Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who Can Beat Trump In 2020 Election?

30 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Trump will beat Trump.....he simply can't control himself....narcissistic personality disorder is a mental illness.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

For once we agree, PARTIALLY. 

Only Trump will beat Trump, but that isn't going to happen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Good question.......who?

Biden is in the dumpster.....Sanders has taken a health hit..........Warren has been butchered by the financial sector........Harris got crushed by Gabbard......Booker, as a New Yorker doesn't even know how the mix a Manhatten......

Now....Mayor Pete has a bunch of Money......interesting story....but a poor record as a small town Mayor.....and perhaps a racial skeleton, or two, in his closet.......Yang.....bright...........articulate .......business outsider........Gabbard......well...go the the "why the left fears Tulsi Gabbard" thread.....

And then we have the "no rules" DNC.......if they don't believe they have a potential winner.....it would not surprise me if they recruited Michelle Obama....Oprah.....or even HRC......

Simple answer.....there's no one out there for the left that can beat Trump in 2020.......and they know it.......thus the desperation.......as well...  they know what's coming.....

CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Good question.......who?

Biden is in the dumpster.....Sanders has taken a health hit..........Warren has been butchered by the financial sector........Harris got crushed by Gabbard......Booker, as a New Yorker doesn't even know how the mix a Manhatten......

Now....Mayor Pete has a bunch of Money......interesting story....but a poor record as a small town Mayor.....and perhaps a racial skeleton, or two, in his closet.......Yang.....bright...........articulate .......business outsider........Gabbard......well...go the the "why the left fears Tulsi Gabbard" thread.....

And then we have the "no rules" DNC.......if they don't believe they have a potential winner.....it would not surprise me if they recruited Michelle Obama....Oprah.....or even HRC......

Simple answer.....there's no one out there for the left that can beat Trump in 2020.......and they know it.......thus the desperation.......as well...  they know what's coming.....

CL

"Hillarious for 2020"?

Indy

• Haha 3

Thanks for giving me the chance to write something I've been having  in mind  for some time now......

So...Who can beat Pres. Trump in the 2020 election......

I'd say ( just my  gut feeling getting to read what I read in this Forum)...Among DV Members

Ready? the position of names ( first, middle, last) in my ideal nomination means nothing in that ALL  have more or less the same value in my mind in their capability of being the leader of your Great Nation, just to be clear...

Jim1cor13, coorslite, cranman, B/A, LGD, Shabbs, Indraman, Adhoc, Pitcher, caddieman, etc...Then some of those could be POTUS and/or VPOTUS...That's anyway my pick

I'd like for  you Folks (if you want) , to list your fave names among DV Members for the task....Thanks in advance

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I nominate Shabbs for President and BA for VP for the Dem Party and Coorslite for President and LGD for VP for the Reps.  

Now cast your votes DV members.  

Thanks Pitcher...Noted...I hope others will write their list for BOTH parties...Thanks in advance

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Let’s have some fun with this Umbertino.  We need to relax some after a day in the pits.  

Well said, my Friend.....

I hope Folks here aren't going to be too shy......

Sorry out of pluses again......

Edited by umbertino

6 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

She can......

But the DNC is too corrupt and being guided by really stupid people......Congresswoman Gabbard won't get the chance to try.......

I still want to go on record saying I believe she will become the first Woman President at some point......and for 2020 she is the only Uniter I see....     CL.    JMHO

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I nominate Shabbs for President and BA for VP for the Dem Party and Coorslite for President and LGD for VP for the Reps.  

Now cast your votes DV members.  

:lmao:Santa's already has a job and I only have to work one day a year. 

13 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I like her and she's not a coward or draft dodger... I think she could beat private bone spur.

B/A

And what branch of Military  did you serve?

11 hours ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Well...I’m a registered “R” so...I’ll  be casting my vote for Coorslite and LGD!!👍🇺🇸

:salute:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

I can't vote for her. She is not 2A friendly and her own home state wants Congress to repeal the 2nd or at least change it. 

Hawaii State Senate Concurrent Resolution 42

It is turning into San Fran and L.A. with the homeless. 

No worries and I totally understand, respect, and value your thought process....

Hawaii became a State in 59.....in the 60 years of Statehood I believe they have 8 years of a Republican Governor.......same in the Senate......except you have two Senators...(120 years)...and about the same for Congress.......

So that could explain some of the like problems Hawaii has with Cali......

CL

• Like 1