Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It’s official.........Trump has lost his mind!

8 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Am I to understand, now people are okay with politicians asking foreign governments to interfere with our elections? Is that the new norm?

B/A

Im beginning to doubt your ability to understand. Trump is asking these Countries to investigate Biden's illegal dealings with these Countries. And also Ukraine to investigate the beginnings of the Russian Hoax investigations against him in 2016. 

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the current elections. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Im beginning to doubt your abilityto understand. Trump is asking these Countries to investigate Biden's illegal dealings with these Countries. And also Ukraine to investigate the beginnings of the Russian Hoax investigations against him in 2016. 

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the current elections. 

But as a candidate it's not his job to do that and it is illegal... We have agencies who handle such things. So if you love America and the Constitution, you would be better off to let this one go, or you will be endorsing criminal activity. 

B/A

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

This China story is new, and scandalous, and completely in Trump's wheelhouse.  He thinks if he makes his impeachable actions commonplace, people will somehow lose interest and brush it off as just Trump being Trump.  It won't work.  That said, Donald having officially lost his mind, is old news....really really old news.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

The story has been around since 2013....so it'snot new......that's when both Joe and Hunter visited China when Joe was VP....

Obama's DOJ buried any inquiries about it.......same thing they all do........

HRC was supposedly a lock in 2016.....and the depth of DC corruption would have stayed hidden.....

Trump isn't perfect.......and if they all go down in flames it wouldn't bother me.......but it's time the government gets back on track......working for the good of the people and Country.......doesn't matter who gets us there.....we just need to be sure we get there... ..JMO.    CL

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Am I to understand, now people are okay with politicians asking foreign governments to interfere with our elections? Is that the new norm?

B/A

Am I to understand you think a sitting VP can break the law.....and not be held accountable.....?

There is much greater evidence that Uncle Joe broke the law........CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

The story has been around since 2013....so it'snot new......that's when both Joe and Hunter visited China when Joe was VP....

Obama's DOJ buried any inquiries about it.......same thing they all do........

HRC was supposedly a lock in 2016.....and the depth of DC corruption would have stayed hidden.....

Trump isn't perfect.......and if they all go down in flames it wouldn't bother me.......but it's time the government gets back on track......working for the good of the people and Country.......doesn't matter who gets us there.....we just need to be sure we get there... ..JMO.    CL

I like it... Let's get rid of these corrupt and lying people on both sides and get back to America. Trump has proven to be just another opportunist. The swamp is as healthy as ever, and it's not going to change until people stand together against the two party system. JMHO

B/A

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

But as a candidate it's not his job to do that and it is illegal... We have agencies who handle such things. So if you love America and the Constitution, you would be better off to let this one go, or you will be endorsing criminal activity. 

You mean the one's still inundated with the Ho'bummer plants, spies, tools & operatives...?

You think the likes of those we've already exposed are the only ones...?

The kommie swamp runs deep... deep state deep.

Their embedded operatives are in it for the long haul to overthrow this Republic.

They're running an entire separate government in D.C. and part of their 'operations' is to

wreak the havoc of "chaos" that their kommie handbook calls for,

in addition to implementing total "resistance".

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

Yes.....those trustworthy agencies that have been trying to get Trump booted from office......sure....he should put his faith in them.......I'm sure you would!     CL

• Haha 1

Just now, coorslite21 said:

Am I to understand you think a sitting VP can break the law.....and not be held accountable.....?

There is much greater evidence that Uncle Joe broke the law........CL

I haven't seen the evidence but would love to see anyone breaking the law go down and be held accountable. Comments from Twitter twits and conspiracy youtubers is not evidence. Again, I pledge no allegiance to a party, so I hope all who break the law get what's coming to them. As Biden, I personally don't think he'll be there in 2020. JMHO

B/A

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

Yes.....those trustworthy agencies that have been trying to get Trump booted from office......sure....he should put his faith in them.......I'm sure you would!     CL

Those agencies are being run by his people... So who should you blame? Trump for bad hires, or the people for being super duper secret spies for the Democrats?

