Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 2 October 2019

Adam Montana

Adam, wouldnt it make sense for China, to invest now, when IQD is low, in IRAQI infrastructures and being payed later on management when the IQD raise to its potential value. If we think of 5 years to rebuild the infrastructure couldnt we assume then that the IQD will stay low at China request until its time to receive management fees?

Greetings from Gemany Adam. I have a question pertaining to President Trump pulling our troops from Syria. Could it possibly be a pressure (cooker) move to make the Iraqi government move with a bit more quickness not only to make them step up their own security but RV as well?  I am thinking it will make their own forces attractive to their own people, who will be will to fight for and defend Iraq, give the Iraqis what they are demanding and also introduce theirselves as a member in the world financial market. 

• Upvote 2

I got an email from xchangeofamerica saying that the price for dinar was going up. The supply is dwindling coming out of Iraq.  I would think this is a good thing? A sign they at are a point to make a change?

I really really hope so, what do you think

Rose Ann

thank you Adam

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, RoseAnn said:

I got an email from xchangeofamerica saying that the price for dinar was going up. The supply is dwindling coming out of Iraq.  I would think this is a good thing? A sign they at are a point to make a change?

I really really hope so, what do you think

Rose Ann

thank you Adam

Had the same email from xchangeofamerica and can confirm price of the dinar is to go up quite a lot..

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, paperboy said:

Here's what my email looked like from XChange of America:

image.png.f9224eeb3041111f6640ed161c2e15d3.png

It looks like they want to sell you more.  Kind of a guru pusher. I am sure someone will fall for it. ( oh but we have uncirculated 25000 and 50000 coming) and you know what they will sell it cheap to you right now. Ya ya ya whatever.  Just like the used car salesman. You better buy this car quick, I got another guy coming in to buy it later.  Well guess what that car was still sitting on the lot 3 weeks later.  

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am inclined to agree, I believe they are soliciting business. Let's face it, if you have just purchased a shipment of anything,  and say you spent $0.05 per piece for 20,000 units ($1K), that you typically sell for $0.10 ($2K) and you received news that they were going to be worth $0.25 a piece ($5K) next week,  would you send out a noticed everyone to come buy them from you for $0.10, or would you sit on them for a week and sell them to everybody for $0.25 ? 

We all believe that IRD is going to RV/RI any time now. This notice (other than a solicitation to increase their sales) is like suggesting you sell yours (or cash in now) before the value increases! 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4