Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV Purchases

MRCHIPS

I can't find a location to view ALL of my purchases. I have looked in the store under orders and it only goes back as far as May 2017. I am interested in all purchases from the initial IBC and LLC and VIP purchases. Where are they stored?

1 minute ago, MRCHIPS said:

Thank you Markinsa. Have you ever looked up your total purchases? If so, where were they located?

:lol: No I have not looked up or even want to know what I've spent towards this investment since 2010...  But since you asked, you can look under the "Store" option. 

• Thanks 1

If my memory serves me well (and it sometimes absolutely doesn't), Adam has changed software several times over the years, so finding everything online within the current "store" may just not happen.  But, I have no doubt that Julie in Adam's office has a good record of everything that's happened, and every goof-up and mistake that I've ever made !   LOL    So sending in that support ticket is your best bet at finding your past purchases.   She's amazing!   

• Thanks 1