Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It’s official.........Trump has lost his mind!

There are already regulations in place. When you have dirty state politicians who warn companies, that they know are hiring illegals, that ICE is coming more regulations are not going to do anything but burden the company that already follow the rules. 

Take down the free bird feeder and the birds stop coming into your yard and cra**ing all over the place. 

Translation:

Stop the free stuff, build the wall, arrest crooked politicians and bust crooked companies. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Wait wait....so you're saying it's not American companies responsibility to not hire illegals, it's actually us tax payer's responsibility to build a wall to save American companies from making the wrong hiring decisions?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

It is just another form of corporate bailout. My business has never lacked as long as I actually provided a service or product that was wanted and needed.  

Excuse me while I go pillage some of the public trust holdings to bolster the fake GDP

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

14 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

There are already regulations in place. When you have dirty state politicians who warn companies, that they know are hiring illegals, that ICE is coming more regulations are not going to do anything but burden the company that already follow the rules. 

Take down the free bird feeder and the birds stop coming into your yard and cra**ing all over the place. 

Translation:

Stop the free stuff, build the wall, arrest crooked politicians and bust crooked companies. 

Exactly... Punish those who hire and they might stop...

B/A

• Upvote 1

Haha twist it turn it anyway you want to but yes it is the responsibility of the US Government to protect our borders and our sovereignty from an invasion of Illegals. The Dems don’t think they should follow the rules though. They want to abolish ICE and create Sanctuary Cities. 

Corporations that hire hire illegals should be punished as the Law states. The biggest problem with Border Security is the fact that Laws are not enforced. 

Do you support illegals invading our country?  I know we have been over this several times. We were discussing burdensome regulations but you took us in another direction so let’s have the Border Security discussion again. 

What part of Open Borders do you support?

Edited by Pitcher
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

My last post was for you Shabbs. I’m on my phone and forgot to quote you on the

”wait wait” post. 

I do not support open borders....but not the gargantuan trump wall that Mexico IS NOT paying for either.  Technology, additional man power and fencing is sufficient in my view....then we can turn our paranoia on that pesky Canadian border. (wink)

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Image result for unemployment chart by year

Quite a long trend we've been on since 2009.

GO RV, then BV  

When did Obama's Department of Labor change the method by which the unemployment methods were calculated?

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2011/12/os_legacy_unemployment_rate_now_meaningless.html

Indy

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I do not support system" rel="">support open borders....but not the gargantuan trump wall that Mexico IS NOT paying for either.  Technology, additional man power and fencing is sufficient in my view....then we can turn our paranoia on that pesky Canadian border. (wink)

GO RV, then BV 

As the World economy deteriorates......(and the north of $275 trillion world debt guarantees that).....

We may be happy we have a secure border and policy in place.....or we may wish we did.......?   CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1