Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 09/30/2019

yota691

September 30, 2019
The Central Bank directs banks to provide their services via mobile phone

In light of the strategy of the Central Bank of Iraq to achieve financial inclusion, and improve digital banking services, and modern technologies, to ensure easy access to those services provided to different segments of society, this bank directed all licensed banks to provide mobile phone application service (Mobile Banking) , which ensures the facilitation of banking service And ensure the availability of protection and confidentiality systems for them, to be implemented within a specified period of time from the date of issuance of instructions from this bank.

Central Bank of Iraq
information Office
30 September 2019

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

The Central Bank directs banks to provide their services via mobile

Economy | 11:19 - 30/09/2019

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News
The Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, banks to provide services via mobile phone.
A statement issued by the bank, which received a copy of the report, said: "The bank directed all licensed banks to provide mobile banking application, which ensures the facilitation of banking services to beneficiaries, and ensure the availability of protection and confidentiality systems for them."
He added: "It shall be implemented within a specified period of time from the date of issuance of instructions from this bank."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Source:

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, banks to provide services via mobile phone.

"In light of the bank's strategy to achieve financial inclusion, improve digital banking services, and modern technologies to ensure easy access to these services to different segments of society, the bank directed all licensed banks to provide mobile application service," the bank said in a statement. Banking) ".

He added that "this service ensures the facilitation of banking services to beneficiaries, and ensure the availability of protection and confidentiality systems for them, to be implemented within a specified period of time from the issuance of instructions from this bank."
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

CBI directs banks to provide their services via mobile phone

CBI directs banks to provide their services via mobile phone
Central Bank of Iraq
 30 September 2019 02:11 PM

Direct: The Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, banks to provide services via mobile phone.

The bank said in a statement posted on the Central Bank website, that in light of the strategy of the Central Bank of Iraq to achieve financial inclusion, and improve digital banking services, and modern technologies, to ensure the ease of access to those services provided to various segments of society, the bank directed all licensed banks to provide mobile application service.

He added that this was to ensure the facilitation of banking services to beneficiaries, and to ensure the availability of protection and confidentiality systems for them, to be implemented within a specified period of time from the issuance of instructions from the bank.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

Release date:: 9/30/2019 9:53  259 times read
The Central Bank directs banks to provide their services via mobile phone
BAGHDAD: The central bank, on Monday, banks to provide services via mobile phone.
The Central Bank said in a statement received (Euphrates News) a copy of it, that "in the light of the strategy of the Central Bank of Iraq to achieve financial inclusion, and improve digital banking services, and modern technologies, to ensure the ease of access to those services provided to different segments of society, and this bank directed all licensed banks to provide a service "Mobile Banking application, which ensures the facilitation of the banking service for beneficiaries, and ensure the availability of protection and confidentiality systems for them, to be implemented within a specified period of time from the date of instructions from this bank."
The central announced a link for instructions:
https://cbi.iq/news/view/1301
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

43 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

You know how fast this can be done... If the bank has a website already, it's easily converted into a mobile app... Only thing will be the encryption...maybe a week or two tops... Maybe sooner depending on the team working on it

India isn’t that far away!  You know for tech support!!

• Haha 9

7 hours ago, Artitech said:

One thing something has to happen soon . Why do they need mobile banking with almost worthless currency! We are close, plus I got my 1st new calve of the season, this past weekend! What would be great is 50 new calves and RV in October 2019!!! I need it to support system" rel="">support feed bill!🤠

I know the feeling. 3 new calves this month. Very dry in Kentucky. Lucky to get two cuts of hay this year. I understand feed bill.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I’m out of responses but I’m LMAO 😂. That was funny.  What state are you planning on raising bison.  I’ve seen a number of them in Texas.

I’m sure Texas A&M could give you some good info.  Great agg University.  

I was working in Castle Rock Co and a herd of bison walked right by me. It was surreal

• Like 4

11 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

Got that right. “ Hello and how may I be helping you today ? My name is Bob.

(uh huh, right, Bob it is ).

Hey ,they could keep customer service in country and bring back  BAGDAD BOB as the new CBI spokesman... 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑👍

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, dinareffic said:

Castle rock is so beautiful. I grew up in lone tree Colorado.  Miss Colorado.  Went from mountains to lakes in Minnesota 

11 hours ago, jg1 said:

I grew up 100 miles west of Denver in Eagle. 

I loved Castle Rock. First time I ever saw snow in the summer but I'm a Miami boy. No bison there, nor snow. Ha! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Theseus said:

I am researching and thinking about raising Bison. Start with a small herd and grow from there. We have a Bison farm near here. AOC blows more methane out of her mouth than a herd of cattle any day of the week.

AOC certainly has the capability of cutting an a** hole out of the herd, doesn't she?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1