Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE DEMOCRATIC NOMINEES

Frank Holmes, reporter

Former Vice President Joe Biden already has his hands full with overseas scandals — but another one is about to break. This time, Biden has been accused of using his position in the Obama administration to convince cancer victims to use a drug that would enrich the Biden family.

Joe Biden’s younger brother, Jimmy Biden, allegedly told investors that the former vice president would use a cancer charity to promote a cancer treatment — and make his buddies a fortune.

Jimmy wanted his partners to invest in Integrate Oral Care in Florida, which makes an oral rinse for cancer patients.

Joe Biden launched the Biden Cancer Initiative after his son, Beau, died of brain cancer… and Jimmy thought this would make a perfect cash cow.

Jimmy wanted his younger brother, the Democratic frontrunner for president, to use the charity to push the oral rinse — and send stock prices through the roof.

“He said his brother would be very excited about this product,” said Michael Frey, a medical CEO who was on the phone call last November.

Did Joe Biden agree to use his political clout, and family tragedy, to sell cancer patients a medicine they might not need in order to make his brother rich?

Jimmy Biden’s investment group denied everything. James Biden’s spokesman, David Fuscus, called the allegations “frivolous,” “baseless,” and “pure fantasy.”

Critics point out that Jimmy has a reputation for bad business deals and trading on his family name — something he denies.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

NOT AGAIN :facepalm1:

Hillarious Clinton announced last night that she will not endorse any of the Democratic candidates, fueling speculation that she may yet enter the race.

During an appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Hillarious was asked if she had endorsed anyone.

“No,” she responded, “no I’m not going to.”

Clinton went on to dodge the question of whether she would endorse a candidate if they supported her position of getting rid of the Electoral College.

Despite her catastrophic 2016 campaign, some believe that Hillarious is so full of herself that she may actually decide to run for a third time.

During an appearance on Fox Business Network, Steve Bannon said Clinton was trying to find a way to wedge herself into the race.

“They think they have a weak field and they’re – it’s like in chess – they’re prepared to sacrifice a rook to take down a king,” he explained. “They will throw Biden away to get to Trump and hope Elizabeth or I even think Hillarious Clinton or Bloomberg or some centrist comes in here.”

“She is running,” added Bannon. “She’s just trying to decide how to fit her way in.”

• Thanks 2

It ALWAYS boils down to sexual perversion with these people 

. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., didn’t just lie about her American-Indian ancestry, new allegations claim.

She lied and covered-up a sexual affair with a 24-year-old bodybuilder and former Marine.

That’s according to a shocking new allegation by conservative lobbyist Jack Burkman, who called a press conference Thursday to discuss the “months-long” affair.

Sponsored: Biden is officially DONE?

“These charges will shock the conscience of the nation,” Burkman’s press conference statement said. “This young man’s story is the one that every voter needs to hear before casting a single ballot.”

Burkman claims the former Marine is a decorated veteran that began his affair with Warren in Massachusetts earlier this year.

According to Burkman, the young man was solicited by Warren as a prostitute on a “prominent website used by sex workers.

Critics of Burkman and his partner, conservative activist Jacob Wohl, quickly dismissed the allegations as false.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Well hell, I wanna play this game too.

Ted Cruz has paid to watch a prostitute shove a Italian sausage down her throat while sitting on his lap while he was naked in a bean bag chair eating Cheetohs.  I'll get proof soon. Just run with this!

I heard Schiff likes to wear women's clothing while pretending to breastfeed crack babies he bought off ofhuman traffickers.    I'll get proof soon. Just run with this!

I saw (through the blinds) the whole senate engaged in naked olympics and using fruit in obscene ways while in the official recorded minutes they stated that "this was an exercise in team building for the betterment of the nation".  I'll get proof soon. Just run with this!  

Trust me. This all happened!  I want to remain anonymous.  If anyone in congress wants proof and wants to use this information "for the betterment of the country" and get to the bottom or theses malicious acts in order to distribute punishments as needed please contact me at (555)555-5555. Together ( for the right amount of money) we can fabricate the evidence needed to bring the party down ( of your choice) and make the government a respectable institution once again.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, cranman said:

Ted Cruz has paid to watch a prostitute shove a Italian sausage down her throat while sitting on his lap while he was naked in a bean bag chair eating Cheetohs.  I'll get proof soon. Just run with this!

