obama and his underlings and all the dems that have attached themselves to his "fundamentally changing the United States of America" have done. 

Let the real truth come out and let those who are guilty, including Obama be held accountable. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, Barbara020548 said:

I THOUGHT the discussion was ABOUT Trump's decision to pull the troops out of Syria.  However, it moved to my political alliation or NOT. I will NOT DEFEND my political affliation with ANYONE, or do I demand or expect anyone to defend their political afflliation with me.  DIFFERENCE of opinions appear to invoke ANGER & INSULTS, if NOT in agreement with person expressing thier view. It is OKAY.

I haven't insulted anyone. Just calling what is, is. And there is nothing wrong with a righteous anger that holds Satan and all who do his bidding accountable. Like Jesus taking a whip to the money changing thieves in His Father's house. You can disagree all you want, just as I do with your opinion. But when I point out the reality of the results the Democrats agenda have in their own cities such as killing babies up to birth and beyond, and the outrageous numbers of homeless and the filth and disease it causes it begs the question why aren't you and others marching and crying out against those atrocities but are so quick to attack Trump and his agenda, including this pullout which has not even been on the table three days but you all are crying foul and "oh the death of the Kurds because they are being abandoned!"

How about a sane let's wait and see approach. 

But that's not how the Dems play because they hate all things Trump.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Barbara020548 said:

The facts are indisputable he was caught on an open mic saying what he said!! And yes I hope they nail him to the wall for election interference also!! Trump released the call you demorats are trying to launch an impeachment for which had i believe 4 stenographers on that call so NOOOO you demorats cannot say they deleted any information and WOW nothing there again you choose to hang on to your hatred for one person who has done more for the country yes MORE AND VERIFIABLE in the past 3 years then the Muslim loving socialist which almost destroyed our great nation did in his 8 miserable years!!!!!!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The facts are indisputable he was caught on an open mic saying what he said!! And yes I hope they nail him to the wall for election interference also!! Trump released the call you demorats are trying to launch an impeachment for which had i believe 4 stenographers on that call so NOOOO you demorats cannot say they deleted any information and WOW nothing there again you choose to hang on to your hatred for one person who has done more for the country yes MORE AND VERIFIABLE in the past 3 years then the Muslim loving socialist which almost destroyed our great nation did in his 8 miserable years!!!!!!

MORE Anger and Insults. Again it's OKAY! Your INDESPUTIBLE  FACT(S) appear weak at best. Will say again, if Republicans could have investigated, brought impeachment charges and or charges of any KIND period, they would have. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

• yota691 changed the title to Trump faces foreign policy challenges in Syria and Iran