Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LET'S GET THIS SEASON STARTED

MyLadiesDaddy

Now that we've locked this guy up, Let's Have CHRISTMAS.

GOODLAND, Kan. (KAKE) -

A sheriff's office in northwest Kansas jumped into action when they got a report of the Grinch harassing customers at a local Walmart. 

The Sherman County Sheriff's Office said on Facebook Monday night that the Grinch was insulting customers and kept "throwing onions and garlic at them." 

"With the way the Grinch was acting, the Sheriff put out a call to the young Citizens of Sherman County for help. Arriving at the Walmart Store, the Sheriff, Undersheriff and Deputies called all the young Citizens together and swore them in forming the Grinch Patrol."

The sheriff's office told the Grinch Patrol that they were going to use sweetness to capture him. After being sworn in and armed with candy canes, the patrol set out to find and apprehend the Grinch. 

"After searching the store the Grinch Patrol found the Grinch throwing toys. Because of the Grinch Patrol’s quick action, they were able to surround the Grinch and kept him captive until the Sheriff and Deputies were able to catch up."

The Grinch was arrested and placed in "Police Protective Christmas." But before the Grinch was placed in the patrol vehicle, the patrol gave him a group hug. 

"Grinch said I feel funny and my heart was beating loud. The Grinch was booked into the Sherman County Bastille and will be held until the heart grows two sizes."

36484288_1717220671738789_56665215252394

Sherman County KS Sheriff's Office
13 hours ago

The Sherman County Sheriff’s Office jumped into action when we received a call from the Walmart Staff saying “The Grinch has started insulting customers and keeps throwing onions and garlic at them! He is really making a mess of our store!” With the way the Grinch was acting, the Sheriff put out a call to the young Citizens of Sherman County for help. Arriving at the Walmart Store, the Sheriff, Undersheriff and Deputies called all the young Citizens together and sworn them ...

See More
Image may contain: 7 people, indoor
Image may contain: 9 people, people smiling, people standing
Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, indoor
Image may contain: 6 people, people standing
+41

Merry Christmas to all my DV friends. 

As we awake this Christmas morning so excited about all the gifts let us remember that all of this is just stuff. And stuff will always fade away into the history of refuse . But the memories that are made with the experience of the giving will always last for many generations. 

Merry Christmas to all And to all a Good Night. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Merry Christmas LGD   :D

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As we awake this Christmas morning so excited about all the gifts let us remember that all of this is just stuff. And stuff will always fade away into the history of refuse . But the memories that are made with the experience of the giving will always last for many generations. 

• Thanks 4

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Merry Christmas LGD,  it looks like the girls got all that was on their list.  You are right the memories will last deep in the hearts of the givers.  Your pics remind me when my boys were that age.  I was always more excited to see their delight than they were to see what they had gotten.  You will cherish certain smiles and remember certain reactions for the rest of your life.  For me, I guess that's what makes getting older tolerable,  its times like this I can reach back and in this cloudy mind and I can always pull out some special memories of my boys.  Tuck these things in your heart as Mary did,  it's a wonderful thing when you have retired and you sit on your porch rockin.  God bless you and your family......I see your love and care for them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1

It's the day after Christmas now and everyone is in bed sleeping. I'm getting ready for work when I noticed all the wonderful response here. God Bless each and every one of you. You've all come to be my extended family now and I do so Love praying for you. I hope that everyone had as wonderful a Christmas as my Ladies did and ate such delicious food. 

Gotta get in the shower now and jet to work, have a blessed day everyone. 

• Thanks 3