Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We’ll catch Trump, put him on trial: Iranian official says

Pitcher

So Iran and Iraq were friends before we bombed Saddam into Oblivion huh?Apparently this dolt has never been off his block to think he can "catch" Trump. This is the perfect example of the leaders they have in that backwards country and why a spanking may not be good enough. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

On 9/28/2019 at 7:03 PM, Pitcher said:

When the Americans are incapable of retaliating against Iran for the downing of their ultra-secret plane, would they be able to help Saudi Arabia? They cannot defend themselves, so how would they defend Saudi Arabia? Everybody has received that message,” he said.

Surely, this dude isn’t stupid enough to believe what he is spewing.

I have a nephew (who is a supply officer for a Special Forces team)stationed at the airbase Al-Asad which is close to the Iranian border. Iran has been shooting missiles toward the base for the last 2 to 3 weeks and so far, we haven’t retaliated, not sure we are going to continue allowing, jmo. I don’t want anymore war anywhere, don’t want another drop of American military blood spilled, but I am afraid Iran will have to be dealt with in some serious manner. Again, jmho. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

12 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

Surely, this dude isn’t stupid enough to believe what he is spewing.

I have a nephew (who is a supply officer for a Special Forces team)stationed at the airbase Al-Asad which is close to the Iranian border. Iran has been shooting missiles toward the base for the last 2 to 3 weeks and so far, we haven’t retaliated, not sure we are going to continue allowing, jmo. I don’t want anymore war anywhere, don’t want another drop of American military blood spilled, but I am afraid Iran will have to be dealt with in some serious manner. Again, jmho. 

Sad but that's the only way they will learn, is a blood and war. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 9/28/2019 at 10:38 PM, keylime said:

So Iran and Iraq were friends before we bombed Saddam into Oblivion huh?Apparently this dolt has never been off his block to think he can "catch" Trump. This is the perfect example of the leaders they have in that backwards country and why a spanking may not be good enough. 

Ummm... the Iran and Iraq War in the 1980s says otherwise. Over one million killed. Iran and Iraq have been opposite sides of the coin and have never been friends due to Islam's Sunni vs Shia conflict with Persian (Iranians are really Persian) mixed into the fray. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Ummm... the Iran and Iraq War in the 1980s says otherwise. Over one million killed. Iran and Iraq have been opposite sides of the coin and have never been friends due to Islam's Sunni vs Shia conflict with Persian (Iranians are really Persian) mixed into the fray. 

Yes I was being sarcastic

On 10/2/2019 at 11:22 AM, Donziman said:

I don't understand why the dems are so concerned about foreign interference 

when California and other sanctuary cities and states allow illegal aliens to vote

in our elections. Aren't they foreigners?

Thank is an odd comment, Donziman. I have lived in California all my life and there are NO illegals that are "allowed" to vote. Never.  Don't believe the FOX, Breibart, and Daily Caller propoganda. This is just not true. Besides, California is full of Democrats. We don't need illegals to win an election, nor do we just let them vote because we are liberal. We have a rigorous voting protocol for registering to vote and voting on election day. You don't just drop by a polling station, ask for a ballot and  vote.

Voter fraud? A problem that does not exist. A Kool-Aid that was prepared to excite the masses and people drink it. Gobble it up. Election fraud? Now that is another story.

If anyone thinks that me or any other Californian would allow anyone who felt like voting illegally to get away with it because we are liberal, well think again. You are drinking someone else's Kool-Aid brewed just for you and you drank it, and that is your problem, not oursl

Get off the Kool-Aid. It's bad for your heart and your brain.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

11 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Thank is an odd comment, Donziman. I have lived in California all my life and there are NO illegals that are "allowed" to vote. Never.  Don't believe the FOX, Breibart, and Daily Caller propoganda. This is just not true. Besides, California is full of Democrats. We don't need illegals to win an election, nor do we just let them vote because we are liberal. We have a rigorous voting protocol for registering to vote and voting on election day. You don't just drop by a polling station, ask for a ballot and  vote.

Voter fraud? A problem that does not exist. A Kool-Aid that was prepared to excite the masses and people drink it. Gobble it up. Election fraud? Now that is another story.

If anyone thinks that me or any other Californian would allow anyone who felt like voting illegally to get away with it because we are liberal, well think again. You are drinking someone else's Kool-Aid brewed just for you and you drank it, and that is your problem, not oursl

FOX is horrible!! Worst network in business. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 6

19 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Don was probably referring to this:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/california-and-los-angeles-county-to-remove-1-5-million-inactive-voters-from-voter-rolls-settle-judicial-watch-federal-lawsuit/

• Los Angeles County has more voter registrations on its voter rolls than it has citizens who are old enough to register.  Specifically, according to data provided to and published by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission, Los Angeles County has a registration rate of 112 percent of its adult citizen population.
  • The entire State of California has a registration rate of about 101 percent of its age-eligible citizenry.
  • Eleven of California’s 58 counties have registration rates exceeding 100 percent of the age-eligible citizenry.

We catch a couple stories here and there and at some point they all start to merge into one really big story!!!

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jcfrag said:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/california-and-los-angeles-county-to-remove-1-5-million-inactive-voters-from-voter-rolls-settle-judicial-watch-federal-lawsuit/

• Los Angeles County has more voter registrations on its voter rolls than it has citizens who are old enough to register.  Specifically, according to data provided to and published by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission, Los Angeles County has a registration rate of 112 percent of its adult citizen population.
  • The entire State of California has a registration rate of about 101 percent of its age-eligible citizenry.
  • Eleven of California’s 58 counties have registration rates exceeding 100 percent of the age-eligible citizenry.

We catch a couple stories here and there and at some point they all start to merge into one really big story!!!

With No ID required! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, jcfrag said:

What does this article have to do with illegals registering to vote? Nothing. Never mentions that illegal voting is a problem! Simply that there are deceased and persons that have moved, and and from my experience people that come to California, "Snow Birds," that register in two states. The article is dealing with cleaning up voters rolls. 

In its lawsuit, Judicial Watch alleged: (allegation and not a finding)

"The lawsuit confirmed that Los Angeles County has on its rolls more than 1.5 million potentially ineligible voters. This means that more than one out of every five LA County registrations likely belongs to a voter who has moved or is deceased. Judicial Watch notes that “Los Angeles County has the highest number of inactive registrations of any single county in the country.”

The Judicial Watch lawsuit also uncovered that neither the State of California nor Los Angeles County had been removing inactive voters from the voter registration rolls for the past 20 years. The Supreme Court affirmed last year in Husted v. A. Philip Randolph Inst., 138 S. Ct. 1833 (2018) that the NVRA “makes this removal mandatory.”

California Secretary of State Padilla also agrees to update the State’s online NVRA manual to make clear that ineligible names must be removed and to notify each California county that they are obligated to do this. This should lead to cleaner voter rolls statewide.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

On 10/4/2019 at 5:08 PM, Theseus said:

You would have thought the Ruby Monster(s) of Dinarvets would have liked the reference to the Ruby Red Slippers. 

Rubies here! Get your red rubies here! Rubies here! 

5 for a nickel! Ten for a ten pence!

Rubies here-a! Get your red rubies here! Rubies here-a! 

Get 'em hot! Get 'em while they last!

Stoke em, toke em and smoke em!

Edited by Theseus
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 3