I heard Schiff likes to wear women's clothing while pretending to breastfeed crack babies he bought off ofhuman traffickers.    I'll get proof soon. Just run with this!

I saw (through the blinds) the whole senate engaged in naked olympics and using fruit in obscene ways while in the official recorded minutes they stated that "this was an exercise in team building for the betterment of the nation".  I'll get proof soon. Just run with this!  

Trust me. This all happened!  I want to remain anonymous.  If anyone in congress wants proof and wants to use this information "for the betterment of the country" and get to the bottom or theses malicious acts in order to distribute punishments as needed please contact me at (555)555-5555. Together ( for the right amount of money) we can fabricate the evidence needed to bring the party down ( of your choice) and make the government a respectable institution once again.

Well....Thanks cranman...So you realized that too....

LA-LA land or Fantasyland or planet Uranus

Edited by umbertino
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cranman said:

So don't think Warren had an affair?

B/A

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

So don't think Warren had an affair?

B/A

Don't care.  2 consenting adults.  What they do is there business.  In the grand scheme of things it doesn't effect how she would run the country.  Right now it sounds like a he said she said kind of thing.  Everyone needs to get off their high horses and stop pretending that they have never done anything bad in their life that other wouldn't agree with. These people running are humans like you and I and need to stop being put on pedestals as if they couldn't ever do no wrong.  If they aren't corrupt now they will be when they get there.  If they don't become corrupt they will be portrayed as corrupt until they resign, get voted out office or otherwise.

What you should be asking is what are we going to do about all the corrupt politicians in office now and when are we going to do it?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cranman said:

Don't care.  2 consenting adults.  What they do is there business.  In the grand scheme of things it doesn't effect how she would run the country.  Right now it sounds like a he said she said kind of thing.  Everyone needs to get off their high horses and stop pretending that they have never done anything bad in their life that other wouldn't agree with. These people running are humans like you and I and need to stop being put on pedestals as if they couldn't ever do no wrong.  If they aren't corrupt now they will be when they get there.  If they don't become corrupt they will be portrayed as corrupt until they resign, get voted out office or otherwise.

What you should be asking is what are we going to do about all the corrupt politicians in office now and when are we going to do it?

Let the democrats taste their own medicine.  I am sure it tastes bitter. lol

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It ALWAYS boils down to sexual perversion with these people 

. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., didn’t just lie about her American-Indian ancestry, new allegations claim.

She lied and covered-up a sexual affair with a 24-year-old bodybuilder and former Marine.

That’s according to a shocking new allegation by conservative lobbyist Jack Burkman, who called a press conference Thursday to discuss the “months-long” affair.

Sponsored: Biden is officially DONE?

“These charges will shock the conscience of the nation,” Burkman’s press conference statement said. “This young man’s story is the one that every voter needs to hear before casting a single ballot.”

Burkman claims the former Marine is a decorated veteran that began his affair with Warren in Massachusetts earlier this year.

According to Burkman, the young man was solicited by Warren as a prostitute on a “prominent website used by sex workers.

Critics of Burkman and his partner, conservative activist Jacob Wohl, quickly dismissed the allegations as false.

Better be careful LGD....:lol:

E82EA020-4001-449F-8DD2-86691B4E6083.jpeg

You know when that hits the MSM, if it does, it’s gonna be something to watch...:lmao:

Edited by 8th ID
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, cranman said:

I agree I could care less about their personal lives. That's why I thought it was strange you posted that sarcastic post. 

B/A

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

I agree I could care less about their personal lives. That's why I thought it was strange you posted that sarcastic post. 

B/A

The sarcastic post was about me making fun of all the things that are going to come to light as we get closer to election time.  More hearsay, more offensive and very little proof just so they can all smear each other.  It will become a game.  A game I'm sick of reading about and paying for due to all the investigations and inquiries.

• Thanks 1