Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two Monkeys Were Paid Unequally, See What Happens

Indraman

2 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

perhaps you are descended from monkeys, I do not know.

i on the other hand am descended from Adam & Eve.

Sorry to be bringer of bad news, Mule.....You said we are different in the way we descend from our ancestors...Ok.....

Maybe you could  even come from another planet or galaxy for what I know about you ( meaning : zero, zilch, nada)......

Enjoy the reading....

Monkeys All the Way Down

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, umbertino said:

Monkeys All the Way Down

if you rely on empirical evidence.

who is to say that god did not make our cousins to be the monkeys or the apes?

the bible says the world was created in 6 days. relying on paleontology to prove or disprove that theory reminds me of Paul's writing in first Corinthians. 13:12 if i remember my training as a young man. in Short "we see through the glass darkly"

i choose to place my faith in god the father son & holy spirit.

if you choose to walk the path of cold hard reason, that is your call.

the great (in my opinion) writer Robert A Heinlein chose the hard path of reason.

it appears you have also.

i also am reminded of the readings in the missal this past Sunday. rich man dies poor man dies, rich man begs for water from poor man.

the attitude (the parable told by Jesus)at that time in the world was the rich man was given his rewards on earth the poor man in heaven.

Again it is your free will.

P.S. i did not give you a ruby

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

if you rely on empirical evidence.

who is to say that god did not make our cousins to be the monkeys or the apes?

the bible says the world was created in 6 days. relying on paleontology to prove or disprove that theory reminds me of Paul's writing in first Corinthians. 13:12 if i remember my training as a young man. in Short "we see through the glass darkly"

i choose to place my faith in god the father son & holy spirit.

if you choose to walk the path of cold hard reason, that is your call.

the great (in my opinion) writer Robert A Heinlein chose the hard path of reason.

it appears you have also.

i also am reminded of the readings in the missal this past Sunday. rich man dies poor man dies, rich man begs for water from poor man.

the attitude (the parable told by Jesus)at that time in the world was the rich man was given his rewards on earth the poor man in heaven.

Again it is your free will.

P.S. i did not give you a ruby

Well, many or most scientists say /state we indeed are the result of an evolution from a specific type of monkey / ape ( don't know the exact difference of these 2 nouns in English as in Italian there's only one definition for both:scimmia)...Probably an evolution which may have taken hundreds of thousands of years or even longer.

This I do not know....

But as you say, there's free will ( which is always a great thing) in deciding where we do come from as human beings...

I know it's not you who  gave me the  ruby...I happen to know who is that person...No prob....