B/A

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

No I mean ones being run by Trump's appointees. Did you miss the fact he has his people running the agencies?

The Commander-In-Chief does not appoint every single Federal Worker in every single agency.

The embedded tools of the left are there... lots of them.

Draining the swamp isn't done overnight.

Ever try to get a gubment employee fired...?

The liberal policies implemented in D.C. to protect their worker-rats run deep.

It'd take more than a month of Sundays to eradicate every vile vermin still embedded.

Believe it.

And 'destroy from within' is how these kommies roll.

Just like in the civilian world.... some 'unions'....

embedded kommie Profs with the very protective cloak of "tenure", etc.....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

Being a candidate for President doesn't stop a President from doing his job. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

The Commander-In-Chief does not appoint every single Federal Worker in every single agency.

The embedded tools of the left are there... lots of them.

Draining the swamp isn't done overnight.

Ever try to get a gubment employee fired...?

The liberal policies implemented in D.C. to protect their worker-rats run deep.

It'd take more than a month of Sundays to eradicate every vile vermin still embedded.

Believe it.

And 'destroy from within' is how these kommies roll.

Just like in the civilian world.... some 'unions'....

embedded kommie Profs with the very protective cloak of "tenure", etc.....

These comments sound like something out of Mein Kampf… That's a lot of paranoia. 

B/A

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

UNAMERICAN Protesting against Trump Exposing Corruption in the US Government is what Bad about America. This is 2 example with 2 different countries, Let the countdown begin 193 countries left. I can't wait for Iran to be exposed. MAGA 2020 😂

Yes.......Billions ......and there is a trail.....

Hey....I'll give you 20 pallets of unmarked currency worth $1.6 billion USD ....and free up $150 billion in sanctioned money......

Could you leave a pallet or 2 of cash on the plane for my troubles.......

Love how it all works for those in government!

CL

• Like 1

Stop feigning ignorance, BA.... it makes you look like a needlessly combative loser when

you keep pressing a dead point.

Again - The President does NOT appoint every single Federal Worker in every single Agency.

Are you seriously implying that when ho'bummer left office, every single Gubment employee

lost their jobs & were replaced entirely by Trump appointees...?

WOW.  :facepalm2:

• Thanks 1

This means  for personal gain, BA.

When it comes to the business of The People,

we have treaties with many friendly Nations.

And FYI - he's not investigating the "candidate" Biden ----

he's investigating past potential wrong-doings  by Biden, Klinton, ho'bummer, et al...

what THEY ALL did to this Country is a crime.

The deep state HAS to be exposed.

The swamp HAS to be cleansed.

The enemies of The State eradicated.

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Those agencies are being run by his people... So who should you blame? Trump for bad hires, or the people for being super duper secret spies for the Democrats?

B/A

No doubt Trump hired the whistleblower.....perhaps you think he's the whistleblower....

I'm thinking you have no great understanding of how DC functions.......tens of thousands of employees that don't turn over when a new party gains the Presidency....so the partisan trash never gets taken out......

Party division is worse than ever.......paybacks will be a *****.......just how it seems to work these days...

CL

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Stop feigning ignorance, BA.... it makes you look like a needlessly combative loser when

you keep pressing a dead point.

Again - The President does NOT appoint every single Federal Worker in every single Agency.

Are you seriously implying that when ho'bummer left office, every single Gubment employee

lost their jobs & were replaced entirely by Trump appointees...?

WOW.  :facepalm2:

I'm implying, the grand conspiracy concept is laughable. Most people who work in government could care less who is in the White House as long as they get their paycheck. I don't think my mailman is out to sink the government. I don't believe millions of government workers are out to change to world. So that leaves those who are in charge. Now if Trump or any president hires bad people, well that's on them.

And although all employees are not replaced with a new administration. The heads of said agencies are replaced and expected to run them... So it is not combative to expect someone appointed to do their job. 

B/A

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I'm implying, the grand conspiracy concept is laughable. Most people who work in government could care less who is in the White House as long as they get their paycheck.

That is  just not true BA,  Go check out Project Veritas for some truth on Government workers.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2